Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
randylahey

Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by randylahey »

Wed mentioned discussing him in further detail. Hes toyed with the idea of launching a presidential campaign. And I'd said he's a Democrat I would endorse
randylahey

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by randylahey »

Pretty major lawsuit coming out. Pretty important one too. Regarding first amendment

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1641 ... NeLxQ&s=19
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Pro tip, Randy: If you'd like your opinion to be taken seriously, avoid using Jenna Ellis, Rand Paul, and/or Robert F. Kennedy Jr., as references.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Feral wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 pm Pro tip, Randy: If you'd like your opinion to be taken seriously, avoid using Jenna Ellis, Rand Paul, and/or Robert F. Kennedy Jr., as references.
Idk as much as Jenna Ellis, but rand Paul and Kennedy Jr have millions of people who agree with a lot of things they say.

Why can't the liberals hear them out? Afraid they might make points

Kennedy Jr is even a lifetime Democrat
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Bobby Jr. is one of the products of Bobby Sr's sperm that wasn't (hypocritically Catholic) aborted.
That's a kind of a shame.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:42 pm
Feral wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:45 pm Pro tip, Randy: If you'd like your opinion to be taken seriously, avoid using Jenna Ellis, Rand Paul, and/or Robert F. Kennedy Jr., as references.
Idk as much as Jenna Ellis, but rand Paul and Kennedy Jr have millions of people who agree with a lot of things they say.

The democratic party hasn't claimed RFK Jr. for decades, because he's insane.

What does it say about you that you promote a person who compares a vaccine against a deadly virus to the holocaust?

“Even in Hitler’s Germany, you could cross the Alps into Switzerland, you can hide in the attic like Anne Frank did,” said Kennedy. “Today the mechanisms are being put in place that will make it so none of us can run, none of us can hide.”

I'd tell you to stop making a fool out of yourself, but it's too late.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

One of the truly broken things about rube-brain (which is taken from King Griftalot himself) is an inability to understand what big numbers mean and do not mean.

There are about 260 million adults in America. It can be both true, and not all that meaningful, that "millions" of them agree with "a lot of things" someone says.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Fish said what I was going to say but in a more profound/eloquent manner.
I'll add, thankfully Liberals do hear them out - and are afraid of the points they make.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

At least this election will have a worthwhile democrat on the ballot
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Except for his heroin addiction, his marital infidelity baggage including a wife who hung herself due to his abuse, and his antivaxx disinformation nutter stuff; what's not to like about the guy?

Seriously, his life story reads more like trump's son than Bobby Kennedy's. I wonder why none of his siblings support his candidacy? Obviously they don't understand his principled life choices as well as Randall does.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:47 am At least this election will have a worthwhile democrat on the ballot
"this election"? Meaning what exactly?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Anybody seen videos of Lil Bobby speaking recently?

Holy shit....his weird speech, facial ticks and twitchiness make Biden look virile by comparison.

Probably all of those years of drug abuse.

No wonder the trumpertarians are all about promoting Lil Bobby these days. That sick fuck would make trump look normal if standing side by side on camera at a debate.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

He is who the Q nuts think is the zombie John Jr. A reasonable democrat who is as crazy as they are. And can't win.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

"Our own government assassinated my family"

https://twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/sta ... 8GR1A&s=19
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:49 am "Our own government assassinated my family"

https://twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/sta ... 8GR1A&s=19
When I met lil Booby about 15 years ago he seemed pretty normal, almost charismatic. He was a pretty good speaker when droning on about ecological issues.

Drugs have taken their toll. He looks and sounds older than Biden or trump these days. No wonder his family doesn't want to have anything to do with him given his latest lunacy. The wife who hung herself might be part of that distancing as well.

Randall seems to be quite the judge of character. Glad Randall does not work in my HR department.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I dont want rfk Jr as president. But the things he has to say need to be heard. Sadly, he's the only honest politician on the Democrat side of things. They will never give him a fair chance because he continually opposes the democratic political machine
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:41 pm I dont want rfk Jr as president. But the things he has to say need to be heard. Sadly, he's the only honest politician on the Democrat side of things. They will never give him a fair chance because he continually opposes the democratic political machine
You just posted don't want him as President and yet you have said, "And I'd said he's a Democrat I would endorse" / "I'm still waiting to see if Robert f Kennedy Jr actually runs. If so he might be the first Democrat candidate ive endorsed in awhile".

So you will "endorse" someone you don't want as President?

VGR!