Coaching Rumors

Post by DCHawk1 »

Tang to UK.

Cuz LOL.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Re: Coaching Rumors

Post by MICHHAWK »

kstates got a keeper. i hope they keep him.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

this thread makes Timmy's asshole pucker up awful tight.

that's weird to say, but even weirder that he keeps sticking his butthole in our faces.

fucking kitties, man.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Pitino to St. Johns, still no word on whether or not "Scarecrow" will stay on as an assistant.

We know Tang will want to get out of the Big 12 before the Self Derangement Syndrome that took out his predecessors infects him in Hootervillle. Wichita State is looking to upgrade so there might be mutual interest there. The move won't cost Tang as much as leaving the State would. Wayne Tinkle may be gone in Corvallis which is a big upgrade from Hooterville so that might be a good option for Tang as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i don't know who wayne tinkle is. i suspect you just made that up. i don't know what corvallis is. i suspect you made that up. that tells me there are at least 150 jobs better than wayne tinkle corvallis.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Geebus mich

Oregon State Beavers men's basketball
Basketball team
The Oregon State Beavers men's basketball program, established in 1901, is the intercollegiate men's basketball program of Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. Members of the Pac-12 Conference in NCAA Division I, the team plays home games on campus at Gill Coliseum, and the current head coach is Wayne Tinkle. Wikipedia
Head coach: Wayne Tinkle
Division: NCAA Division I Men's Basketball
Arena/Stadium: Gill Coliseum
Nickname: Oregon State Beavers
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

exactly. there are at least 150 jobs better than the oregon state job.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i suspect they are already working on his extension and pay raise.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:13 pm Geebus mich

Oregon State Beavers men's basketball
Basketball team
The Oregon State Beavers men's basketball program, established in 1901, is the intercollegiate men's basketball program of Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. Members of the Pac-12 Conference in NCAA Division I, the team plays home games on campus at Gill Coliseum, and the current head coach is Wayne Tinkle. Wikipedia
Head coach: Wayne Tinkle
Division: NCAA Division I Men's Basketball
Arena/Stadium: Gill Coliseum
Nickname: Oregon State Beavers
Beaverfever’s back!

btw bro, you left your laundry in the dryer again.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:08 pm i don't know who wayne tinkle is. i suspect you just made that up. i don't know what corvallis is. i suspect you made that up. that tells me there are at least 150 jobs better than wayne tinkle corvallis.
I hope they lock the doors on your floor at night in the facility so that you don't wander out into traffic and cause someone's insurance premiums to go up.

Seeing as they are paying $500K more per year and this is the view, I would say this is a better place than Hooterville.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
surly

Post by surly »

y'all can hope and wish all you want that tang leaves, i suppose. it's a bit like klieman leaving. and taylor leaving. and before that, snyder leaving. frankly, i take it as a compliment. nonsensical as it may be, but a compliment nonetheless. ralph miller did leave wichita for oregon state. but then ...

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

must be rough, having to dig THAT far back to find some sort of smack-talk fodder

i’m sure you’d rather we not post all of the SI covers that the Flag has graced…just in the Bill Self era alone
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:02 pm Tang to UK.

Cuz LOL.
Being a fan of a high-major program with no viable path toward sustained eliteness* has to be like being a fan of, like, the Vikings, or any other team with an expensive B+ QB. Where you're happy with what you've got, but you know there's a pretty firm ceiling.

* The only viable path is a coach that will stay long-term. But that's damn hard to find. And, no, I don't consider Tang or Gates to be remotely in play for that.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

surly wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:14 pm y'all can hope and wish all you want that tang leaves, i suppose. it's a bit like klieman leaving. and taylor leaving. and before that, snyder leaving.
LOL, no.

It's a bit like Huggy leaving. And Frank leaving. And Lonnie leaving (that one HAD to sting, given that he's an alumnus, and you're not)....
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
surly

Post by surly »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:23 pm must be rough, having to dig THAT far back to find some sort of smack-talk fodder

i’m sure you’d rather we not post all of the SI covers that the Flag has graced…just in the Bill Self era alone
it's been a long time for oregon state. after all, i didn't start this nonsense.
Back2Lawrence

Post by Back2Lawrence »

Y’all seem to care a little too much about the K-state coach, regardless of who it may or may not be. It’s concerning.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

During the Self era at KU we have seen Wooldridge, Huggins, Martin, Weber and now Tang in Hooterville. Some earned a shot at a better place and some shot themselves in the foot. The average stay in Hooterville for a men's bball coach has been about 5 years since Hartman retired.

Tang seems more ambitious than that.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

surly wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:42 pm
KUTradition wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:23 pm must be rough, having to dig THAT far back to find some sort of smack-talk fodder

it's been a long time for oregon state. after all, i didn't start this nonsense.
:lol:
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:40 pm
surly wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:14 pm y'all can hope and wish all you want that tang leaves, i suppose. it's a bit like klieman leaving. and taylor leaving. and before that, snyder leaving.
LOL, no.

It's a bit like Huggy leaving. And Frank leaving. And Lonnie leaving (that one HAD to sting, given that he's an alumnus, and you're not)....
"This guy won't leave," is something that seems to be heard out of Manhattan every 3-6 years.
surly

Post by surly »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:40 pm
LOL, no.

huggins went home to his alma mater. you begrudge him that? i don't. lonnie leaving, i mean he left many places. but that was the beginning of ku dominance, for sure.