SHUT UP Fran

Kansas Basketball.
3rdGenJayhawk

SHUT UP Fran

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

So I'm watching the Miami vs Puke game prior to KU tonight. And of course at the first mention of our game, Fran, who is announcing that game takes a jab at KU. This guy just really hates us. And all I can say is "SHUT UP FRAN!" Seriously he is the most annoying. Arggghhhh. I should know better and just have the game on mute.
Deleted User 863

Re: SHUT UP Fran

Post by Deleted User 863 »

What was the jab?
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

3rdGenJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:32 pm So I'm watching the Miami vs Puke game prior to KU tonight. And of course at the first mention of our game, Fran, who is announcing that game takes a jab at KU. This guy just really hates us. And all I can say is "SHUT UP FRAN!" Seriously he is the most annoying. Arggghhhh. I should know better and just have the game on mute.
But, you're burying the lede: Fran has to take shots at KU during a game we're not watching and we get Bilas tonight instead. thumbs up emoji.
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

I can't remember verbatim, but it was something like "yeah, that guy (player from Texas) is so much better and underrated then the (player from KU)". Maybe a poke more than a jab, but still... Shut up Fran. I'm just happy that since he's announcing for the Puke game, he won't be announcing for ours.
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:37 pm
3rdGenJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:32 pm So I'm watching the Miami vs Puke game prior to KU tonight. And of course at the first mention of our game, Fran, who is announcing that game takes a jab at KU. This guy just really hates us. And all I can say is "SHUT UP FRAN!" Seriously he is the most annoying. Arggghhhh. I should know better and just have the game on mute.
But, you're burying the lede: Fran has to take shots at KU during a game we're not watching and we get Bilas tonight instead. thumbs up emoji.
Yes, Bilas would be more than welcome. God forbid we are subjected to Dickie V. I'm sorry but he is 2nd on my list of game callers that I can't stand.
Deleted User 863

3rdGenJayhawk wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:39 pm I can't remember verbatim, but it was something like "yeah, that guy (player from Texas) is so much better and underrated then the (player from KU)". Maybe a poke more than a jab, but still... Shut up Fran. I'm just happy that since he's announcing for the Puke game, he won't be announcing for ours.
He's so weird.

Sometimes he says stuff that pisses me off. Other times, like last game about KJ and his mom, he takes to say some really nice things.

He clearly knows his stuff about the big 12. But almost like he tries to suck up to non KU fan bases by bashing KU instead of just showing them he's knowledgeable about their teams.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Frans Sooner Boner is a little over the top
Deleted User 863

Overlander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:14 pm Frans Sooner Boner is a little over the top
Imagine how bad it'd be if they were actually good.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

BasketballJayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:45 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:14 pm Frans Sooner Boner is a little over the top
Imagine how bad it'd be if they were actually good.
Juenemann whipped some ass.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

What's up with Fran? He's all of a sudden a yuge KU and Bill Self fan. I think some dosed him.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:01 pm What's up with Fran? He's all of a sudden a yuge KU and Bill Self fan. I think some dosed him.
It was a road game.

His Kansas-gets-all-the-calls-at-home thing is obnoxious. Everyone gets calls at home.

And some might be time. He was not so negative toward KU before Jeunemann jacked his kid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mjl wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:05 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:01 pm What's up with Fran? He's all of a sudden a yuge KU and Bill Self fan. I think some dosed him.
It was a road game.

His Kansas-gets-all-the-calls-at-home thing is obnoxious. Everyone gets calls at home.

And some might be time. He was not so negative toward KU before Jeunemann jacked his kid.
No, I watched the Baylor statie game tonight. The dude wouldn't shut up about KU and Bill. It was Dookkie V-esque.
Defense. Rebounds.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:10 pm
Mjl wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:05 pm
It was a road game.

No, I watched the Baylor statie game tonight. The dude wouldn't shut up about KU and Bill. It was Dookkie V-esque.
Huh. Interesting.