Contributor

Sicko Rudy

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: Sicko Rudy

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

is that the chick from the Borat sequel?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

also, I guess this goes here, too...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... reddit.com
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

jhawks99 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:45 pm Is in truuuuuuuble

https://www.reuters.com/legal/rudy-giul ... 023-05-15/
After hearing about this yesterday and reading the article you provided, I admit I am confused.
To what extent is he in "trouble"? His reputation is taking a hit? He may have to pay her some money? Unless he has to serve prison time (which I don't think he will be), I don't really feel he's in a whole lot of "trouble".
That being said, I have expressed my feelings about him in the past. I feel he's one of the biggest piece of shit human beings in this country. Fuck 'im!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Gutter, I don't know all the details and might have some of this wrong, but it's an unbelievable trove of emails and recordings where Rudy discussed many things that could be of interest to the DOJ, like how he and Trump discussed ways to deal with the Mueller investigation, claim the election was rigged if Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, and much, much more.

She worked for Rudy for the last two years of the Trump Presidency. Rudy couldn't keep up with his emails so he had them sent to her to filter them, and she still has them. She also, with his knowledge, recorded many of his conversations.

Guilliani told her that he and Trump were selling pardons for $2 million dollars, and they would split it.

Giuliani, who has denied allegations that he sought a pardon himself, told Dunphy that she could refer pardon-seekers to him, so long as they did not go through “the normal channels” of the Office of the Pardon Attorney because they would be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, according to the lawsuit.

Dunphy also alleged that Giuliani provided a glimpse into plans to overturn the election if Trump lost, telling her “that Trump’s team would claim that there was ‘voter fraud’ and that Trump had actually won the election,” the lawsuit says...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Feral wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:30 am Gutter, I don't know all the details and might have some of this wrong, but it's an unbelievable trove of emails and recordings where Rudy discussed many things that could be of interest to the DOJ, like how he and Trump discussed ways to deal with the Mueller investigation, claim the election was rigged if Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, and much, much more.

She worked for Rudy for the last two years of the Trump Presidency. Rudy couldn't keep up with his emails so he had them sent to her to filter them, and she still has them. She also, with his knowledge, recorded many of his conversations.

Guilliani told her that he and Trump were selling pardons for $2 million dollars, and they would split it.

Giuliani, who has denied allegations that he sought a pardon himself, told Dunphy that she could refer pardon-seekers to him, so long as they did not go through “the normal channels” of the Office of the Pardon Attorney because they would be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act, according to the lawsuit.

Dunphy also alleged that Giuliani provided a glimpse into plans to overturn the election if Trump lost, telling her “that Trump’s team would claim that there was ‘voter fraud’ and that Trump had actually won the election,” the lawsuit says...
Gotcha. Thanks! Makes a lot more sense now.
I was just wondering what in that article implied he was in "trouble" - other than having to pay a woman some $.
I am not a fan of corporal punishment but Rudy is a guy I wouldn't mind seeing get his nut sack cut off with a dull rusty razor blade while he got kicked in the teeth by an NFL Punter wearing steel toe boots.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:38 am
Feral wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:30 am Gutter, I don't know all the details and might have some of this wrong, but it's an unbelievable trove of emails and recordings where Rudy discussed many things that could be of interest to the DOJ, like how he and Trump discussed ways to deal with the Mueller investigation, claim the election was rigged if Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, and much, much more.

I was just wondering what in that article implied he was in "trouble" - other than having to pay a woman some $.
I am not a fan of corporal punishment but Rudy is a guy I wouldn't mind seeing get his nut sack cut off with a dull rusty razor blade while he got kicked in the teeth by an NFL Punter wearing steel toe boots.
I should have included another article. I watched the story on teevee and found this online.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:51 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:38 am

I should have included another article. I watched the story on teevee and found this online.
Thumbs up
I say fry the fucker! I mean it too.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

99, at 9:45 central when you posted, I think they were still reading thru it and sussing out the details.
I had done my pre-going to bed routine by then, but didn't go to bed until almost midnight here, watching the details as they came out.
Anand Giridharadas
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

How many millions did they make on their pardon deal?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

unfortunate that this stuff only gets told when someone misses a payment......

needs to be told from the get go.
Just Ledoux it
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

TDub wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:03 am unfortunate that this stuff only gets told when someone misses a payment......

^^^

Yeah, funny how that works... And what's just as bad, fascist republicans have used Trump's and Rudy's "Big Lie" as a predicate for changing election laws all over the country, to solidify their hold on power, even more:

Arizona House Speaker, republican Rusty Bowers, told the January 6 committee that Rudy Giuliani said he had election fraud theories but "we just don't have the evidence."

https://youtu.be/xI6NsqizuQE
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I don't exactly feel bad for Rudy, but it's obvious that his problems reached escape velocity some time ago.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Feral wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 9:27 am
TDub wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 8:03 am unfortunate that this stuff only gets told when someone misses a payment......

^^^

Yeah, funny how that works... And what's just as bad, fascist republicans have used Trump's and Rudy's "Big Lie" as a predicate for changing election laws all over the country, to solidify their hold on power, even more:

Arizona House Speaker, republican Rusty Bowers, told the January 6 committee that Rudy Giuliani said he had election fraud theories but "we just don't have the evidence."

https://youtu.be/xI6NsqizuQE
I'm probably gonna get a lot of shit for this.....and...I'm in no way trying to "victim shame"...but...

it seems the arrangement was fine until the checks quit clearing and then it was a big deal. That seems to be a running theme throughout

In my opinion its a big deal from day 1 and it went on for 2 years? I didn't analyze the article, maybe I missed something important.

anyway, I have 0 doubt that this stuff happened, happens, and i think it's all atrocious. But why do we have to wait until money stops to say anything?
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

the sex is just the sultry headline grabber

the bigger issue is the shopping of pardons
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

KUTradition wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:52 am the sex is just the sultry headline grabber

absolutely, but it wouldn't have been revealed without the sex payments not coming through
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

TDub wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:59 am
KUTradition wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:52 am the sex is just the sultry headline grabber

absolutely, but it wouldn't have been revealed without the sex payments not coming through
perhaps

does it really matter, though, how/why it was exposed? it just speaks to the character/integrity of those involved…which, at least with rudy, was already in crapper imo
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

and honestly, this is what we get for electing people of questionable character and ethics…they’re apt to surround themselves with like-minded people

(how else could they get away such behavior?)