Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
StayCurious

Re: Conspiracies

Post by StayCurious »

Okay, so I'll have to work on real conspiracies. I think everyone on here is tired of 9/11, so I'll have to bring up some new ones.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:14 am Rainbows, if the shots worked, you wouldn't need 4 of them in a year (and even then, they don't work). Where is your sense of common sense? It's a fraudulent scam.
I think "sense of common sense" may be the new "intellectually honest". You write real good.

And I see what you did with "fraudulent scam", it's the equivalent of a double negative. A fraudulent scam indeed. Consistently brilliant work.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

pdub wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:05 am I got a few.

Covid was created in a lab so that governments all over the world could instill fear and control their people.

Big tech is just a puppet of the government to control their people and the election.

The most recent election was rigged.

9/11 was an inside job.

The housing crisis is happening in 2019 or sooner.

Also if you guys ( you know which guys ) create another thread and it spirals into conspiracies i will merge it with this one. That is not a conspiracy.
Pdub is proudly running one of the best conspiracy boards on the internet
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:14 am Rainbows, if the shots worked, you wouldn't need 4 of them in a year (and even then, they don't work). Where is your sense of common sense? It's a fraudulent scam.
"The shots work. You just have to get 4 of them. And continue to get an extra booster every few months for the rest of your life. And yeah even with all the boosters you can still contract and transmit covid. And you can still get symptoms. But you probably won't die. It increases the survival chances from 99% to 99+%. And yeah there is a low risk chance of getting sick, blod clots, heart inflammation, etc. But its still critical we all keep getting these shots. Yeah Pfizer has made billions and billions, but they are just trying to help, its not about the money"
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:47 pm

Covid was created in a lab so that governments all over the world could instill fear and control their people.

Big tech is just a puppet of the government to control their people and the election.

9/11 was an inside job.

Also if you guys ( you know which guys ) create another thread and it spirals into conspiracies i will merge it with this one. That is not a conspiracy.
I'm sure he appreciates your help.
Defense. Rebounds.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

You know Randy, they are already working on mRNA shots for cancer and heart disease. Until they do years and years of real testing, I wouldn't go near any of these shots. The technology is nowhere near ready. Why are they doing this? They've had this mRNA thing up their sleeve for a long time. It's the perfect business model.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:13 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:47 pm

9/11 was an inside job.

I'm sure he appreciates your help.
I dont consider being realistic about covid a conspiracy. But I kept getting hit with the label. So might as well embrace it. Get some real conspiracies going
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I had my booster two weeks ago. I felt an irresistible urge to my a MS Surface. Thanks Bill.
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:36 am J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic.
Wait.

Is this the "conspiracies" thread...or the "common knowledge" thread?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

My sister's transfusions work. Why does she need one every 6-8 weeks?

What exactly do you think doesn't "work" in regards to the Covid vaccine for the majority of people who have been vaccinated?

Where is my sense of common sense? It's in my speaking with multiple doctors who know a hell of a lot more about medicine, Covid, and I trust them to tell me what is and what isn't best for me - a hell of a lot more than I trust you and what you pretend you know.
The "fraudulent scam" is you coming on here pretending you know more about Covid and vaccines than you do - and your trying to convince people you're right and Covid and the vaccines are a scam.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

What doesn't work? Does it stop transmission? Does it stop infection?

Rainbows man, I know it's tough to swallow this pill, but a lot of doctors are stupid. Sorry to say it that way, but it's just how it is. I learned this the hard way when I was very young. I wouldn't put. much faith in them unless they are an independent doctor who is unmotivated by big pharma royalties. Also, many in my family worked in medical fields, so they warned me about this.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Well yeah, a lot of them thought it was a real vaccine early on and were duped. How many of them regret it now? It's a lot, unfortunately.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

link?

or i guess we’re just supposed to trust your proven level of honesty?

:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:00 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:36 am J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic.
Wait.

Is this the "conspiracies" thread...or the "common knowledge" thread?
Oops, I forgot to mention that, personally, I believe Zelig sunk the Titanic. I'm working on my hypothesis now.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Randy, here's a real conspiracy happening right now. Those 87,000 IRS agents were not hired to "go after the rich", they were in fact hired to go after every person who made more than $600 on Ebay. Have you noticed this? Now since 2022, you have to report any income over $600 on any site like Ebay, Etsy, etc. People are very foolish if they thought this was about "making the rich pay their fair share".

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/irs- ... 00616.html
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:40 pm What doesn't work? Does it stop transmission? Does it stop infection?

Rainbows man, I know it's tough to swallow this pill, but a lot of doctors are stupid. Sorry to say it that way, but it's just how it is. I learned this the hard way when I was very young. I wouldn't put. much faith in them unless they are an independent doctor who is unmotivated by big pharma royalties. Also, many in my family worked in medical fields, so they warned me about this.
"Stop" transmission? I believe the correct answer is no. "Stop" infection? I believe the correct answer is no.
Now tell me about 95-99% of other vaccinations - do they "stop" transmission and/or "stop" infection?

I wouldn't say a lot of doctors are stupid. I would say most if not all doctors make mistakes.
Like I pretty much said, I would (and do) put faith in my doctors who have proven themselves to me.
Not many but some in my family work/worked in medical fields. They warned me not to trust people who think they know more about medicine and the medical field than doctors do.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

I guess I'm just fortunate to have grown up around medicine and was warned about how doctors really operate and how to be cautious with them. Lots of people die everyday because of very poor decisions they make.

And yes, a vaccine (as in a real one) does prevent infection. I can't believe I have to actually type that out.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:03 pm Randy, here's a real conspiracy happening right now. Those 87,000 IRS agents were not hired to "go after the rich", they were in fact hired to go after every person who made more than $600 on Ebay. Have you noticed this? Now since 2022, you have to report any income over $600 on any site like Ebay, Etsy, etc. People are very foolish if they thought this was about "making the rich pay their fair share".

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/irs- ... 00616.html
Come on.
Anyone with a clue knows the REALITY is the IRS didn't hire 87,000 agents.
ALL of the agents hired in 2022 were NOT in "FACT" hired to go after every person who made 600 or more selling on EBay. Yes, as someone who has sold many pairs of shoes (and other items) on eBay and on other on-line market places, I have "noticed" you have to report income over $600.
I don't know a single person who thought the IRS hiring more agents was only about making the rich pay their fair share. Do you?
I will say I 100% support the IRS going after people who are cheating the system/s. No matter if it's someone simply making $600 on eBay and not reporting it or if it's multi billion dollar companies being complete scum.