ousdahl

Re: Fish Sammiches

Post by ousdahl »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:45 am
dolomite wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:26 am Lobster Shack down in the Keys has a pretty good lobster roll, wondering though if they might cut it with a bit of artificial crab.
No more whalers since the boys at BK became “woke”.
I didnt know whaling had anything to do with crab or what either have to do with Burger King

on a related note.....We did to the Whale what we did to the Bison. Its fucking shitty. Hunt to eat, use it all, leave the rest alive. I dont like humans.
8 discontinued fast food menu items that need to come back

7. The Whaler at Burger King

Burger King took to the seas in 1975 with the Whaler, its first fish sandwich. They still have a fish sandwich, of course, but we miss this logo, much like the beloved Hartford Whalers of the NHL. Same color scheme, too! The Whaler made a return in 1983.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Feral wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:18 pm
dolomite wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:26 am Lobster Shack down in the Keys has a pretty good lobster roll, wondering though if they might cut it with a bit of artificial crab.
I didnt know whaling had anything to do with crab or what either have to do with Burger King

on a related note.....We did to the Whale what we did to the Bison. Its fucking shitty. Hunt to eat, use it all, leave the rest alive. I dont like humans.

Burger King took to the seas in 1975 with the Whaler, its first fish sandwich. They still have a fish sandwich, of course, but we miss this logo, much like the beloved Hartford Whalers of the NHL. Same color scheme, too! The Whaler made a return in 1983.
9. Arby's Potato Cakes
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

the more you know
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 pm

the more you know
In reply to your post I originally wrote and then deleted "I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get it...", but then decided to use the Google machine.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:34 pm
TDub wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 pm

the more you know
In reply to your post I originally wrote and then deleted "I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get it...", but then decided to use the Google machine.
that was, admittedly, more effort than I was willing to put into, what appeared to be, a nonsensical post.

But, I learned something, no thanks to myself.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 863

Post by Deleted User 863 »

Are we considering a lobster/crab to be in the fish category?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

A crustacean as a fish?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

in certain parts of this country gator meat has been considered fish to accommodate the religious folk
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:45 pm in certain parts of this country gator meat has been considered fish to accommodate the religious folk
tastes like a cross between fish and chicken....but...muddied and mushier.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:55 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:45 pm in certain parts of this country gator meat has been considered fish to accommodate the religious folk
tastes like a cross between fish and chicken....but...muddied and mushier.
i’ve always been a fan, but to me it was more like chicken than fish

i’d imagine that wild gator tastes more fishy than farm raised just due to diet
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You sound woke. :lol:
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I don’t think a fish sandwich includes lobster or crab but TDub started the spin-off.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

pdub wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:45 pm I don’t think a fish sandwich includes lobster or crab but TDub started the spin-off.
did I do that? my bad
Just Ledoux it
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Overlander wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:39 pm A crustacean as a fish?
It’s all SEAfood.🤤
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan