Epstein Island

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Epstein Island

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:37 pm slick willy apparently named hundreds of times

curious why his is the only ID (edit: of note) to drop so far
And now that Trump is on the logs, the MAGAs are reflexively bothsidesing their bellies off.

DURRRR THE CLINTONS.

There have been no shortage of these the last few years, but it's quite a through-the-looking-glass moment that is perfectly illustrative of the brain rot that has overtaken the right.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

BITFD
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Bitch, I’m The Fucking Donald?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Burn it the fuck down
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:59 pm Burn it the fuck down
“It”?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

i like my interpretation better
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Speaking of bitches and burning it down....

https://twitter.com/jimmykimmel/status/ ... 7323833546
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:35 am Speaking of bitches and burning it down....

Rodgers is a world-class ass. As is his predecessor. Maybe Love will surprise.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:22 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:35 am Speaking of bitches and burning it down....

Rodgers is a world-class ass. As is his predecessor. Maybe Love will surprise.
I think Kimmel's response was worse than Rodger's taking a shot at him in a semi-joking manner.

He's not wrong, I bet a lot of people are sitting around nervous for the list to drop.

I like Rodger's when he sticks to football talk. He's definitely out there when it comes to other things.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I can see getting defensive if someone on national teevee is accusing you of that. Why would Rodgers go there?
Defense. Rebounds.
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:51 am Why would Rodgers go there?
Because he and Jimmy Kimmel don't like each other.

The whole "I'll see you in court thing" was stupid.

They've both taken shots at each other, on TV, multiple times, over the years. Well, basically since Covid and Rodger's "came out" as a Republican.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The sad thing is Aaron Rodgers is probably funnier than Kimmel, a late night comedy show host

Has anyone watched those shows lately? Awful
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I don't follow the drama.
Defense. Rebounds.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 am The sad thing is Aaron Rodgers is probably funnier than Kimmel, a late night comedy show host

Regardless if Kimmel is funny or not, Rodgers is someone who takes pride in being a smug asshole. Typically I don't like those type/s of people. Unfortunately we live in a country where people get off on that type of behavior. Rodgers does a good job of catering to those people.

Back to the Epstein "list". Please forgive my ignorance. Is "the list" going to prove 100% who had sexual relations with minors or is it just going to provide the names of people who Epstein "entertained"?
I just don't get the excitement for "the list" to be made public.
No.... I am not worried I am on it. ;)
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

when i was underage. i had relations with girls that were my same age. is there a risk i may appear on a list. gosh i hope not.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

are you dumb?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Does Rogers ever open his mouth without making a fool out of himself anymore?

If so, I've missed it.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:27 am
randylahey wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:59 am The sad thing is Aaron Rodgers is probably funnier than Kimmel, a late night comedy show host

Regardless if Kimmel is funny or not, Rodgers is someone who takes pride in being a smug asshole. Typically I don't like those type/s of people. Unfortunately we live in a country where people get off on that type of behavior. Rodgers does a good job of catering to those people.

Back to the Epstein "list". Please forgive my ignorance. Is "the list" going to prove 100% who had sexual relations with minors or is it just going to provide the names of people who Epstein "entertained"?
No, neither of those things. That's the huge problem here. The list is a list of people who were mentioned in the court documents and proceedings, period. If you were listed in a document as a person who screwed a bunch of 15 year olds, you'll be named. If you were listed as a person who was contacted because your name was on a piece of paper in Epstein's office and investigators called you to get some details and all that your involvement was is that Epstein wanted to do some legitimate business with you and you politely declined, you'll be named.

Social media will not hesitate to throw every name out there as fast as it is released with little effort made to discern exactly what their role and relationship to the case was. I am expecting lots of completely innocent people to get drug through the ringer through this process.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

twocoach wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:59 pm

No, neither of those things. That's the huge problem here. The list is a list of people who were mentioned in the court documents and proceedings, period. If you were listed in a document as a person who screwed a bunch of 15 year olds, you'll be named. If you were listed as a person who was contacted because your name was on a piece of paper in Epstein's office and investigators called you to get some details and all that your involvement was is that Epstein wanted to do some legitimate business with you and you politely declined, you'll be named.

Social media will not hesitate to throw every name out there as fast as it is released with little effort made to discern exactly what their role and relationship to the case was. I am expecting lots of completely innocent people to get drug through the ringer through this process.
Thanks for the clarification.
Yes, it is going to be a huge problem. Or at least a huge headache for some people.
So what ever happened to Maxwell's "Black Book"?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Rodgers is someone who takes pride in being a smug asshole.
I don't have a horse in this fight, but I mean...that IS Kimmel's livelihood.