Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:49 am "Our own government assassinated my family"

https://twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/sta ... 8GR1A&s=19
VGR!

Where/when in that video did he say "Our own government assassinated my family"?
Or are you quoting yourself and think you are RFK Jr.?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:41 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:41 pm I dont want rfk Jr as president. But the things he has to say need to be heard. Sadly, he's the only honest politician on the Democrat side of things. They will never give him a fair chance because he continually opposes the democratic political machine
You just posted don't want him as President and yet you have said, "And I'd said he's a Democrat I would endorse" / "I'm still waiting to see if Robert f Kennedy Jr actually runs. If so he might be the first Democrat candidate ive endorsed in awhile".

So you will "endorse" someone you don't want as President?

VGR!
If I was a registered Democrat, he would be the guy id endorse in the primaries. But he wouldn't be my top pick for a president.

I haven't seen the democrat party put forward a legitimate candidate that isn't part of the deep state political machine in along time though

They stonewall any candidate that actually wants to work on behalf of the American people. Its going to happen to Kennedy, he will never get a fair platform
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

RFK Jr is too kooky to be the President. All it takes to know this is try to listen to him for about a minute or so.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:49 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:41 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:41 pm I dont want rfk Jr as president. But the things he has to say need to be heard. Sadly, he's the only honest politician on the Democrat side of things. They will never give him a fair chance because he continually opposes the democratic political machine
You just posted don't want him as President and yet you have said, "And I'd said he's a Democrat I would endorse" / "I'm still waiting to see if Robert f Kennedy Jr actually runs. If so he might be the first Democrat candidate ive endorsed in awhile".

So you will "endorse" someone you don't want as President?

VGR!
If I was a registered Democrat, he would be the guy id endorse in the primaries. But he wouldn't be my top pick for a president.

I haven't seen the democrat party put forward a legitimate candidate that isn't part of the deep state political machine in along time though

They stonewall any candidate that actually wants to work on behalf of the American people. Its going to happen to Kennedy, he will never get a fair platform
Kennedy should take his great ideas and run as a republican! That would teach those rotten demonrats. Ha! Losing their greatest free thinker.

For a trans-libertarian you spend a lot of time worrying about who is going to be the democrat's candidate. I thought libertarians weren't all up in other people's business so much.

You should be pimpin Lars Mapstand, he is the shit!

He is insightful. If you haven't listened to what Mars has to say yet you really should listen to his platform. He is a real Libertarian, not like the "decent guy" trump who is a narcissist with fascist leanings that talks about fucking his own daughter and tries to steal elections. Did you know Eric trump is trans?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Bruce pearl of all people hitting em with facts

https://twitter.com/coachbrucepearl/sta ... Gd_Yw&s=19
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Obviously, you and Bruce know very little about the first amendment.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

defixione wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:17 pm Obviously, you and Bruce know very little about the first amendment.
The only people I've ever heard make excuses for censorship are liberal cucks. Any independent, libertarian, republican, or even liberal non cucks see how fucked up it is the media is censoring what information and opinions we can even be exposed to

The media has been caught multiple times censoring "misinformation" that was actually true
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

defixione wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 4:17 pm Obviously, you and Bruce know very little about the first amendment.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

The media, like Smerconish, who just had a lengthy interview with him?

You want the Government to dictate what the media shows? Why do you hate the first Amendment randy?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Farting in a crowded theater on a lighted match is not interpretive dance nor protected speech. The freedom to be wrong out loud, then proven wrong, and then STFU is protected so long as you don't pretend to be right, invoke the Second Amendment and go into violent murderous rage because you can't handle being wrong any more. Causing violent bigots to attack other groups is not protected speech either FYSA.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Randy learned a new word, isn't that cute?
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Mjl wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:29 pm The media, like Smerconish, who just had a lengthy interview with him?

You want the Government to dictate what the media shows? Why do you hate the first Amendment randy?
Backwards as fuck. The government was/does dictate what the media shows. Compared to free open honest speech. I hate the government, and love free speech
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

You love free speech that says what you want to hear. lol
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

randylahey wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:00 pm
Mjl wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:29 pm The media, like Smerconish, who just had a lengthy interview with him?

Backwards as fuck. The government was/does dictate what the media shows. Compared to free open honest speech. I hate the government, and love free speech
Wait - the Government forced one network to have him on and another to not have him on?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

First Amendment or not, I am 100% against the media NOT being allowed to CHOOSE what they air/share or not air/share.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:56 pm Randy learned a new word, isn't that cute?
The Randall has had that word in his quiver for a few years. He wants to be acknowledged as a "decent guy" like his hero. Pulling out the tiki torch and whining, "you will not replace us" right out of the gate gives people the wrong impression some times.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:58 am First Amendment or not, I am 100% against the media NOT being allowed to CHOOSE what they air/share or not air/share.
When we have only OAN to choose from in our concentration camp, I think you might change your mind.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Sparko wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:21 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:58 am First Amendment or not, I am 100% against the media NOT being allowed to CHOOSE what they air/share or not air/share.
When we have only OAN to choose from in our concentration camp, I think you might change your mind.
You bring up an excellent point!
I suppose I didn't think before I posted. Something I suffer from too frequently.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I think he's beginning to grow on me:

https://twitter.com/TheSnarkTank99/stat ... wsrc%5Etfw
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas