"Conservative" Republican Fascists & Christo-Fascisism

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: "Conservative" Republican Fascists & Christo-Fascisism

Post by japhy »

This goes here methinks.

https://www.momsforliberties.com
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:51 am This goes here methinks.

Awesome
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:07 pm
japhy wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:51 am This goes here methinks.

Awesome
You took the word out of my mouth.

Brilliant!
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

While journalists have debunked the 2020 election lies of the Flynn-aligned Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), none have distilled how clearly ASOG was part of a manufactured "op" to overturn the election.

This 12/1/20 interview of Patrick Byrne is all you need./1

...Byrne & Freeman likely didn't say on 12/1/20 they were working w/ ASOG in order to protect ASOG's op to overturn 2020 election.

The point was to be vague about the identities of the "hackers" helping them but nonetheless use their anonymous stature to support claims of fraud. /4

After all, wouldn't it have been weird if Byrne said, "Hey Kev, I've been working w/ ASOG since Aug 2020!"

And then Freeman replied, "Me too, Patty... I've had ASOG's Josh Merritt--oops, I mean, 'Jekyll'--on my show since 2018!"

WOW. What a coincidence. 🙄 /5

It's no secret Byrne was aware he was working w/ ASOG at this time (2020).

But, yes, we do have receipts (thanks to the lovely @emmersbrown) that Kevin Freeman was well aware of who ASOG was based on having Russ Ramsland & "Jekyll"/"Spider"/Meritt on his show in prior years. /6

[...]
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

WaPo: ...the Alabama Republican has insisted his support for the armed forces is beyond reproach. “There is nobody more military than me,” the GOP senator said earlier this month...

The senator has, over the course of many years, wildly exaggerated his father’s military service. Charles Tuberville did serve in World War II, but some of the details the lawmaker has peddled are demonstrably untrue.

Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:01 pm WaPo: ...the Alabama Republican has insisted his support for the armed forces is beyond reproach. “There is nobody more military than me,” the GOP senator said earlier this month...

The senator has, over the course of many years, wildly exaggerated his father’s military service. Charles Tuberville did serve in World War II, but some of the details the lawmaker has peddled are demonstrably untrue.

Let's review.....

Off the top of my head - if my bad memory serves me correctly - and it may not.....
One of Tommy's players raped an "underage" child and Tommy let him play.
Tommy ran an investment company in which he knowingly and purposely screwed his investors.
Tommy's personal charity/foundation lied about what they do and was audited by the IRS. For some reason unknown to me they closed shop. What did they do with the money they had raised?

Tommy decided to get in to politics and his biggest platform was to blow President Donald Trump.
Tommy wasn't a resident of the state he wanted to run in (because he of course felt he could win in Alabama) so he bought a house in Alabama despite living in Florida.
When asked, he didn't know the 3 branches of Government.
He said something in regards to defending White Supremacists and after being called out he pretty much incriminated himself and made things worse. Which I find odd being he was someone who made a very good living off of Black people and came off as loving them. Then again, I suppose he was their "master". Maybe a bit harsh and offensive of me? Oh well. He's an asshole.
After he became Senator he was one of those who claimed Biden's win wasn't legit and probably because he blew Donald and Donald supported him, he fought to have the election overturned.

Now you have this shit.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:01 pm WaPo: ...the Alabama Republican has insisted his support for the armed forces is beyond reproach. “There is nobody more military than me,” the GOP senator said earlier this month...

It's all fun and games,* until you consider the 2025 and beyond implications, should The Defendant win election.

* It's definitely not fun and games.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:35 am

Let's review.....

Off the top of my head - if my bad memory serves me correctly - and it may not.....
One of Tommy's players raped an "underage" child and Tommy let him play.
Tommy ran an investment company in which he knowingly and purposely screwed his investors.
Tommy's personal charity/foundation lied about what they do and was audited by the IRS. For some reason unknown to me they closed shop. What did they do with the money they had raised?

Tommy decided to get in to politics and his biggest platform was to blow President Donald Trump.
Tommy wasn't a resident of the state he wanted to run in (because he of course felt he could win in Alabama) so he bought a house in Alabama despite living in Florida.
When asked, he didn't know the 3 branches of Government.
He said something in regards to defending White Supremacists and after being called out he pretty much incriminated himself and made things worse. Which I find odd being he was someone who made a very good living off of Black people and came off as loving them. Then again, I suppose he was their "master". Maybe a bit harsh and offensive of me? Oh well. He's an asshole.
After he became Senator he was one of those who claimed Biden's win wasn't legit and probably because he blew Donald and Donald supported him, he fought to have the election overturned.

