Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by defixione »

And you know the moral majority has unequaled lust for Trump. Apropos for that group.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Dude got the economy going red hot, inflation was non-existent, gas prices were low. Not much else really matters.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

that is pretty much all the folks care about.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

So you're brain dead with regards to 2020.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

defixione wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:51 pm So you're brain dead with regards to 2020.
No, see the fungus was China’s fault. And so everything fungus-related, China’s fault.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

defixione wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:51 pm So you're brain dead with regards to 2020.
The 2020 election where the press worked tirelessly to spin things in Biden's favor, including spiking stories about Hunter's laptop and shady deals with China while promoting false stories about Trump colluding with Russia?

No, I remember.

And don't get me started about the sketchy voting protocols.

The real question will be whether people stand for another banana republic "election" this time around. If Gavin Newsome or some other screw-up globalist puppet ends up in office, I fear we will see civil unrest on an unprecedented level.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Q: How many more investigations and lawsuits - on top of the dozens and dozens that have failed - are needed to convince people that there was not anything close to statistically meaningful voting fraud in 2020?

A: At least one more. Always at least one more.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:09 pm
The 2020 election where the press worked tirelessly to spin things in Biden's favor, including spiking stories about Hunter's laptop and shady deals with China while promoting false stories about Trump colluding with Russia?

No, I remember.

And don't get me started about the sketchy voting protocols.

The real question will be whether people stand for another banana republic "election" this time around. If Gavin Newsome or some other screw-up globalist puppet ends up in office, I fear we will see civil unrest on an unprecedented level.
Two questions.
EXACTLY in what manner do YOU feel the "voting protocols" were different in 2020 compared to 2016?
Did YOU voice any personal issues with the "voting protocols" in 2016 before, during, and after the election?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

It doesn’t matter. Common sense says that when a POTUS kills it like that in their first term, a second is a foregone conclusion, save funny business working its way into the mix.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 pm It doesn’t matter. Common sense says that when a POTUS kills it like that in their first term, a second is a foregone conclusion, save funny business working its way into the mix.
Right, because Trump was absolutely "killing it" and our country was in great shape in 2020.

VGR!

your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:51 pm It doesn’t matter. Common sense says that when a POTUS kills it like that in their first term, a second is a foregone conclusion, save funny business working its way into the mix.
He certainly killed the economy and about 1,000,000 Americans by ignoring Covid. The inflation in 2020 set a record. Kills it. Literally.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Our country was doing very well under trump for 3 years, nobody will deny that.

Until the deep state went all in on sabotaging our country to oust trump. By using the power of big tech to make racism and covid appear to be exponentially worse than they actually were, and make everyone as miserable as they could in the process. Liberals held on to the draconian covid regulations that were instituted backed by zero science to try to bring American life to a hault leading up to the election
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

If you hate it in America so much you should just leave.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

defixione wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:44 pm If you hate it in America so much you should just leave.
I don't hate America. I love this country. It needs to stay free. Not whatever the fuck this growing government is
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:17 pm Our country was doing very well under trump for 3 years, nobody will deny that.

Until the deep state went all in on sabotaging our country to oust trump. By using the power of big tech to make racism and covid appear to be exponentially worse than they actually were, and make everyone as miserable as they could in the process. Liberals held on to the draconian covid regulations that were instituted backed by zero science to try to bring American life to a hault leading up to the election
Truth. The globalist cabal took him out. COViD was one of their tools. They will invent another reason to confine people before next November.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:17 pm Our country was doing very well under trump for 3 years, nobody will deny that.

Our country was doing well enough under Obama that if he was able to run for a 3rd term he probably would have won.
Is/was "the deep state" in 2020 the same or a different "deep state" that got Trump elected in 2016?
You truly believe "big tech" is primarily to blame for "racism and covid appearing to be exponentially worse than they actually were"?
Do you ever thank God/Jesus/The Lord/VGR for your NOT being a victim of racism and your surviving Covid?
I have an idea, instead of your possibly taking your family to Church tomorrow and thanking God/Jesus/The Lord/VGR for your good fortune, maybe drive by a cemetery and hang out with some people visiting their relatives who were victims of hate crimes and/or those who died of Covid - and..... I don't know. Tell them they should blame "big tech"?
You truly believe the "Covid regulations that were instituted were backed by zero science"?
If so, you really are a "total dipshit".
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:57 pm

Truth. The globalist cabal took him out. COViD was one of their tools. They will invent another reason to confine people before next November.
VGR!

One thing I give you and randy credit for is realizing "the deep state" and "globalist cabal" are to be feared.
What I fear more are the JKs and randys of this country who will try and take out the government and then go after anyone who doesn't look and act like them because they will believe those people are the boogie men/women too.

How soon people forget.......

JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:57 pm

VGR!

One thing I give you and randy credit for is realizing "the deep state" and "globalist cabal" are to be feared.
What I fear more are the JKs and randys of this country who will try and take out the government and then go after anyone who doesn't look and act like them because they will believe those people are the boogie men/women too.

What am I supposed to see in the photos?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Rainbows felt his argument slipping away so he attempted to call us racist. Typical leftist
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:02 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:57 pm

VGR!

What am I supposed to see in the photos?
If that's a serious question then I think I may have hit the nail on the head.