Tucker Carlson

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: Tucker Carlson

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:16 pm Well tucker carlson's interview of putin has been viewed 160 million times of X in the first 24 hours. And that's not counting any views directly on his website

Fox News, the company that fired him, was playing highlights on their channel too.

Tucker won.

Average nightly views for:
Fox: 1.85 million
Msnbc: 1.2 million
Cnn: about 600k

And tucker got 160 million views for his interview in one day. Lol

The liberals are extremely butthurt there is a journalist with a voice like this. That is actually willing to do actual journalism still instead of just following the propaganda script. They cry "he's not a real journalist"

Well the numbers show he's probably the greatest journalist of all time
VGR!
If I go to a thread on this site and view it 100 times, to YOU, does that mean 100 different people viewed the thread?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:24 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:05 am What did Biden say then?

Wasn’t it something about not giving “one inch” to Putin, “no matter how long it takes?”
Things change and goals/focuses shift based on time, actions, inactions, policy, etc...

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... e-00133211

Rigidly sticking to one stance no matter what is how idiots do things.
If rigidly sticking to one stance no matter what is how idiots do things, then I guess the stance of “no matter how long it takes” makes Biden look how now?

This article is good. And yet, I could have sworn I’ve previously been derided in the war thread as a Putin parrot for suggesting the way to end war is negotiations, rather than the end to war being more guns more bombs more war.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:19 pm lobster, q, and randi all throwing in together?
And they’re all the exact same person!

One is concerned about crimes against humanity and the flimsy wartime rhetoric that manufactures the consent to perpetrate them, and the others are concerned about anti-vaxxing and owning the libs.

And it’s all the same!
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

concerned about crimes against humanity, yet continues to justify putin’s indiscriminate bombings of Ukrainian civilians

yep, checks out
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Actually, I’ve repeatedly condemned Putin, and agree he should be tried for war crimes
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:43 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:05 am What did Biden say then?

Wasn’t it something about not giving “one inch” to Putin, “no matter how long it takes?”
Things change and goals/focuses shift based on time, actions, inactions, policy, etc...

If rigidly sticking to one stance no matter what is how idiots do things, then I guess the stance of “no matter how long it takes” makes Biden look how now?

This article is good. And yet, I could have sworn I’ve previously been derided in the war thread as a Putin parrot for suggesting the way to end war is negotiations, rather than the end to war being more guns more bombs more war.
You cannot force Russia to negotiate without guns and bombs. Ukraine would have been wiped off the map with much of their population murdered or raped had the West not provided them arms to defend themselves. The two things are not mutually exclusive.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

nah, they could all just smoke a doobie and hug it out
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

and a bottle of rum arrrghh matey
Just Ledoux it
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:39 am Actually, I’ve repeatedly condemned Putin, and agree he should be tried for war crimes
And after he runs over countries and wins, how do you propose to do it? He is a man for whom precision guided munitions are the only way. "Dangerous stupid narcissists are dangerous" kind of thing.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i’ve never seen someone talk out of both sides of their mouth as much a q

maybe he should go into politics
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

twocoach wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:40 am
ousdahl wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:43 am

You cannot force Russia to negotiate without guns and bombs. Ukraine would have been wiped off the map with much of their population murdered or raped had the West not provided them arms to defend themselves. The two things are not mutually exclusive.
Would have been?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

KUTradition wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:11 pm i’ve never seen someone talk out of both sides of their mouth as much a q

maybe he should go into politics
Actually, I’ve been pretty consistent here.

It’s twocoach now among those going all “things change and goals/focuses shift“
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Goodness man, enjoy your bbq and your old friend. This isn't the place for you.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Tucker also did interviews with Edward Snowden and Tara Reade while he was in russia to interview putin. So I'm sure there is more to come

Assuming everyone knows who Edward Snowden, the man who exposed the deep state governments illegal activity and was forced to seek asylum in russia. Tara reade was the former biden staffer who accused him of sexual assault, defected to Russia for fears of her safety in America

Tucker has also done an interview with Julian assange he was not yet made public

Carlson has been on a mission to expose the deep state American government for the corrupt entity it has become, and that is why they so desperately need you to dislike him
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

#deepstateboogyman

:lol:
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:31 pm Tucker also did interviews with Edward Snowden and Tara Reade while he was in russia to interview putin. So I'm sure there is more to come

Assuming everyone knows who Edward Snowden, the man who exposed the deep state governments illegal activity and was forced to seek asylum in russia. Tara reade was the former biden staffer who accused him of sexual assault, defected to Russia for fears of her safety in America

Tucker has also done an interview with Julian assange he was not yet made public

Carlson has been on a mission to expose the deep state American government for the corrupt entity it has become, and that is why they so desperately need you to dislike him
He's an admitted liar and fraud.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Putin thought he was too stupid and daft. Tucker's handlers were embarrassed by how badly this came off. Career ender.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Sparko wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:15 pm Putin thought he was too stupid and daft. Tucker's handlers were embarrassed by how badly this came off. Career ender.
Ignorance is bliss I guess. Name a more popular journalist? Ill wait
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Carlson is an entertainer not a journalist. And sucks at it. His Putin interview was shockingly horrible even as he let Putin humliate him. Over and over.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

And of course, as if (?) on cue:

https://x.com/brianschatz/status/175653 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Trump just said he would let Russia take a European country under certain circumstances and I guess the Scolding Industrial Complex is gonna tell us not to say Russia Trump Trump Russia but honestly this seems kinda important