Now you have this shit.
Thank you for putting his career into a concise summary that even a rube can follow.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Grifters gonna grift, Randy. And groomers gonna groom.

Investigative reports question whether ex-Operation Underground Railroad CEO misled donors

https://www.ksl.com/article/50736388/in ... led-donors
The anti-trafficking organization Operation Underground Railroad and its founder and former CEO Tim Ballard may have misled donors for years about purported “rescue” missions, according to investigative documents obtained from a local and federal investigation by KSL.com on Friday.

Ballard, whose experience as a special agent with the Department of Homeland Security was the inspiration for the recent hit film “Sound of Freedom,” has often touted the group’s dangerous overseas missions to rescue trafficked children. Operation Underground Railroad’s website claims it has been involved in more than 4,000 operations and over 6,500 arrests.

While the group was involved in at least one successful operation in Colombia in 2014, some former Operation Underground Railroad staffers allege in the reports that the group is rarely involved in actual rescues, and say that could lead to donors and the public being misled about what the group does.

[…]

One former employee, development director Cherstyn Stockwell, who left the organization in 2019, told investigators that Operation Underground Railroad is a “pass-through organization” that would donate money to other groups that were actually doing the work, according to an interview transcript.

“Cherstyn said OUR is simply a pass-through organization, not really doing the rescues, not really doing the aftercare, just funding it all but does not tell the donors that. … They wanted to promote that OUR was doing the rescues and all the work,” Bryan Purdy, an agent with the Davis County Attorney’s Office, wrote in an August 2021 report describing the interview.

“Cherstyn said everyone internally knows that they don’t rescue anyone anymore, but the public thinks that OUR is actively rescuing children,” the report states.

She told investigators, “That’s just not true,” according to the report.

Stockwell also told investigators that higher-ups within the company never provided documentation she requested to corroborate the number of children Operation Underground Railroad had publicly claimed to have rescued, the report says.

David Lopez, a former Navy SEAL who was part of the Colombia rescue, contracted with Operation Underground Railroad to run operations in Haiti several years later. He told investigators the organization had changed and was no longer focused on rescue operations, although that was still the image it projected, according to another follow-up report by Purdy.

Lopez told investigators he became frustrated with the “massive dishonesty,” but when he brought it up with Ballard, Ballard allegedly “responded with something to the effect of, ‘Well, how would they find out?'” according to the report.

“Dave said OUR was most scared about people finding out the way they were actually doing operations because their narrative doesn’t match that,” the report states. “He said they shifted from all the operations where they go in and work the cases and build out a real case to be prosecuted and it went away and it became more of a ‘throw some money at law enforcement agencies and throw the numbers up on a board.'”

An email included in the investigative documents from Operation Underground Railroad domestic coordinator Carlos Rodriguez sent to Ballard and other organization leaders on Oct. 8, 2020, addresses several alleged discrepancies with a videotaped interview Ballard gave.

“This video has many problems: Tim talks about every time he comes home from an operation. Does he run operations right now. This can be attacked,” Rodriguez wrote. “I don’t believe this to be true statement. There are times when Tim said we are working, we solve it. WE don’t do the actual work.”

[…]

Investigators also describe video footage of an undercover agent for Operation Underground Railroad who allegedly groped the breasts of a girl while in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for the filming of “The Abolitionist” movie and television series, according to another report from Purdy titled “Supplemental Report Cabo San Lucas Op.”

“During this portion of video reviewed there was an incident between (him) and an underage female approximately 16 years old,” the report states.

According to a transcript of a phone call between the agent and another Operation Underground employee, the agent said the owner of the strip club who presented the minors to the undercover agents grabbed the agent’s hands and placed them on the girl.

[…]

According to a separate Vice article published on Tuesday, Tim Ballard’s departure from Operation Underground Railroad on June 22 followed an investigation into sexual misconduct claims against him involving seven women. While with the organization, Vice reported that he allegedly asked women to act as his “wife” on undercover missions and “would then allegedly coerce those women into sharing a bed or showering together, claiming that it was necessary to fool traffickers.”

