Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by KUTradition »

lobster, q, and randi all throwing in together?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:25 am Have you bought groceries in the last year? Are they still the same price they were in 2019?

But more importantly, rate cuts are planned and more QE is likely coming soon. Government is so afraid of a recession that the only thing they can do is print.
I believe that you should maybe tone down your economic predictions.

Your back record is sketchy at best.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Eggs! My God Lobs. Deprogram yourself.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Well, let's see what I got right....

1. covid shots -- completely useless and potentially dangerous
2. Kyle Rittenhouse -- was innocent just as I said
3. Origins of covid -- we all know it came from a lab
4. Trump will not be removed from the Colorado ballet -- it's already confirmed that he will stay on the ballet, despite what "law experts" said on here.

Ah, well you want to claim I was wrong about housing. I was early. Home prices in California are down 10-20% since 2022 depending on the area. It's going to take years to bottom out.

Here's some more predictions of mine:

-Big banks will fail in April 2024.
-Michelle Obama will replace Biden as the frontrunner (this I could be wrong about, but it's highly possible)
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Just so sad to watch Lobs
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfc
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:29 pm Just so sad to watch Lobs
It’s creepy at this point.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:28 pm
4. Trump will not be removed from the Colorado ballet -- it's already confirmed that he will stay on the ballet, despite what "law experts" said on here.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Japhy should schedule something edgy for his solstice fest. Ballet being the supreme starment of a people's will.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Big banks are thriving.

Regional banks are the ones we should be worried about.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:10 pm
Big banks are thriving.

Giggle.

Unrealized losses are higher now than at any other point in the last 40 years. What happened at SVB is just a dress rehearsal for what is to come. It's all that low-yielding debt (mortgages) and bonds they are stuck with. You're welcome.

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Big banks are thriving.

Amateur financial gurus should not question the all-knowing sQuirt. He is never wrong.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:17 pm
Big banks are thriving.

Giggle.

Unrealized losses are higher now than at any other point in the last 40 years. What happened at SVB is just a dress rehearsal for what is to come. It's all that low-yielding debt (mortgages) and bonds they are stuck with. You're welcome.

my guess is that this is like your fabricated blm tweet
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

Lots of people are looking to pull their money out of the big banks (BofA, Wells Fargo, Citi, Chase, etc) because they cannot pay you any interest. All the money they had to pay interest is already loaned out in debt. All it will take is a small amount of people pulling their money out and boom. Few people realize what is coming in banking.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:28 pm Well, let's see what I got right....

1. covid shots -- completely useless and potentially dangerous. NOPE
2. Kyle Rittenhouse -- was innocent just as I said- NOT GUILTY IS NOT THE SAME AS INNCOCENT
3. Origins of covid -- we all know it came from a lab-NOPE
4. Trump will not be removed from the Colorado ballet -- it's already confirmed that he will stay on the ballet, despite what "law experts" said on here. TBD

Ah, well you want to claim I was wrong about housing. I was early. Home prices in California are down 10-20% since 2022 depending on the area. It's going to take years to bottom out. NOPE

Here's some more predictions of mine:

-Michelle Obama will replace Biden as the frontrunner (this I could be wrong about, but it's highly possible)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Cassandra wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:23 pm Lots of people are looking to pull their money out of the big banks (BofA, Wells Fargo, Citi, Chase, etc) because they cannot pay you any interest. All the money they had to pay interest is already loaned out in debt. All it will take is a small amount of people pulling their money out and boom. Few people realize what is coming in banking.
Large banks are required to have 10% of their total account balances as cash on hand and available. It's called a reserve requirement. So it's going to take a shit ton more than "a small amount of people pulling their money out" to take down BofA, Wells Fargo, etc... And every single one of those banks has multiple levers they can pull to reallocate funds to cover withdrawals if they get even remotely near the bottom of those funds.

You do not know what the fuck you are talking about.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Big banks are thriving.

Giggle.

So...two questions:

Do you know what that chart shows?

Do you know anything at all about SVB -- not it's failure, mind you, but the bank itself?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

1. Yes.

2. Yes.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Big banks are thriving.

Giggle.

Everything you said is inaccurate. SVB's unique clientele portfolio combined with world class mismanagement at every level of their organization is what doomed them.

Here's a report done by people who know what they are talking about if you'd like to educate yourself outside of your social media GIFs on the topic.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/publicat ... 230428.pdf
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I just put this out there from sources (that some of you would know). What you decide to do with it, that's up to you. But hopefully, you might pay attention this time. If you want to ignore it just like many of you did about the covid shots, well....