We Lost the Battle for the Libertarian Party's Soul Long Ago

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: We Lost the Battle for the Libertarian Party's Soul Long Ago

Post by defixione »

He thinks/feels he's a libertarian. Sounds like some transgenders I know.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I think the term you are searching for Defix, is "transpolitical". It may be why we are seeing such a "trans obsession" these days by the transpolitical/trumpertarian crowd. All things are seen through a "trans" lens by The Randall.

To paraphrase a local freethinker, in third person as is the best way in these matters.

"Japhy has not called transpolitical a dangerous mental illness. I do think its a mental illness. But I have not used the word dangerous

Just because someone is confused, suffering an identity crisis, or mentally ill, doesn't necessarily mean they are dangerous or violent. Not mutually exclusive"

I hope this helps.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

And to celebrate the transformation of the transpolitical/trumpertarian party, here's Judy Garland!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok5R9wDc44k
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

In today's chapter of "Great Moments in Transpolitical trumpertarianism" we recall that day that Ammon Bundy stormed into the Idaho Capital to disrupt the proceedings ( cuz that is the only action plan of this movement, disruption thru public tantrum ) by chainin' his dang self to a dang chair so they would have a hard time gittin' him outta there.

Not having the foresight to see the folly of sitting in a chair with wheels on it, Wile E. Bundy was foiled again.

This has a been today's installment of "Great Moment in Transpolitical trumpertarianism"
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Acme Office Furniture
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Sparko wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:37 pm Acme Office Furniture
Did you know they make Tucker's muthafuckin slouchy chairs?

It's true, I saw a meme on reddit.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:36 pm In today's chapter of "Great Moments in Transpolitical trumpertarianism" we recall that day that Ammon Bundy stormed into the Idaho Capital to disrupt the proceedings ( cuz that is the only action plan of this movement, disruption thru public tantrum ) by chainin' his dang self to a dang chair so they would have a hard time gittin' him outta there.

Not having the foresight to see the folly of sitting in a chair with wheels on it, Wile E. Bundy was foiled again.

This has a been today's installment of "Great Moment in Transpolitical trumpertarianism"
Funniest post on here…..ever
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

so, when are you moving to the boonies and not participating (at all) in society?

i know you aren’t smart enough to follow that sentiment through to its logical end, but just so you know, that means no more phone or twitter, use of roads or emergency services, and likely no healthcare
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I think it means he's doing a keto diet.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

The problem here is that one of the things you (or your handlers) "value", is imposing your values on others. The fact that you might think that's for others' benefit isn't really relevant.

That's why you can't call yourself a libertarian.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

KUTradition wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:34 am so, when are you moving to the boonies and not participating (at all) in society?

i know you aren’t smart enough to follow that sentiment through to its logical end, but just so you know, that means no more phone or twitter, use of roads or emergency services, and likely no healthcare
I already live in the country. But there's no reason people that live outside of cities can't use technology still. Dumb

There are too many whinging cunts in cities though, can't see why anyone would want to live like that. No space
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

They did a study on rats where they packed a ton of them into a small area and forced them to live with too many in too small an area. The rats lost their fucking mind. Had severe cognitive decline, and became violent towards each other, started attacking and raping each other.

The same thing happens to people on big cities. People aren't meant to live like that, with big populations stacked on top of eachother
Last edited by randylahey on Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:59 am They did a study on rats where they packed a ton of them into a small area and forced them to live with too many in too small an area. The rats lost their fucking mind. Had severe cognitive decline, and became violent towards eachother, started attacking and raping eachother.

The same thing happens to people on big cities. People are meant to live like that, with big populations stacked on top of eachother
Just saying, I'd probably do a quick proofread of a post where I talk about cognitive decline in others.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol

a bit of a mischaracterization of the study

as per the norm, randy knows just enough to prove his lack of understanding
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:58 am
KUTradition wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:34 am so, when are you moving to the boonies and not participating (at all) in society?

I already live in the country. But there's no reason people that live outside of cities can't use technology still. Dumb

There are too many whinging cunts in cities though, can't see why anyone would want to live like that. No space
again, not smart

all of those services charge taxes, which you’ve posted memes railing against calling them theft

do better
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Libertarians, sensitive that their phiosophy was conceived by Ayn Rand as anti-christian, are quick to relabel it as government only. But that is a false narrative--it is a moral and thus religious philosophy. Leaving others to starve or die is a moral choice. They are Republicans trying a different branding. Shameful
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I mean.....that doesn't sound all bad?
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:46 pm

I mean.....that doesn't sound all bad?
i agree, and am doing everything i can right now to make that a reality

but, i’ll still happily pay my taxes so that can go to the hospital when i’m sick, have the paramedics rescue me in an emergency, utilize our nation’s infrastructure to visit family, and continue calling out randy’s bullshit on kcrim…among other things
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:59 am They did a study on rats where they packed a ton of them into a small area and forced them to live with too many in too small an area. The rats lost their fucking mind. Had severe cognitive decline, and became violent towards each other, started attacking and raping each other.

The same thing happens to people on big cities. People aren't meant to live like that, with big populations stacked on top of eachother
Some people are too weak to thrive in a competitive landscape. Alpha males seem to do just fine. Survival of the fittest and all.