Hunter

Ugh.
mjl2
Contributor

Re: Hunter

Post by mjl2 »

I'm more concerned about Hunter right now than I was 24 hours ago.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

mjl2 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:31 pm I'm more concerned about Hunter right now than I was 24 hours ago.
Because...?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

Feral wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:57 pm
mjl2 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:31 pm I'm more concerned about Hunter right now than I was 24 hours ago.
Because...?
Ability to guard the pick and roll and defend in general.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

mjl2 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:34 am
Because...?
I saw an interview with Bill, he said they have not worked on defense (or rebounds) yet and said it was pretty bad.
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:25 am
mjl2 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:34 am

Because...?
I saw an interview with Bill, he said they have not worked on defense (or rebounds) yet and said it was pretty bad.
Take your "defense and rebounds" to the No One Cares...Anymore thread!
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/politics ... index.html

Imagine DDD if Barr assigned a special prosecutor to investigate Ivanka.
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:30 am https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/politics ... index.html

Imagine DDD if Barr assigned a special prosecutor to investigate Ivanka.
Much like incentivizing our enemies to kidnap our citizens to use as collateral, rewarding the fascist harpies like this is problematic. Especially when the fascists negotiate in bad faith, and feel no responsibility to honor subpoenas, or refrain from spreading lies 24/7/365.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Why doesn't anyone ever ask about Jared's laptop?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1691227 ... wsrc%5Etfw
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Jared almost certainly sold out the Saudi Royal family not in MBS's corner. Chillingly evil dudes.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:35 pm Why doesn't anyone ever ask about Jared's laptop?

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1691227 ... wsrc%5Etfw
What evidence is there that Jared’s pet PE fund is successful?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

10/2/23 Former Republican Congressman, and forensic data expert, Denver Riggleman has had enough of the GOP and its operatives fabricating evidence about Hunter Biden and explains how disinformation, mal-information, subterfuge, and fabrication has been used as part of a Republican smear campaign.

The data being peddled by Republicans & their operatives about Hunter Biden would be laughed out of court. Let me explain:
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:32 am 10/2/23 Former Republican Congressman, and forensic data expert, Denver Riggleman has had enough of the GOP and its operatives fabricating evidence about Hunter Biden and explains how disinformation, mal-information, subterfuge, and fabrication has been used as part of a Republican smear campaign.

The data being peddled by Republicans & their operatives about Hunter Biden would be laughed out of court. Let me explain:
(It should not be overlooked that the entire purpose of this stupid impeachment inquiry is to get the House, which is its own judge and jury, to impeach ("indict") Joe Biden...for something. It is ATTRACTIVE to these loons that they are not bound by pesky things like rules of evidence.)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:32 am 10/2/23 Former Republican Congressman, and forensic data expert, Denver Riggleman has had enough of the GOP and its operatives fabricating evidence about Hunter Biden and explains how disinformation, mal-information, subterfuge, and fabrication has been used as part of a Republican smear campaign.

Excellent link, thank you for sharing. For those wanting to know a bit more about Riggleman, he is a former GOP Rep and member of the Armed Forces with an incredible resume of legit experience in digital data and information:

https://millercenter.rutgers.edu/staff/ ... leman-iii/
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:41 am

Excellent link, thank you for sharing. For those wanting to know a bit more about Riggleman, he is a former GOP Rep and member of the Armed Forces with an incredible resume of legit experience in digital data and information:

So, Trump will be along shortly to call his wife "fat"?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Overlander wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:41 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:41 am

So, Trump will be along shortly to call his wife "fat"?
That or question whether his parents were involved in the assassination of JFK.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

tax invasion!!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Boy, I didn't think Chiefs fans tended to lean blue.

But scanning Twitter this morning sure does reveal that a whole hell of a lot of Chiefs fans would not seem to support prosecuting someone, for technical and immaterial (but indisputable) violations, in a manner that is inconsistent with how things are usually enforced as a matter of practical custom.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it you are going to be a scumbag dirtball. it's good to have your father the swampmonster sitting in the bigboy chair.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"