Where's the FL Gov Ron DeFascist thread?

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Where's the FL Gov Ron DeFascist thread?

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:12 am But, if you actually read into what he is working on, it isn't nearly as bad as the media wants you to beleive. Like the "don't say gay" bill is actually very sensible, is aimed at keeping school focused on academics, and then the media attached propaganda on it because it removes the lefts woke agenda from Florida school systems
Your hero wants to turn Florida's public universities into elementary schools. Approved curriculum only.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:21 am
japhy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:14 am
randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:14 am Meanwhile the states seeing a mass exodus were places like California and New York
And it's good that the right wankers should keep moving down south. The competition is probably too much for many in those prosperous blue States.

And yeah, 250,000 people leaving a State with a population of 39.5M probably will make a huge dent in the economy of California, if it keeps up for 50 years.

And FL GDP is growing as well, they hit $1B last year! If they can just triple their GDP this year they could catch Cali!

But I should focus on the subject at thread. Desantos is a halfwit nutjob trump wannabe who steps on his own dick so much it is comical. Ron wets himself every time trump speaks his name for fear of getting called names. To call Ron a cuck would be an affront to cucks.

In closing; Desantos is obviously the future of the Republican Party, unless RFK jr comes out as transpolitical soon.
Rfk Jr is a democrat. Hes an honest one though, so the deep state is trying to stomp out his campaign before it gets any momentum

Rjk Jr is running so that he can expose and restrict the unelected officials that are ruling this country. That is why he has entered the race
"Honest", lol. He's a conspiracist. Which explains his appeal to you.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:50 am nobody moves to a particular state because of their governor. you move to a state for work. or for family. that's it. the only two reasons.
not the ONLY reasons. i am moving to colorado for the weather, the scenery, the freedoms, the weed, the shrooms and of course.....because god sent me. his people need me, and i'm just here to help.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:22 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:50 am nobody moves to a particular state because of their governor. you move to a state for work. or for family. that's it. the only two reasons.
not the ONLY reasons. i am moving to colorado for the weather, the scenery, the freedoms, the weed, the shrooms and of course.....because god sent me. his people need me, and i'm just here to help.
I would also say that we're going to see Gen Z leaving Florida in droves because of the governor.

An aging population, an economy that doesn't really produce anything, brain drain...

...what could go wrong?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:24 am
I would also say that we're going to see Gen Z leaving Florida in droves because of the governor.

An aging population, an economy that doesn't really produce anything, brain drain...

...what could go wrong?
Don't forget climate change.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I suddenly like you more. Did not realize you weed the weed/shrooms/nature type
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

i really don't give florida much thought. other than when it is time to plan my next south florida/keys getaway.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:22 am
japhy wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:14 am

And it's good that the right wankers should keep moving down south. The competition is probably too much for many in those prosperous blue States.

And yeah, 250,000 people leaving a State with a population of 39.5M probably will make a huge dent in the economy of California, if it keeps up for 50 years.

And FL GDP is growing as well, they hit $1B last year! If they can just triple their GDP this year they could catch Cali!

But I should focus on the subject at thread. Desantos is a halfwit nutjob trump wannabe who steps on his own dick so much it is comical. Ron wets himself every time trump speaks his name for fear of getting called names. To call Ron a cuck would be an affront to cucks.

In closing; Desantos is obviously the future of the Republican Party, unless RFK jr comes out as transpolitical soon.
Rfk Jr is a democrat. Hes an honest one though, so the deep state is trying to stomp out his campaign before it gets any momentum

Rjk Jr is running so that he can expose and restrict the unelected officials that are ruling this country. That is why he has entered the race
"Conspiracy theorist" was a term coined by the intelligence agencies to dismiss people who spoke out against the government. And we know they routinely lie, manipulate, and impose their will on the people

I think you're a fool if you arent willing to have an open mind or be honest
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:40 am

"Conspiracy theorist" was a term coined by the intelligence agencies to dismiss people who spoke out against the government. And we know they routinely lie, manipulate, and impose their will on the people

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that someone who can’t read the First and Second Amendments also doesn’t know what “honest” means.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s like a replay of lobster’s “greatest” hits
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:06 pm it’s like a replay of lobster’s “greatest” hits
It’s the same vapid schtick.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:01 pm

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that someone who can’t read the First and Second Amendments also doesn’t know what “honest” means.
I constantly defend the amendments. I understand and value them. If you did, you'd defend them too
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:10 pm

I constantly defend the amendments. I understand and value them. If you did, you'd defend them too
But, you don’t understand them. You don’t even know what they say or mean!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

is that phd hawk in the background of that pic? or kutrad.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:11 pm

You tried telling us covid mandates never happened..... lol
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:17 pm

(It’s here I’ll point out that you don’t know what “mandate” means, either.)
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:18 pm

Tripling down on a losing argument? We all know city to city, state to state, mandates happened nationwide. Business were forced to shut down for fucks sake

YOU should look up what mandate means lol Jesus christ
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:28 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:18 pm

Tripling down on a losing argument? We all know city to city, state to state, mandates happened nationwide. Business were forced to shut down for fucks sake

YOU should look up what mandate means lol Jesus christ
Ok, let’s talk about one. Pick what you would identify as a representative mandate. Tell me who was doing the mandating, who was subject to the mandate and what was being mandated. Be specific.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

lol

don’t hold your breath
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?