Vivek ramaswamy

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Vivek ramaswamy

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:38 am Speaking of what does Trump have up his sleeve, he gave a special dare I say uncharacteristic shout out to Vivek last night. Then again, Vivek knows what Trump's balls taste like and Trump likes having his balls licked and sucked on by those he feels can/will help him.
He also made a point of giving a shout out to Kari Lake. Why? Umm, never -mind answering that question.
A very Trumpy thing to do would be essentially to hold a reality show competition for VP. Who can debase themselves most completely???
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:09 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:38 am Speaking of what does Trump have up his sleeve, he gave a special dare I say uncharacteristic shout out to Vivek last night. Then again, Vivek knows what Trump's balls taste like and Trump likes having his balls licked and sucked on by those he feels can/will help him.
He also made a point of giving a shout out to Kari Lake. Why? Umm, never -mind answering that question.
A very Trumpy thing to do would be essentially to hold a reality show competition for VP. Who can debase themselves most completely???
This sounds like must see Fox TV!

At the end of each episode all of the contestants get hoisted up in buckets over a swine operation shit lagoon. As trumpty dumpty calls out the name of the person who is off the show he yells, "You're shitcanned" and the bottom of the bucket opens and they drop into the lagoon.

I can see bipartisan support for this show.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:11 am
This sounds like must see Fox TV!

At the end of each episode all of the contestants get hoisted up in buckets over a swine operation shit lagoon. As trumpty dumpty calls out the name of the person who is off the show he yells, "You're shitcanned" and the bottom of the bucket opens and they drop into the lagoon.

I can see bipartisan support for this show.
The Apprentice x Squid Games
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

^^^ That idea has legs. The cult would eat it up!

Opportunists competing to see who can debase themselves most thoroughly by being more craven, disguised as Political Darwinism.

All that's left to decide is how we weave Gary Busey into the plot.

Gutter, I heard about Trump mentioning Kari Lake too, and she seems perfect for the job in some ways, other than she's a loser. Which can be a problem for Donny.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

birds of a feather
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:17 am Gutter, I heard about Trump mentioning Kari Lake too, and she seems perfect for the job in some ways, other than she's a loser. Which can be a problem for Donny.
Not a problem, in trumpworld every loss is just a stolen victory to be aggrieved. Kari is the undisputed queen of stolen victories.

And she has a complimentary tan, not too dark or orange.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Wanted: an empty vessel with a black soul for sale. No moral compass. Following the Masked Singer.

So many GOP VP possibilities.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Excuse me while I barf.
Ok, I'm done.
Here you go.....

https://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status ... 5257584755
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

this is quite the Hail Mary to tweet right before the Iowa caucus

https://x.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/17 ... 24802?s=20

Vivek Ramaswamy

@VivekGRamaswamy
There are two genders. And no, a man cannot become a woman.

Iowa, I’m asking for your vote tonight. 🇺🇸
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

A man can become and change into a lot of things. See VGR. The least onerous would have been a sex change
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:58 am A man can become and change into a lot of things. See VGR. The least onerous would have been a sex change
Whatever drives the right’s obsession with what’s between people’s legs, and what’s done with what’s between those legs, has nothing to do with science, to say nothing of respect for individual autonomy, separation of church and state or basic good-heartedness.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:12 am this is quite the Hail Mary to tweet right before the Iowa caucus

Vivek Ramaswamy

@VivekGRamaswamy

It's weird how hard conservatives are trying to make this inaccurate point.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-new ... -rcna96711

"Most advocacy groups estimate that 1.7% percent of people are born intersex — the equivalent of about 5.6 million U.S. residents. That estimate is based on a review published in the American Journal of Human Biology that looked at four decades of medical literature from 1955 to 1998. The estimate includes people with extra or missing sex-linked chromosomes, and those born with other physical variations that don’t fit into categories of “male” or “female.”

Intersex people are born with at least one of about 40 naturally occurring variations relating to their genitalia, internal reproductive organs, chromosome patterns or hormones.

Not all intersex people are identified as such at birth, and those who are may still be listed as either “male” or “female” on their birth certificate. That’s because only about 16 states currently allow a gender marker designation other than “male” or “female” on birth certificates, and not all hospitals have intersex-affirming policies."

5+ MILLION US citizens who are treated as if they simply do not exist.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:53 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:12 am this is quite the Hail Mary to tweet right before the Iowa caucus

Vivek Ramaswamy

@VivekGRamaswamy

It's weird how hard conservatives are trying to make this inaccurate point.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-new ... -rcna96711

"Most advocacy groups estimate that 1.7% percent of people are born intersex — the equivalent of about 5.6 million U.S. residents. That estimate is based on a review published in the American Journal of Human Biology that looked at four decades of medical literature from 1955 to 1998. The estimate includes people with extra or missing sex-linked chromosomes, and those born with other physical variations that don’t fit into categories of “male” or “female.”

Intersex people are born with at least one of about 40 naturally occurring variations relating to their genitalia, internal reproductive organs, chromosome patterns or hormones.

Not all intersex people are identified as such at birth, and those who are may still be listed as either “male” or “female” on their birth certificate. That’s because only about 16 states currently allow a gender marker designation other than “male” or “female” on birth certificates, and not all hospitals have intersex-affirming policies."

5+ MILLION US citizens who are treated as if they simply do not exist.
Same with the million dead to Covid, who apparently don't matter because by and large they were gonna die anyway.

Same with the thousands or tens of thousands of gun deaths each year that would have been prevented by basic, common-sense gun laws. If these people matter, then they matter only as the cost of doing business for maintaining 2A freedoms.

The pro-life party sure can be callous and indifferent to life.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this thread is a waste of time. the namesake has dropped out. and nobody's vote is being tilted one way or the other based on perversion. but. if it makes you feel useful. by all means.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:27 am this thread is a waste of time. the namesake has dropped out. and nobody's vote is being tilted one way or the other based on perversion. but. if it makes you feel useful. by all means.
So, the Rs' obsession with what's between people's legs is NOT political?

That's not better!
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:27 am this thread is a waste of time. the namesake has dropped out. and nobody's vote is being tilted one way or the other based on perversion. but. if it makes you feel useful. by all means.
The namesake is far from done being in the news - and trying to have an impact on the 2024 election.
Heck, I think today there is a better chance he will be the USA President one day - than there was a 3 days ago.
People's votes are "tilted" on many different things. "Perversion" being one of them.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

maybe you vote based on how rupaul is doing in the ratings.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

VGR = Rupaul?

Someone help me with Mich to English.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:05 pm VGR = Rupaul?

Someone help me with Mich to English.
Whatever MICH is trying to say, it sure seems like he is mixing up drag (which RuPaul is) with transgender (which, not only is RuPaul NOT, there is actually significant controversy over RuPaul's own views on the notion of transitioning).
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

color me shocked
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?