Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Conspiracies

Post by randylahey »

When looking for a good new conspiracy theory on the internet theres really only one place to turn: kansascrimson
StayCurious

Re: Conspiracies

Post by StayCurious »

Oh good, we finally have our own thread.

Question: will this thread be about real conspiracies (JFK, aliens, etc) or is this thread about facts (vaccine not working, covid lab leak, etc)?
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Today's nut of the day.

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I don't know about the Titanic, but I do know that Wilson secretly had the Lusitania sunk because he was a nasty, war-mongering asshole.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:03 pm Today's nut of the day.

He's correct.
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

You'd love it in China or hell, maybe Nazi Germany.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

dammit how is my wingman thread supposed to compete with this!
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I know a lot of you guys are gonna ridicule this as a conspiracy, but...

Do you think that there's some people that are actually robots living among us?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I got a few.

Covid was created in a lab so that governments all over the world could instill fear and control their people.

Big tech is just a puppet of the government to control their people and the election.

The most recent election was rigged.

9/11 was an inside job.

The housing crisis is happening in 2019 or sooner.

Also if you guys ( you know which guys ) create another thread and it spirals into conspiracies i will merge it with this one. That is not a conspiracy.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

If randy and StayQ continue to say things that are 100% false such as "the vaccine doesn't work" and "I KNEW it all along", I'm tempted to reach out to their Boss/es/employer/s to tell them they should probably teach randy and StayQ the differences between "work" & "being effective" and "knew" & thought.

Then I might lie and tell their bosses/employers that they have told people on the crimson.com in pms that they KNOW their boss has a tail and both a penis and a vagina, is an Israeli spy actually working for Putin, has secretly put a chemical in the HVAC system at work that allows their employer to manipulate their brain/s - and that they (randy and StayQ) 100% KNOW the sun is 99% ice, water is imaginary, and Barack Obama is a product of God and Satan having a one night stand.
Well, maybe I wouldn't be lying and they have actually done as as such? Would it shock anyone if they did?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:33 pm I know a lot of you guys are gonna ridicule this as a conspiracy, but...

No, I don't think our tech is good enough yet. If someone had tech that good, they would be making a ton of money off of it. And if an alien species had good enough tech to do it, they'd likely have good enough tech to make something better than it.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So, the lizard people are really in control, right?
Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:16 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:33 pm I know a lot of you guys are gonna ridicule this as a conspiracy, but...

No, I don't think our tech is good enough yet. If someone had tech that good, they would be making a ton of money off of it. And if an alien species had good enough tech to do it, they'd likely have good enough tech to make something better than it.
the AI is getting close, but the hardware seems decades away
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i know randy craves the attention, but…

viewtopic.php?t=3696
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:06 pm I don't know about the Titanic, but I do know that Wilson secretly had the Lusitania sunk because he was a nasty, war-mongering asshole.
And this after the nice things he said about you, bastard!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Rainbows, if the shots worked, you wouldn't need 4 of them in a year (and even then, they don't work). Where is your sense of common sense? It's a fraudulent scam.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Well, he isn't selling masks to relatives at inflated prices.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

StayCurious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:02 pm Oh good, we finally have our own thread.

Question: will this thread be about real conspiracies (JFK, aliens, etc) or is this thread about facts (vaccine not working, covid lab leak, etc)?
This thread was not intended to have anything covid related.