We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Ugh.
defixione
Contributor

Re: We lost the battle for the democrat party's soul long ago

Post by defixione »

The last Morrell served as head of CIA was 2012-2013.
Last edited by defixione on Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

defixione wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:21 pm The last are Morrell served as head of CIA was 2012-2013.
Don’t interrupt randy’s Alex-Jones-boner-medication-assisted wanking session.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Why do I feel like any rube’s favorite documentary is The Da Vinci Code.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

That is some funny stuff. The future Secretary of State used his potential office to interfere in an election with a truthful denunciation of a real Russian election interference op. It sounds like good statecraft. But not the same as a sitting president holding military aid up in an extortion attempt for "favors."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Maybe a dumb question time.
Unless I am mistaken (I very well may be) I believe randy is a Libertarian. Or at least "sides" with the Libertarian party.
So...... Based on what randy posts on here, right or wrong, I assume Libertarians are closer to Republicans than Democrats. Is that true?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:54 am Biden intends to veto this lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrSbs7cuT_E ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Do you really think that is funny? Maybe you do but you have been posting "lol" at lot recently and I don't believe you are "literally" "lol" when you post it.
I have an ex girlfriend who would "literally" laugh out loud at things that she didn't think were funny.
At times it was terribly embarrassing for me when she would do it. One time she laughed out loud when someone was giving a very solemn eulogy.
I comprehend it's often a defense mechanism when people do that because they are uncomfortable but my guess is she is (or at least was) also clinically insane.
What's your excuse?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I think there is a reasonable debate to be had regarding trans men competing against women. The problem here is the reasonable part of it. This is meant to further marginalize a group of people for political show. The motivation is malice towards a small group of relatively powerless people for political gain.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:13 am I think there is a reasonable debate to be had regarding trans men competing against women. The problem here is the reasonable part of it. This is meant to further marginalize a group of people for political show. The motivation is malice towards a small group of relatively powerless people for political gain.
^^^^

as with most culture war issues, reasonable debate and nuance has gone completely out the window
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:54 am Biden intends to veto this lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrSbs7cuT_E ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Biden doesn't need to veto it because like many other corny things coming out of this current House of Reps, it won't make it out of the Senate.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it goes both ways, too

the trans community does themselves zero favors when shit like this happens

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 695771002/
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:56 am Maybe a dumb question time.
Unless I am mistaken (I very well may be) I believe randy is a Libertarian. Or at least "sides" with the Libertarian party.
So...... Based on what randy posts on here, right or wrong, I assume Libertarians are closer to Republicans than Democrats. Is that true?
It's not grandpa's Libertarian Party any more. Your should read the links on the libertarian thread if you want a better insight into how the party has morphed and who is now taking over the party. You can judge for yourself if you see any common threads in their new direction.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:13 am I think there is a reasonable debate to be had regarding trans men competing against women. The problem here is the reasonable part of it. This is meant to further marginalize a group of people for political show. The motivation is malice towards a small group of relatively powerless people for political gain.
There is a lot of debate but zero of it is reasonable

Women shouldn't work their whole life just so some dude pretending to be a woman can beat them

Just make a separate competition for trans athletes to compete against eachother if they can't handle competing against their biological gender
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:38 am
There is a lot of debate but zero of it is reasonable

Women shouldn't work their whole life just so some dude pretending to be a woman can beat them

Just make a separate competition for trans athletes to compete against eachother if they can't handle competing against their biological gender
And trans individuals participating in sporting events makes up about .001% of sports participants so you can see why this is such an important issue, maybe one of the most important issues in our country today. It effects every facet of our lives from inflation, to access to medical care, to national security and economic growth. KUDOs to the trumpertarian party for realizing this and taking it so seriously and spending the monumental effort to properly legislate it. lol
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy = reasonable

:lol:
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:48 am randy = reasonable

He makes up his own truth
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:51 am
KUTradition wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:48 am randy = reasonable

He makes up his own truth
well, musk said the people should decide the truth…he’s just following orders