Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by Overlander »

Yeah, Trump is quite the orator
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Like we said, conspiracist. No wonder you’re hard for him.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Not surprised that the CIA could have been involved, especially knowing we know about how the FBI tried to interfere with the 2016 election re the Russian dossier and other crap like the fake subpoena(s).
Last edited by dolomite on Wed May 17, 2023 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So jfish.... if someone in your family was murdered, and your family believed you knew who was responsible for it, would that make you a conspiracy theorist

Id imagine its really hard to murder a president. Would probably be more feasible for an intelligence organization with connections and resources and motive to pull it off
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:54 am So jfish.... if someone in your family was murdered, and your family believed you knew who was responsible for it, would that make you a conspiracy theorist

Id imagine its really hard to murder a president. Would probably be more feasible for an intelligence organization with connections and resources and motive to pull it off
My personal view is that administrations of both parties have done themselves no favors by keeping information and records secret. It’s difficult for me to conceive of what on-the-ground purpose is served (at this point) by that secrecy. And we know that, at this particular time in American politics, the rube machine will fill in any and all gaps with conspiracy theories.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I agree Fish. 9/11 too. Weirdly protected probably be cause of the nationalities of the attackers.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JFKs killer(s) are buried in the Texas desert.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Overlander wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:34 am JFKs killer(s) are buried in the Texas desert.
I saw that in a movie.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Guess this is why biden won't debate him. He might bring up common sense facts. Kennedy actually represents the people he wants to serve, instead of being just another deep state politician

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsEjygFg ... I4NDBkZg==
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Serious question - do you care about accuracy? Or you just prefer "common sense" (i.e. believing something on gut feeling instead of facts)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Word to Randy, Marj, and RFK Jr.:

No incumbent presidential candidate has participated in a primary election debate, ever.

But then, you're so special, that shouldn't apply to you, so I'd be upset, too.

https://twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/16 ... wsrc%5Etfw
Anand Giridharadas
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

ignorance runs rampant in certain corners of this country, from lowly message board trolls to elected representatives and presidential hopefuls
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:45 am Serious question - do you care about accuracy? Or you just prefer "common sense" (i.e. believing something on gut feeling instead of facts)
Lol - "common sense" is no more than the rhetorical equivalent of plausible deniability. There is absolutely strong intentionality behind vagueness, imprecision and the lack of primary sourcing.

The whole thing is to never say anything clearly, precisely or with objective, factual support. The whole thing is gotcha games, goalpost moving and general squishiness.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Did you even listen to the points he made? Against the current cabinet
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:53 am
Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:45 am Serious question - do you care about accuracy? Or you just prefer "common sense" (i.e. believing something on gut feeling instead of facts)
Lol - "common sense" is no more than the rhetorical equivalent of plausible deniability. There is absolutely strong intentionality behind vagueness, imprecision and the lack of primary sourcing.

The whole thing is to never say anything clearly, precisely or with objective, factual support. The whole thing is gotcha games, goalpost moving and general squishiness.
Wait! Are you sure you're not talking about the abortion bans being written into law in states where "limited", "small government", "conservative", republican-controlled legislatures have the chance, to paralyze physicians as comprehensively as possible for fear of committing a "crime"?

Because

you just did.
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:33 pm Did you even listen to the points he made? Against the current cabinet
I did, if you're talking about the instagram video you posted earlier today? It was numbers soup. It's not entirely clear what he was even trying to say - mumble mumble Ukraine mumble mumble working poor?

This is exactly my point. There is absolutely strong intentionality behind vagueness, imprecision and the lack of primary sourcing. The whole thing is to never say anything clearly, precisely or with objective, factual support. The whole thing is gotcha games, goalpost moving and general squishiness.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Feral wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:38 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:53 am

Wait! Are you sure you're not talking about the abortion bans being written into law in states where "limited", "small government", "conservative", republican-controlled legislatures have the chance, to paralyze physicians as comprehensively as possible for fear of committing a "crime"?

Because

you just did.
Now do public schools! "We didn't BAN anything!"*

* We just made it a crime to indoctrinate children to be LGBTQ+, but we won't tell you what that means lol.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?