Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by japhy »

So wut you're saying is.......Nimarata Randhawa Haley is the Sikh/Christian, made for the big screen, conservative, petite sized, chutney Barbie, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has waited their WHOLE LIVES TO VOTE FOR!

NOTHING you can say will change my MIND!

Let's roll the clip and I think you will see wut I mean!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOFZ2WiJdE
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Movie theaters are rationing popcorn in advance of any sort of debate between Haley and Trump.

The first fight on the card will be something silly like Trump trying to hang, as a WOKE ANCHOR around Haley's neck, Haley's instinctual pragmatism when it comes to things like Confederate War generals' names on military bases, and INTOLERABLE TOLERANCE for a woman's right to make her own medical decisions.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:36 pm So wut you're saying is.......Nimarata Randhawa Haley is the Sikh/Christian, made for the big screen, conservative, petite sized, chutney Barbie, political action figure super hero that Fox Nation has waited their WHOLE LIVES TO VOTE FOR!

NOTHING you can say will change my MIND!

Let's roll the clip and I think you will see wut I mean!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBOFZ2WiJdE
Well...that's not what I was saying, but it's close enough for government work...
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:43 pm Movie theaters are rationing popcorn in advance of any sort of debate between Haley and Trump.

The first fight on the card will be something silly like Trump trying to hang, as a WOKE ANCHOR around Haley's neck, Haley's instinctual pragmatism when it comes to things like Confederate War generals' names on military bases, and INTOLERABLE TOLERANCE for a woman's right to make her own medical decisions.
I think Jamie Dimon's endorsement oughtta be enough.

To end her candidacy, that is.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:54 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:43 pm Movie theaters are rationing popcorn in advance of any sort of debate between Haley and Trump.

Honest question - what portion of possible R voters is paying even that level of attention to any of this?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:58 pm

Honest question - what portion of possible R voters is paying even that level of attention to any of this?
I really don't know. I'd say it's probably in the neighborhood of 35%-ish -- with the caveat being that most of those are unpersuadable Trump voters.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:52 pm but it's close enough for government work...
you’re only the second person i’ve ever seen use that line

my pops is the other (worked for feds for 35 years)
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:12 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:58 pm

I really don't know. I'd say it's probably in the neighborhood of 35%-ish -- with the caveat being that most of those are unpersuadable Trump voters.
I think 35% is high. Way, way high.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Maybe, but Trump has a reliable crew of "journalists"/influencers who make certain that shit like "Wall Street's attempt to steal the nomination from Trump" gets shoved down their throats.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:17 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Maybe, but Trump has a reliable crew of "journalists"/influencers who make certain that shit like "Wall Street's attempt to steal the nomination from Trump" gets shoved down their throats.
Yeah. I suspect the howling monkeys won't really be loosed unless/until DeSantis hangs up his boots.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I watched a little bit of the CNN Town Hall.
The dude confirmed why I DON'T want him to be my President.
Yet again, I witnessed a smug arrogant asshole conspiracy theorist who when confronted with facts either ignores them or talks over the person who is confronting him.

Three things I heard him say that sort of stood out to me.
1. He is still trying to brainwash people (such as randey?) that "the government" purposely lied to us about Covid and that "federal law enforcement" was responsible for "fueling" and was directly involved in/with the January 6th fiasco.
2. Despite being Hindu, he happily leans on Christian "values" and enjoys sharing particular bible verses but then last night he said he's the not guy (or girl) to vote for if you want a President who "spreads" Christianity.
3. He said something such as he tells/has told his family members if they are bullied, to bully back 10 times harder. I understand the stand your ground philosophy but I also understand 10X wrong typically isn't better than 1X wrong. In regards to him, it almost makes me feel he's saying if someone is a dick and/or an asshole to him, he's going to be a dick and/or asshole 10X worse back to them. To me, that doesn't make you a better person and it doesn't resolve the conflict - other than to let the person "bullying" make the decision to walk away or bully you even harder.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

In other words, he’s………Trump?!?!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:41 am I watched a little bit of the CNN Town Hall.
The dude confirmed why I DON'T want him to be my President.
Yet again, I witnessed a smug arrogant asshole conspiracy theorist who when confronted with facts either ignores them or talks over the person who is confronting him.

Three things I heard him say that sort of stood out to me.
1. He is still trying to brainwash people (such as randey?) that "the government" purposely lied to us about Covid and that "federal law enforcement" was responsible for "fueling" and was directly involved in/with the January 6th fiasco.
2. Despite being Hindu, he happily leans on Christian "values" and enjoys sharing particular bible verses but then last night he said he's the not guy (or girl) to vote for if you want a President who "spreads" Christianity.
3. He said something such as he tells/has told his family members if they are bullied, to bully back 10 times harder. I understand the stand your ground philosophy but I also understand 10X wrong typically isn't better than 1X wrong. In regards to him, it almost makes me feel he's saying if someone is a dick and/or an asshole to him, he's going to be a dick and/or asshole 10X worse back to them. To me, that doesn't make you a better person and it doesn't resolve the conflict - other than to let the person "bullying" make the decision to walk away or bully you even harder.
Excellent post.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

zsn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:29 am In other words, he’s………Trump?!?!
But he is "travel sized" for your convenience! You can pack him in the overhead bin instead of paying for half the cargo hold.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:24 am
zsn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:29 am In other words, he’s………Trump?!?!
But he is "travel sized" for your convenience! You can pack him in the overhead bin instead of paying for half the cargo hold.
For now. One assumes that as he gains some actual working experience being a bad-faith right-wing-adjacent griftmaster (rather than just a bad-faith faux-libertarian griftmaster), he'll figure out that heels are for heels.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I aspire to appreciate, to admire, anyone who has the nads to run for public office. (Because, who would want the job?). I'm often disappointed, but someone has to do it.

Vivek's campaign managed to overcome that aspirational baseline, long ago.

This makes perfect sense:

Vivek Ramaswamy campaigns with former congressman with history of racist remarks

GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy hit the campaign trail Wednesday with former Rep. Steve King, a controversial figure who lost his seat in 2020 after gaining notoriety for making racist remarks.

King once told The New York Times, “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” He also earned condemnation from members of his own party for comments he once made about whether humans would exist if not for babies born as a result of rape and incest.

A onetime Republican power broker in northwest Iowa, King has receded from the public spotlight since losing his House seat to now-Rep. Randy Feenstra, a fellow Republican who challenged him three years ago. But King appeared Wednesday with Ramaswamy, and while he hasn’t formally endorsed in the 2024 presidential race, his words left little doubt about how he felt.

“If I were going to give you a speech about all the things that I disagree with that I heard Vivek Ramaswamy say, it’d be the shortest speech of my life,” said King, introducing Ramaswamy to the microphone in Lakeside, Iowa, just a few miles away from where King was born, during a packed day of campaign events they attended together on Wednesday.

[...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

VGR will renew the Where's the Beef campaign. Without a trace of cringy irony.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Is Vivek still alive? Two weeks and not a word about him on here.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Suspended his campaign. No ads
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:40 am Suspended his campaign. No ads
Now now, I think if you do your own research, you will see and understand that Big Government and the Medical/Military Industrial Complex wants you to think that a candidate ceasing to run TV ads means the candidate has suspended his campaign.

But don’t be a sheep.