Robert f Kennedy jr

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Robert f Kennedy jr

Post by Sparko »

Overlander wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 am For me, as for many of my leanings, it comes down to the basics.

Trump is dangerous because is is not only a narcissist, but also has dreams of being a dictator.

RFK Jr is dangerous because he spouts lies as facts, many of which could get a lot of people killed.

Biden, IMO, is a good man. I truly feel that he cares about the inhabitants of this country.

Vote how you want, but this is how I will vote.
Sensible and powerful.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

What does it say about the state of affairs in our country that this kook is taken seriously?

What a joke. This is his third different position in the last several weeks. He has no idea what his "position" on abortion is, because it changes every time the political wind changes directions. Hard to believe he polls in double digits in a number of the battleground states. Fortunately, he doesn't necessarily seem to hurt Biden more than Trump in many cases.

His recent change, he used to believe in a total ban after 3 months and then abruptly changed it last week to no restrictions, took his VP running mate totally by surprise and embarrassed her when she was asked about it last week. And now, he has changed it again.

Kind of reminds me of Trump, who used to be pro-choice before he began pandering to evangelical "Christians".

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. walks back support for 'full-term' abortions following pressure from campaign
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I pass by a "Guns and Trump" flag every day. Which hand gun would Jesus worship?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Sparko wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:06 pm I pass by a "Guns and Trump" flag every day. Which hand gun would Jesus worship?
I've asked this before. Would Jesus prefer the AK-47 so prevalent in the area or the good ole 'Murican AR 15?
Defense. Rebounds.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:09 pm
Sparko wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:06 pm I pass by a "Guns and Trump" flag every day. Which hand gun would Jesus worship?
I've asked this before. Would Jesus prefer the AK-47 so prevalent in the area or the good ole 'Murican AR 15?
If I were Jesus, I would pack an MP9 and a KSG
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Apostate concealed carry favorites.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Somehow I don't see Joe Biden as a guy who would attempt to drive his wife to suicide, as stories have said about RFK the lesser. One wonders who leaked the brain worm story and have to look around at the lesser's sisters as likely to have outed that particular tale. Also don't see Biden as a guy who kept a journal of sexual conquests and scored a ranking for each of them. What a sleaze.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

seahawk wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:52 pm Somehow I don't see Joe Biden as a guy who would attempt to drive his wife to suicide, as stories have said about RFK the lesser. One wonders who leaked the brain worm story and have to look around at the lesser's sisters as likely to have outed that particular tale. Also don't see Biden as a guy who kept a journal of sexual conquests and scored a ranking for each of them. What a sleaze.
That hadn't occurred to me, but I guess it makes sense.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas