Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
JKLivin
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 pm It is that mercury in your lizard brain, crazed by innoculations, that make you yearn for the crazy Kennedy.
I want to see the establishment crumble, just like I did when I voted for Trump in 2016.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Voting for Trump - or a Kennedy! - out of hope of seeing the establishment crumble is, yea, pretty funny.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:54 am Voting for Trump - or a Kennedy! - out of hope of seeing the establishment crumble is, yea, pretty funny.
How so? Serious question.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:09 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:54 am Voting for Trump - or a Kennedy! - out of hope of seeing the establishment crumble is, yea, pretty funny.
What positive dismantling of the establishment did Trump accomplish? He mostly just dismantled American credibility and much of our auditing and checks & balances that exist as one of the few positives of the establishment so that power hungry fraudsters dont rob us blind.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:56 am
Sparko wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 pm It is that mercury in your lizard brain, crazed by innoculations, that make you yearn for the crazy Kennedy.
I want to see the establishment crumble, just like I did when I voted for Trump in 2016.
The "want to see the establishment crumble" types don't spend a lot of time thinking about the after. If you think there's an accountability and transparency problem NOW...
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:36 am
The "want to see the establishment crumble" types don't spend a lot of time thinking about the after. If you think there's an accountability and transparency problem NOW...
oh, c’mon…his IQ is such that we plebeians couldn’t possibly understand how he envisions it all working out
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:13 am
What positive dismantling of the establishment did Trump accomplish? He mostly just dismantled American credibility and much of our auditing and checks & balances that exist as one of the few positives of the establishment so that power hungry fraudsters dont rob us blind.
He did things that were meant to control the borders, funnel money to taxpayers rather than big government, free up energy production/lower gas prices, and lower inflation rates. He did what was best for the United States and its citizens, not for the rest of the world. The reason he was run out by the establishment is because he threatened it. I think RFK is cut from similar cloth, but you can add in that he doesn't buy into the COVID hoax.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

The last thee years are a prime example of what happens when you hand the reins back to a career politician who is owned by the establishment. It is a complete and utter shit show and we're being repeatedly told that everything is fine and to stop complaining. It's Obama 2.0.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the establishment ran trump out of the White House?

lol

seriously?

7 million+ votes seem to be what got him out of the big boy’s chair

boogey men are fun, though…when you’re 7
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:13 am

He did things that were meant to control the borders, funnel money to taxpayers rather than big government, free up energy production/lower gas prices, and lower inflation rates. He did what was best for the United States and its citizens, not for the rest of the world. The reason he was run out by the establishment is because he threatened it. I think RFK is cut from similar cloth, but you can add in that he doesn't buy into the COVID hoax.
But did he actually do any of those things? Successful illegal border crossings went up in his tenure, he gave a tax break a wealthy corporations, not taxpayers, and his great accomplishment to lower gas prices was to allow a pandemic to spread like wildfire over the nation to the point where no one left their homes and demand for gasoline bottomed out.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:32 am
JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:13 am

But did he actually do any of those things? Successful illegal border crossings went up in his tenure, he gave a tax break a wealthy corporations, not taxpayers, and his great accomplishment to lower gas prices was to allow a pandemic to spread like wildfire over the nation to the point where no one left their homes and demand for gasoline bottomed out.
And all the while ignoring - and by so doing, exacerbating - the problem around the corner that’s gonna make Covid or fentanyl or anything else seem like child’s play.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:14 am

The last thee years are a prime example of what happens when you hand the reins back to a career politician who is owned by the establishment. It is a complete and utter shit show and we're being repeatedly told that everything is fine and to stop complaining. It's Obama 2.0.
I, personally, do not think one can reasonably, intelligently, objectively say that the Trump years were not a shit show, and the Biden years are.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

well, Kennedy is literally from the legacy political family literally known as, "America's royalty." That just doesn't strike me as anti-establishment.

And Trump is a hotshot NYC big city evil rich bro who seems to view the establishment as nothing more than another something to exploit for his own personal gain. Again, that just doesn't seem very anti-establishment to me.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

The "want to see the establishment crumble" types don't spend a lot of time thinking about the after.
but that's the fun part about Qusdahl!

They/them totally DO think all about the after!

To they/them, the after is the entire point of crumbling the establishment!

the bummer part tho is, no one takes they/them seriously, and instead just kinda lumps they/them in with the other-end-of-the-bell-curve righty bros who, yea, don't seem to think any further than the crumbling.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:49 pm
well, Kennedy is literally from the legacy political family literally known as, "America's royalty." That just doesn't strike me as anti-establishment.

And Trump is a hotshot NYC big city evil rich bro who seems to view the establishment as nothing more than another something to exploit for his own personal gain. Again, that just doesn't seem very anti-establishment to me.
Neither is a career politician. Career politicians are what got us in our current mess.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trump already had 4 years to DrAiN ThE SwAmP!!!!, yet here we still are.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Even rfkj is speaking out against states trying to take trump of the ballot. And he's running against the guy. The democrats are absolutely unhinged in their corruption

"Colorado Supreme Court ruling makes America look like a Banana Republic. Why doesn’t every American understand that If they can do this to a former US President, EVERYONE is vulnerable to punishment for crimes with which they have never been convicted. Democracy would be a total shambles."

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/sta ... M3sbA&s=19
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:56 pm Even rfkj is speaking out against states trying to take trump of the ballot. And he's running against the guy. The democrats are absolutely unhinged in their corruption

"Colorado Supreme Court ruling makes America look like a Banana Republic. Why doesn’t every American understand that If they can do this to a former US President, EVERYONE is vulnerable to punishment for crimes with which they have never been convicted. Democracy would be a total shambles."

A reminder that Supreme Court Justices aren't (D) or (R) and that no direct actions by a Democratic politician are involved in this at all.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:28 pm
ousdahl wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:49 pm

Neither is a career politician. Career politicians are what got us in our current mess.
Then how did we make it through decade upon decade of career politicians without "this current mess" happening before?

When you put an insanely moronic mess into the White House, insanely moronic things happen. Trump became President and "our current mess" happened. I had no idea what Section 3 of the 14th Amendment was prior to his Presidency because no President ever attempted to incite an insurrection in my 50+ years of life.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:56 pm Even rfkj is speaking out against states trying to take trump of the ballot. And he's running against the guy. The democrats are absolutely unhinged in their corruption

RFK Jr is as viable a candidate as either of us is. You don’t get special rights and privileges by virtue of identifying yourself as a candidate (which you appear to have problems with here and there).