CBB Offseason 23

Kansas Basketball.
MICHHAWK

Re: CBB Offseason 23

Post by MICHHAWK »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:30 pm nobody here cares

fuck off
you are letting your tolerance for others show.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

just two seasons ago, ksu was 14-17 and didn't go to a post season tourney.
the season before that they didn't even win 10 games.
so great for ksu and tang but like, maybe pump the brakes a bit.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

KU has 4 league games on espn+
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:38 pm

fuck off
you are letting your tolerance for others show.
i never claimed to be tolerant, dipshit
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:43 pm i never claimed to be tolerant
you don't say.
surly

Post by surly »

fuck off
ludicrous.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

surly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:21 pm well, given all that, tdub, it's still news that coach tang has agreed to an extension at k-state. the in-state programs will be competing for b12 championships like they did back in the big 8 days when the series was pretty much equal. it's good for the game and certainly the rivalry. i'm sure both in-season games will be nationally televised.
They will be nationally televised because of us....not because of the preacher Pootie Tang.

It may be news that Tang is extended on your site. It's not news here. I do not give a fuck. Your desperation for relevance is pathetic.
Just Ledoux it
surly

Post by surly »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:16 pm
surly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:21 pm well, given all that, tdub, it's still news that coach tang has agreed to an extension at k-state. the in-state programs will be competing for b12 championships like they did back in the big 8 days when the series was pretty much equal. it's good for the game and certainly the rivalry. i'm sure both in-season games will be nationally televised.
They will be nationally televised because of us....not because of the preacher Pootie Tang.

It may be news that Tang is extended on your site. It's not news here. I do not give a fuck. Your desperation for relevance is pathetic.
this is an absurd take. k-state is defending b12 football champs coming off an elite 8 in hoops, far superior to ku's performance last season. relevance defined by benchmarking.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

surly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:35 pm

fuck off
ludicrous.
what’s ludicrous is 1) you continuing to frequent this board, and 2) you continuing to bring up football on a basketball board

fuck off
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
surly

Post by surly »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:33 pm

fuck off
ludicrous.
what’s ludicrous is 1) you continuing to frequent this board, and 2) you continuing to bring up football on a basketball board

fuck off
what's ludicrous is saying no one here cares that coach tang extended his k-state contract. lil brother is the flag's biggest rival. there's no arguing that now that missouri has left. and the thought of k-state regaining its rightful position in hoops to go with its dominance in football is a threat to every faux bird male in the state and out. we all know that. stop with the nonsense and potty mouth retorts, they are particularly unbecoming and senseless.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:

fuck off
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

204-95

64-51
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

i'm sorry but you can't try to explain to us who our biggest rival is.
and rightful position in basketball is what, 4-7th place in the b12, fighting for that 8/9 seed?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

surly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:45 pm
KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:33 pm

ludicrous.

fuck off
what's ludicrous is saying no one here cares that coach tang extended his k-state contract. lil brother is the flag's biggest rival. there's no arguing that now that missouri has left. and the thought of k-state regaining its rightful position in hoops to go with its dominance in football is a threat to every faux bird male in the state and out. we all know that. stop with the nonsense and potty mouth retorts, they are particularly unbecoming and senseless.
1) I good for KSU, good for Tang
2) KSU is KU's oldest, most traditional rival but they aren't KU's biggest rival at all in basketball. Now that the majority of conference rivalries have been blown to bits, I consider the list of national powers to be KU's biggest "rivals" (really, I don't even think a true rival exist anymore now that Mizzou is gone). Mostly Kentucky, Duke, Carolina, etc...
3) I am glad you're excited by your new basketball coach but KSU is no more of a threat to KU than any other really good Big 12 coach has been over the last 20 years and there have been a lot of them. Rank the top Big 12 coaches since Bill Self arrived at Kansas and I doubt Tang is in the Top 15-20 at this point. Call me in 10 years and we'll revisit the conversation.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

pdub wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:28 pm i'm sorry but you can't try to explain to us who our biggest rival is.
and rightful position in basketball is what, 4-7th place in the b12, fighting for that 8/9 seed?
But KSU was really good back in the 60s and 70s....
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

more often than not, timme’s appearance here is more trolling than a legit attempt at discussion
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

KUTradition wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:40 pm more often than not, timme’s appearance here is more trolling than a legit attempt at discussion
Between his posts here and cyclonefanatic.com, he clearly thinks that other fanbases find KSU sports far more interesting and relevant than they actually do.
surly

Post by surly »

if lance signed up for an extension it would be interesting news on k-state boards just as tang's extension is here sans all the nonsense posts that followed. mine wasn't a troll. it was just a sports news item that's all over national social media as well. surely you're not accusing them of trolling ku fans? good grief.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

sans all the nonsense posts?
have you read goemaw?
the entire bored is nonsense posts.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

surly wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:20 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:16 pm

this is an absurd take. k-state is defending b12 football champs coming off an elite 8 in hoops, far superior to ku's performance last season. relevance defined by benchmarking.
KU won the conference, again, right? Just checking.

Whats absurd is that you think one elite eight appearance demands relevance and.....benchmarking? Holy fuck. Please. You're shooting blanks buddy, Kansas IS the fucking benchmark.

Fuck off, no one gives a shit about your purple palace.
Just Ledoux it