Post by Overlander »

Holy fuck you whine a lot.
twocoach

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:11 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:59 am
JKLivin wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:50 am

And the arbiter of what is and is not childish reasoning is determined how, exactly?
If my kid's justification for what they want is a valid, well-formed argument based on logic and common sense then I frequently concede and let them have it even if I don't think they should.

If my kid's justification for what they want is "because I want it and my friend Sally gets to do it" then they are just being childish and can fuck off with that noise.
Which is an appropriate response for your children. The difference is, no one here is a child, nor are any of us your responsibility to raise and socialize.
Which is why it is so maddening to watch adults use childish logic to support their reasoning.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

but, but…his IQ!
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:24 am
JKLivin wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:11 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:59 am
If my kid's justification for what they want is a valid, well-formed argument based on logic and common sense then I frequently concede and let them have it even if I don't think they should.

If my kid's justification for what they want is "because I want it and my friend Sally gets to do it" then they are just being childish and can fuck off with that noise.
Which is an appropriate response for your children. The difference is, no one here is a child, nor are any of us your responsibility to raise and socialize.
Which is why it is so maddening to watch adults use childish logic to support their reasoning.
And, as adults, we have the ability to decide to ignore words and actions that we dislike, maddening though it may be.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:39 pm Douchebag says what?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protesters-a ... 59552.html
His team makes it sound like he a is Psych- level tough guy
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Nikki Haley says he's scum.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:37 pm Nikki Haley says he's scum.
He is scum.
Bringing her daughter and her using TikTok in to the debate or not.

I listened to him interviewed after the debate. He had some semi valid points until he pulled his typical Ramaswamy trying to be a "know it all" (his words about himself - not mine).

For those who don't know what 99 and I are referring to.....
It has to do with his flip flop on TikTok. What I refer to his selling out and letting votes come before his morals.
He went after Haley last night and brought her now 25 year old daughter in to it....

Post debate interview.
Starts at 48 second mark....
5:05 mark is his Haley TikTok scum response.
7:15 mark is where I feel he really fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wwngGV7Etg
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:38 am
He is scum.

I listened to him interviewed after the debate. He had some semi valid points until he pulled his typical Ramaswamy trying to be a "know it all" (his words about himself - not mine).

It has to do with his flip flop on TikTok. What I refer to his selling out and letting votes come before his morals.
He went after Haley last night and brought her now 25 year old daughter in to it....

Post debate interview.

Haley’s daughter is an adult. She’s fair game. He’s playing a card from the Trump playbook by being bombastic in order to get air time.
Last edited by JKLivin on Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:40 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:38 am
He is scum.

Post debate interview.

Haley’s daughter is an adult. She’s fair game. He’s playing a card from the Trump playbook by bring bombastic in order to get air time.
So, he's scum. Just like DDD.
Defense. Rebounds.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

As I said before, விவேக் is a stupid person’s idea of what a smart person sounds like. Both he and Cheeto Mussolini are fighting hard for who’s better at it. If he’s ever going to amount to anything in public life he needs to know that he cannot yell louder and over someone whose turn it is to talk.

I think Nikki was too kind to him
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the entire field has been too kind to him

dude is a documented, verified grifter that took advantage people with alzheimer’s
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It seems like it was only yesterday that ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും was the non-Christian, made for the big screen, libertarian, pint sized, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has waited their WHOLE LIVES TO VOTE FOR!

The fall from grace has been swift.

ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും is now the non-Christian, made for the big screen, libertarian, pint sized, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has NO USE FOR!

Good thing he held onto his day job in Bollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0yeMUtxwCE
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:21 am It seems like it was only yesterday that ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും was the non-Christian, made for the big screen, libertarian, pint sized, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has waited their WHOLE LIVES TO VOTE FOR!

ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും is now the non-Christian, made for the big screen, libertarian, pint sized, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has NO USE FOR!

I suspect that's the last we've seen of him, on the debate stage anyway.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Says what you will about about ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും, but you have to admit that he is a nimble little twat and all of the hype is well deserved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLyTIfm8FQM
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:21 am It seems like it was only yesterday that ഗയ് റാണ്ടി സന്തോഷത്തോടെ ഭോഗിക്കുകയും ജെകെ ലിവിംഗ് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുകയും ചെയ്യും was the non-Christian, made for the big screen, libertarian, pint sized, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has waited their WHOLE LIVES TO VOTE FOR!

Man, he put an immediate stop to that gang rape in progress!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Wither Vivek?

Is bat-shit crazy not selling as well in the republican party these days?* Or, does Vivek merely need to up his outrageousness at this Wednesday's 4th republican presidential primary debate on the "NewsNation" channel to gain some attention? (NewsNation? How does that help to harvest eyeballs?)

*And if not, why is Trump doing so well?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Shirley wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:55 am Wither Vivek?

Is bat-shit crazy not selling as well in the republican party these days?* Or, does Vivek merely need to up his outrageousness at this Wednesday's 4th republican presidential primary debate on the "NewsNation" channel to gain some attention? (NewsNation? How does that help to harvest eyeballs?)

You need us to point out the obvious difference about who is allowed to be a bat shit crazy GOP nominee and who isn't? Or do you just not want to say it to avoid getting screamed down for playing THAT card?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:03 am

You need us to point out the obvious difference about who is allowed to be a bat shit crazy GOP nominee and who isn't? Or do you just not want to say it to avoid getting screamed down for playing THAT card?
Maybe
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:03 am

Huh.

Given that ALL of the money in the party (and a great deal from outside the party) is currently flowing to the other candidate who shares his ethnic background, I don't have any idea what "THAT card" might be.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto