Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:23 pm Kennedy weighs in on the political divide. Which we obviously see on this board everyday

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/sta ... kVb9Q&s=19
Randy quoting a lunatic like RFK Jr to make a point, any point, tells you everything you need to know about just how stupid Randy is.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:39 pm
randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:23 pm Kennedy weighs in on the political divide. Which we obviously see on this board everyday

Randy quoting a lunatic like RFK Jr to make a point, any point, tells you everything you need to know about just how stupid Randy is.
You are the lunatic
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:43 pm
Shirley wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:39 pm

You are the lunatic
Fucking loser
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

quite literally, represents the worst of this country

pos
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

If there is a prize for the most name calling, Trad and Overlander are in the running for it.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

dolomite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:15 am If there is a prize for the most name calling, Trad and Overlander are in the running for it.
Put them on IGNORE. It is much more pleasant around here without the puerile attention-seeking.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Alleged grown men crying like little girls.

I guess being a king fu master isn’t all it is rumored to be.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:52 am quite literally, represents the worst of this country

pos

Again I've given you guys like 5 chances to point out what about rfkj post was wrong? His posts about the political divide in this country. Instead of doing so (you couldn't find anything wrong with it) you just continued with name calling. Which 100 percent proves everything rfkj was saying about the political divide in this country
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

dolomite wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:15 am If there is a prize for the most name calling, Trad and Overlander are in the running for it.
Shirley belongs with them. Those 3 are the 3 most belligerent liberals on the board. It's ok to think or act differently. But they are completely biased and unwilling to even consider anything differently.

And double down on that by being complete dickheads about it
Last edited by randylahey on Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Those tears are making your mascara run
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:25 pm
Shirley belongs with them. Those 3 are the 3 most belligerent liberals on the board. It's ok to think or act differently. But they are completely biased and unwillingness to even consider anything differently.

And double down on that by being complete dickheads about it
They wear it as a badge of honor. Proof of their righteousness.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Nader really cared about paydays.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

The more worked up the libs get about RFK, the more I feel like I want to vote for him.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:37 pm
The more worked up the libs get about RFK, the more I feel like I want to vote for him.
I hope you do.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:38 pm
JKLivin wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:37 pm
I hope you do.
I very well may. Depends on who the Republican candidate ends up being.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

voting for something, not on its merit alone, but because it’ll harm your neighbors?

solid strategy
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I don't understand why liberals don't like rfkj. He's one of them. He represents all the common sense core liberal values of decency, minus the corruption of big government Influence over his policies. He's basically the perfect democrat candidate, and represents what people used to believe that party was about several decades ago
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

He's now an independent candidate that delivered a pretty big time speech about how the 2 party system has absolutely failed this country