Epstein Island

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Epstein Island

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:18 am Tump wrote executive orders against human trafficking while he was in office. One of his first moves. Which has a lot to do with why he made so many enemies in Washington. A lot of those people on epsteins list were involved with it and at risk of being exposed
You do know there’s a whole thread for trafficking. Why might you be afraid to jump back into that one?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Epstein intentionally connected himself to all the rich powerful people he could. So he could invite them back and get dirt on them. Then have blackmail evidence to control them.

Not all of them fell for the trick. There won't be evidence on who did who didn't unless those tapes are recovered. They won't be, since the fbi disposed of them
Last edited by randylahey on Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The real question is.. who did epstein work for? Who was really pulling the strings and controlling the puppets
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

It must be so interesting to live in a Dan Brown novel.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:08 am Supposedly the unsealed documents don't have any evidence against trump
Full disclosure: The way Trump exudes personal integrity from every orifice and pore, I was never worried that it would.

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shirley wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:29 am
randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:08 am Supposedly the unsealed documents don't have any evidence against trump
Full disclosure: The way Trump exudes personal integrity from every orifice and pore, I was never worried that it would.

Now do biden
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

who know ISN'T on the Epstein lists?

drag queens.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:18 am Tump wrote executive orders against human trafficking while he was in office. One of his first moves. Which has a lot to do with why he made so many enemies in Washington. A lot of those people on epsteins list were involved with it and at risk of being exposed
ALL HAIL "Grab 'em by the pussy" Donald Trump!!!!!

VGR!

Heck, cigar in the vagina in the Oval Office he fucked 100s of underage girls on Epstein Island Bill Clinton was "against human trafficking" while he was in office. Was he not?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:21 am Epstein intentionally connected himself to all the rich powerful people he could. So he could invite them back and get dirt on them. Then have blackmail evidence to control them.

Not all of them fell for the trick. There won't be evidence on who did who didn't unless those tapes are recovered. They won't be, since the fbi disposed of them
VGR!

Who knew randy works for the FBI?
Or should work for the FBI?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

who in their right mind tries to paint trump in positive light on this general subject?
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:25 am It must be so interesting to live in a Dan Brown novel.
Normally, I'd agree with you. But there are a LOT of holes in the Epstein story.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:51 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:25 am It must be so interesting to live in a Dan Brown novel.
Normally, I'd agree with you. But there are a LOT of holes in the Epstein story.
I admit I haven't spent enough energy over the years to have any idea what did or didn't happen, and I have no idea what you might be referring to, but the theory Randy mentioned above about Epstein luring powerful men to participate in his sexual obsession for girls and then leveraging that to his advantage by blackmailing them isn't the first time i've heard it, and strikes me as plausible. Doesn't everyone wonder how Epstein came to be so well off?

I also doubt that Epstein committed suicide.

Anyone who knows better or disagrees is welcome to correct me.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I am going to just let this one lie.....
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:36 pm
I admit I haven't spent enough energy over the years to have any idea what did or didn't happen, and I have no idea what you might be referring to, but the theory Randy mentioned above about Epstein luring powerful men to participate in his sexual obsession for girls and then leveraging that to his advantage by blackmailing them isn't the first time i've heard it, and strikes me as plausible. Doesn't everyone wonder how Epstein came to be so well off?

I think this narrative probably has a lot of truth. I decline to extend it, without evidence, to the ends the randies of the world take it (essentially secret volcano lairs of a cabal of elites).
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:35 am

Now do biden
I still like to smell my 10 year old's hair after she gets out of the shower. It triggers memories of when she was a baby. She's 10 now. It doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to her you fucking weirdo.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The list of pedophiles who have committed suicide while awaiting trial is LONG. The reality that you're about to spend the rest of your life being abused and raped by adult men in prison has to be extremely terrifying to people who had to abuse children to feel power over someone.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jfish26 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:29 am

I think this narrative probably has a lot of truth. I decline to extend it, without evidence, to the ends the randies of the world take it (essentially secret volcano lairs of a cabal of elites).
I don't spend one second wondering how Epstein got the majority of his money. He got if from cozying up to wealthy people and I assume being a shyster in the process.
How he died is all speculation to/for me.
How's this? If I had to bet a substantial amount of my net worth on how he died, I would go with he had someone kill him to make it look like a suicide.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he killed himself - or if someone else killed him against his will. Frankly, it doesn't matter to me but I am not at all upset he's dead. No matter how it happened.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:42 am

Now do biden
I still like to smell my 10 year old's hair after she gets out of the shower. It triggers memories of when she was a baby. She's 10 now. It doesn't mean I am sexually attracted to her you fucking weirdo.
"My guy is openly a complete creep, but your guy has done things that could possibly be considered somewhat creep-ish (or maybe not, in context)," is really not quite the gotcha one might think.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Hunter Biden

One of these men is mentioned numerous times in these transcripts.

All that I need to see on this subject.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:31 pm
twocoach wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:42 am

Now do biden
"My guy is openly a complete creep, but your guy has done things that could possibly be considered somewhat creep-ish (or maybe not, in context)," is really not quite the gotcha one might think.
If some old dude sniffs my kid's hair then yeah, it's weird. But it's not "I rape 13 year olds" or "I fantacize about having sex with my daughter" weird like Trump. Those things are not even remotely comparable.