Conspiracies

Coffee talk.
randylahey

Re: Conspiracies

Post by randylahey »

The irs has 87000 new agents to monitor the average American. Not the rich. The irs needing to know about every transaction over 600 is weird.

What really weird me out the is the irs stockpiling millions of dollars worth of ammunition. And irs employees being armed and trained. What is the point of that
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:18 pm I guess I'm just fortunate to have grown up around medicine and was warned about how doctors really operate and how to be cautious with them. Lots of people die everyday because of very poor decisions they make.

And yes, a vaccine (as in a real one) does prevent infection. I can't believe I have to actually type that out.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely believe there are scummy doctors. I also believe the majority of doctors are good people doing good things. Yes, people die because of poor decisions doctors make. People also get treated and cured and go on to live happy productive lives because of decisions doctors make.

You used the word "STOP" and I asked you to tell me if 95%-99% of vaccines STOP transmission or Infection. So.... Do they?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Do they stop the virus from entering your body? No. Do they prevent infection? Yes.

Randy, I noticed that a while back with the ammo. Is it because they are concerned about people not paying and are relying on going to door to door? That seems far fetched.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:37 pm The irs has 87000 new agents to monitor the average American. Not the rich. The irs needing to know about every transaction over 600 is weird.

What really weird me out the is the irs stockpiling millions of dollars worth of ammunition. And irs employees being armed and trained. What is the point of that
Respectfully, The IRS does NOT have 87000 new agents. Where are you getting your MISinformation from?
They aren't hiring MAYBE 87,000 new agents over the next 10 or so years so all 87,000 will be specifically "monitoring" the "average American".
I agree the $600 number is "weird" and feel the people who are selling things on eBay because they struggling to make ends meet need that tax money to pay for food and shelter more than the IRS needs it to waste it on bullshit.

As far as the IRS stockpiling millions of dollars worth of ammunition and being armed and trained - and the point of it, I assume you know the IRS is a law enforcement agency and often goes after bad and potentially dangerous people. This helps explain it a little bit.

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part9/irm_09-002-003
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

The only thing I'm sure of is they aren't going after the wealthy. The wealthy have their own army of attorneys to protect them. It's the poor who will be targeted because they are easy pickins'.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Inflation reduction act. Increases taxes on families making under 400000. Im so fed up with our government. Every American should be. They keep increasing taxes on us and then send out money overseas in these weird spending bills that gives away billions of dollars
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:00 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:36 am J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic.
Wait.

Is this the "conspiracies" thread...or the "common knowledge" thread?
I thought it was the "sense of common sense" thread. I am thinking about starting an "unfraudulent scam" thread since this seems to be for fraudulent scams.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

defixione wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:49 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:00 pm
defixione wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:36 am J.P. Morgan sunk the Titanic.
Wait.

Is this the "conspiracies" thread...or the "common knowledge" thread?
Oops, I forgot to mention that, personally, I believe Zelig sunk the Titanic. I'm working on my hypothesis now.
I'd read that book.

Or watch the movie.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:18 pm Inflation reduction act. Increases taxes on families making under 400000. Im so fed up with our government. Every American should be. They keep increasing taxes on us and then send out money overseas in these weird spending bills that gives away billions of dollars
How so?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:18 pm Inflation reduction act. Increases taxes on families making under 400000.
Well you don't really think that the job creators making the real money should be paying the costs for all of those IRS agents who will be policing you slackers do you? If you wanna pay less taxes, maybe you should get a second job.

This seems like a good thread to discuss tax cuts for dividends and capital gains. If the people in the lower tax brackets are picking up some long overdue slack, someone else should be getting a tax cut about now. Consider this my application.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
StayCurious

Post by StayCurious »

Boom. No more Moderna in Australia for young kids and teens.

"The TGA is actively investigating reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) and/or pericarditis (inflammation of the membrane around the heart) associated with mRNA vaccines. We continue to work with international regulators on this safety signal (see below)."

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-19-va ... na-vaccine

https://twitter.com/CKellyUAP/status/16 ... 6278%2Fpg1
hasbeen

Post by hasbeen »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:37 pm The irs has 87000 new agents to monitor the average American. Not the rich. The irs needing to know about every transaction over 600 is weird.

lol lmao
"So, which one of these topics are conspiracy?

1 .911 was done by Israel: okay, if you think that one is conspiracy, I'll just leave that one alone."

- lobser
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:10 am Boom. No more Moderna in Australia for young kids and teens.

"The TGA is actively investigating reports of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart) and/or pericarditis (inflammation of the membrane around the heart) associated with mRNA vaccines. We continue to work with international regulators on this safety signal (see below)."

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-19-va ... na-vaccine

https://twitter.com/CKellyUAP/status/16 ... 6278%2Fpg1
BUT BUT BUT.....
"IF YOU ARE HEALTHY"...... Like Covid, Myocarditis and/or Pericarditis is easily treatable and goes away with no lingering issues - so it's no big deal. Right? Or are you a hypocrite?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

StayCurious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:57 pm The only thing I'm sure of is they aren't going after the wealthy. The wealthy have their own army of attorneys to protect them. It's the poor who will be targeted because they are easy pickins'.
You are "sure of" "they aren't going after" "the wealthy"? Do you mean the new agents or the IRS as a whole? I don't know specifically what the newly hired IRS agents are going to be focused on - other than what I have read. Neither do you.
While I am not "wealthy", I can assure you the IRS does go after "the wealthy" and will continue to do as such in the near future.
Yes, "the wealthy" generally have attorneys to protect them but that doesn't make them immune to the IRS going after them. Right?
Yes, I do realize the IRS does "target" (and audit) "the poor" too. Unfortunately for the poor, they have to abide by the rules and laws too. They shouldn't be punished for knowingly committing fraud/crimes?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

boom?

:lol:

ATAGI continues to emphasise that the protective benefits of the mRNA vaccines far outweigh the rare risk of these side effects

same thing a number of us have been saying this whole time

lobs’ dynamite was a dud
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

To 16 October 2022, the TGA has received 705 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 44.2 million doses of Comirnaty (Pfizer) and 115 reports which have been assessed as likely to be myocarditis from about 5.4 million doses of Spikevax (Moderna).

0.00001595022% and 0.00002129629%, respectively
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

hasbeen wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:24 am

lol lmao
One of the more depressing macro things is seeing just how EFFECTIVE fear-mongering is...migrant caravans this, crime-infested cities that, drag-show-grooming the other thing.

It's the same playbook, over and over and over.

And why not? It works.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:57 am boom?

ATAGI continues to emphasise that the protective benefits of the mRNA vaccines far outweigh the rare risk of these side effects

same thing a number of us have been saying this whole time

lobs’ dynamite was a dud
The whole "benefits out weigh the risks" argument is the dumbest argument. Because most people don't need any benefits from vaccines. As we have known all along. Nearly all (99%) survive covid, and most have mild symptoms or no symptoms. Its been that way all along, since the very beginning
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:32 am
hasbeen wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:24 am

lol lmao
One of the more depressing macro things is seeing just how EFFECTIVE fear-mongering is...migrant caravans this, crime-infested cities that, drag-show-grooming the other thing.

It's the same playbook, over and over and over.

And why not? It works.
This is insane to hear the "terrified of covid" crowd talk about fear mongering being effective. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Its a wasteful spending issue not a fear issue, the American people are severely overtaxed. Have you seen any government spending bills? They are wasteful and dishonest. And our government continues to increase taxing. With increases to the irs budget they are spending more American dollars on the department so they can claim/pursue even MORE American tax dollars and it is absolutely disgusting