Tim Ballard forcefully denied the sexual allegations, calling them “baseless inventions designed to destroy me and the movement we have built,” in a statement to KSL.com, through the anti-trafficking organization SPEAR Fund, where he has served as a senior adviser since leaving Operation Underground Railroad.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I'm sure there's an explanation, and Randy will be here with it, soon...
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Space lasers, dude.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:11 am I'm sure there's an explanation, and Randy will be here with it, soon...
I believe I put this in the Sound of Fury thread, but this. Especially starting at 0:16.

https://youtu.be/D1ELuUzct3A?si=3CuHUyrY4ttj1MjG
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

The book of Randy 0:16.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:23 am
Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:11 am I'm sure there's an explanation, and Randy will be here with it, soon...
I believe I put this in the Sound of Fury thread, but this. Especially starting at 0:16.

I see your Sound of Fury...and raise you a BALLS OF FURY!
https://youtu.be/G9l24ydR32c?si=cFWEE001qerkIr0K
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Overlander wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:27 pm

A volunteer!
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:54 pm
Overlander wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:27 pm

A volunteer!
Damn funny scene!
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Did someone say: "Weaponization of the Justice Department"?

I remember vividly when this happened, and the speculation around it. Nice to finally hear WTF Bill Barr and Durham were doing on behalf of their client, President Trump. If only FBI Director James Comey hadn't scooped them previously in 2016 in candidate Trump's favor, they might have received more recognition for their unethical actions.

And speaking of Barr, as nice as it is that he has had his ethical "come to Jesus moment" and seen the light, allegedly, his ongoing effort to rehabilitate his legal reputation these days isn't fooling anyone.

Former top official at the DOJ Andrew Weissmann and former FBI Counterintelligence Agent Pete Strzok join Nicolle Wallace to discuss federal prosecutor Nora Dannehy's comments about her departure from the Durham investigation for the first time since resigning three years ago, confirming it was the politically-driven handling of this investigation that drove her to leave.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I suppose this is as good a place as any.

https://meadowparty.com/blog/2023/10/21 ... -10-21-23/
* Longreads first: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., has profited by spreading lies and half-truths about vaccines for twenty years now. A book his group, Children’s Health Defense, and his publishing partner Skyhorse put out about the COVID-19 vaccines used the photo of a 12-year-old who died when a malformed blood vessel burst in his brain on its cover, claiming he’d died from the vaccine. He was unvaccinated, and of course they used his photo without his family’s permission. This Associated Press story talks to several families hurt by Kennedy’s lies and his so-called activism.

[https://apnews.com/article/rfk-kennedy- ... 8494f0a16a]

* A Koch-funded right-wing site, Cowboy State Daily, is injecting climate denial and transphobic rhetoric into Wyoming politics, crowding out legitimate news sites that adhere to basic journalistic standards. It’s part of the national Metric Media network, which has over 1200 sites across the country and also takes funding from the Koch family’s DonorsTrust foundation.

[https://www.cjr.org/tow_center_reports/ ... unding.php]

[...]

* The Los Angeles Times’ Michael Hiltzik looks at how anti-vaxxers are exacting a personal and professional toll on scientists, and we’re losing the war against such disinformation. Dr. Peter Hotez notes within the story the death threats, doxing, and other intimidation tactics he’s seen as a vaccine developer and advocate for vaccination and science in general.

[https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... cket_saves]

* Meanwhile, a new study in BMJ estimates that 27 would-be mothers in the UK died during the pandemic because of confusion over the safety of COVID-19 vaccines during pregnancy.

[https://www.bmj.com/content/383/bmj.p2388]

[...]

* Barbers Hill ISD in Texas suspended an 18-year-old Black student for wearing dreadlocks and is now forcing him to attend an alternative high school, despite the fact that Texas passed its own CROWN Act, prohibiting discrimination based on hairstyle, and the district already lost a lawsuit over the same issue in 2020. The district’s superintendent and deputy superintendent are both white, in case you were wondering.

https://apnews.com/article/hairstyles-r ... 9b7499901e

* Book-banning zealots in Iowa are having a field day by targeting any books with a ‘sex act,’ including numerous important works of literature like, ironically, the dystopian novels 1984 and Brave New World.

[https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ensorship/]

[...]

* Twitter Blue subscribers have become “super-spreaders” of misinformation about the Israel-Palestine conflict according to a brief analysis from the independent group NewsGuard, which attempts to rate the reliability of news sites.

[https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/x ... 235763100/]