WELCOME HUNTER DICKINSON

Kansas Basketball.
twocoach

Re: WELCOME HUNTER DICKINSON

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 am He's gotta be beyond perfect for some of you to be pleased.

I hear Creighton has some good guards. If any of you shitty fans want to switch teams I'll buy you your first bluejays sweatshirt. Just PM me your size.
So much drama. No Creighton gear needed for me. I wear KU gear to any Creighton game I go to. They love that.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:22 am
DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:42 am Harris was mediocre?
It wasn't a Top 5 game or a bottom 5 game for Harris and it was probably in the bottom half of his "other" games in between. So yeah, that's the epitome of mediocre for me. Mediocre for him at least. He made a ton of head scratching dumb mistakes through the game.
He had 4 turnovers. In 36 minutes. Against a non stop pressure defense. With Kj and Furphy as his help as ballhandlers.

Poor analysis.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:26 am
DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:50 am He's gotta be beyond perfect for some of you to be pleased.

I hear Creighton has some good guards. If any of you shitty fans want to switch teams I'll buy you your first bluejays sweatshirt. Just PM me your size.
So much drama. No Creighton gear needed for me. I wear KU gear to any Creighton game I go to. They love that.
Weird flex.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

what’s weird is your attempts at digs on other posters
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:31 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:22 am
DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:42 am Harris was mediocre?
It wasn't a Top 5 game or a bottom 5 game for Harris and it was probably in the bottom half of his "other" games in between. So yeah, that's the epitome of mediocre for me. Mediocre for him at least. He made a ton of head scratching dumb mistakes through the game.
He had 4 turnovers. In 36 minutes. Against a non stop pressure defense. With Kj and Furphy as his help as ballhandlers.

Poor analysis.
You feel different, no worries. Glad KU won last night, it's all good now.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:32 am

Weird flex.
No weirder than injecting Creighton into the discussion in the first place.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:35 am
Weird flex.
You did it first.

And sorry, it's weird to wear team gear to games that the team isn't playing in to be obnoxious to the fan base of the team that is playing in the game you're at. That's some Mizzou shit.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

DeletedUser wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:38 am
twocoach wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:35 am
Weird flex.
You did it first.

And sorry, it's weird to wear team gear to games that the team isn't playing in to be obnoxious to the fan base of the team that is playing in the game you're at. That's some Mizzou shit.
I rep KU wherever I go. If you feel that makes me a bad fan then that's fine. If you do things differently, that's also fine. Enjoy the rest of your day.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Thanks pal, you too.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’m a medium long.

You know, trim torso but with wingspan.

….ah who are we kidding. You guys already know I cut the sleeves off all my shirts.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I'll be the first to say it. I hope this was hunter's last game.

Yes it's nice having a 7 footer with soft touch. But not one with zero quickness and ability to rotate on defense. He was so slow in rotation all season, it compromised our entire defense and lead to a lot of open shots from all over the court when the other defenders got caught helping off their man

The Gonzaga game was an extreme example of this
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:24 pm I'll be the first to say it. I hope this was hunter's last game.
Yes, unfortunately. Great stats. Not great at defense. Not going to take over games.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Not great at defense is being nice. He does well if someone is trying to back him down on the block, but aside from that he is absolutely miserable. Put him out on the floor in space where he has to slide his feet and rotate, and he's a complete liability

I'd prefer we never recruit another center this slow. Centers without the ability to anchor a defense and rotate just don't fit in the game these days
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

randylahey wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:28 pm Put him out on the floor in space where he has to slide his feet and rotate, and he's a complete liability
Which is exactly why he's not in the NBA.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I'll just ask here, since it's gonna be a long ass offseason, and since we've seen it happen with other players before...

What are the odds the last year in Self's system results in Hunter coming back looking like a whole different cat?

I mean, remember how well senior Dok suddenly started moving his feet?!
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

He'll absolutely be better. How much better is anyone's guess.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Dok was a freak athlete. Hunter....is not.
Just Ledoux it