Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
MICHHAWK

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by MICHHAWK »

right now. this kennedy guy or corny west would be my frontrunners for my vote. i hope they debate so as to help me decide.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:39 pm right now. this kennedy guy or corny west would be my frontrunners for my vote. i hope they debate so as to help me decide.
If I were pro-totalitarian like you, I would pretend to vote for distraction candidates too.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:39 pm right now. this kennedy guy or corny west would be my frontrunners for my vote. i hope they debate so as to help me decide.
This is just voting for the sake of your online profile. "Hey don't blame me, I voted for this random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

mich’s trolling is in rare form today

the boredom of his never-changing life must be especially strong
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

twocoach wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:58 pm "Hey don't blame me, I voted for this random dude"
i like this very much. can i use it.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

on queue
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

KUTradition wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:06 pm mich’s trolling is in rare form today

the boredom of his never-changing life must be especially strong
Too cold outside for cow-tipping
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. bails on his own birthday party after 'celeb guests' distance themselves from bash

:lol:
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Such a snowflake
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Who doesn't show up at their own party?

What does that say to your supporters?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

it says to me that the man is laser focused on the task at hand.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

another reason to vote for him.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

. . . the ever incorrigible Mich.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:46 pm it says to me that the man is laser focused on the task at hand.
Spitting on Mexicans?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:11 pm Robert F. Kennedy Jr. bails on his own birthday party after 'celeb guests' distance themselves from bash

:lol:
https://pagesix.com/2024/01/08/gossip/r ... 0bash%20in
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:47 pm another reason to vote for him.
I didn't even realize he was still running. He might want to run a few ads here and there.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Had dinner last night with a Q conspiracist. It was unsettling for me.
She is an author and claims that most of the Kennedy family were either killed or replaced by "doubles".
I'm not just talking about the Kennedys we know that were killed and/or died but those who are supposedly still living too.
Says JFKjr. is still alive (at age 9 he was put in what is basically "witness protection") and the JFKjr who died in the plane crash was not the real JFKjr.
Says the RFKjr that is running for President is not the "real" RFKjr.

My mother was with us and she blew my mother's mind. My mother is gullible but I wouldn't say she is typically ignorant. My mother was extremely leery (thank God) but began to think maybe she (the author) was telling the truth and asked her a lot of questions. The woman answered as if everything she was saying is true/fact. She had quick short answers for all of my mother's questions. For example, "Is Caroline still alive"? Answer "Yes, but the Caroline who married Schlossberg is not the real Caroline".
I can't tell if she truly believes all the things she said, if she knows most if not all of what she said is bullshit, or a combo of the two.

We are living in a time and a society in which manipulation seems to be at an all time high.
The frightening thing is it's to dangerous extremes.
I'm putting a lot of blame on religion. The biggest form of manipulation on the planet.
We are "taught" to believe things that are beyond bizarre and UNproven at very early ages - and it's a form of brainwashing.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Yes.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:31 am Had dinner last night with a Q conspiracist. It was unsettling for me.
She is an author and claims that most of the Kennedy family were either killed or replaced by "doubles".
I'm not just talking about the Kennedys we know that were killed and/or died but those who are supposedly still living too.
Says JFKjr. is still alive (at age 9 he was put in what is basically "witness protection") and the JFKjr who died in the plane crash was not the real JFKjr.
Says the RFKjr that is running for President is not the "real" RFKjr.

My mother was with us and she blew my mother's mind. My mother is gullible but I wouldn't say she is typically ignorant. My mother was extremely leery (thank God) but began to think maybe she (the author) was telling the truth and asked her a lot of questions. The woman answered as if everything she was saying is true/fact. She had quick short answers for all of my mother's questions. For example, "Is Caroline still alive"? Answer "Yes, but the Caroline who married Schlossberg is not the real Caroline".
I can't tell if she truly believes all the things she said, if she knows most if not all of what she said is bullshit, or a combo of the two.

We are living in a time and a society in which manipulation seems to be at an all time high.
The frightening thing is it's to dangerous extremes.
I'm putting a lot of blame on religion. The biggest form of manipulation on the planet.
We are "taught" to believe things that are beyond bizarre and UNproven at very early ages - and it's a form of brainwashing.
I scratch my head at all of the “that’s not the REAL (__________) anyway” talk.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Weird ass super bowl commercial
Defense. Rebounds.