Epstein Island

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: Epstein Island

Post by Mjl »

What's infuriating about this is we know a lot of powerful people did some awful things. Ghislaine Maxwell knows all the deets. Are we just... never going to find out?

This is one of those conspiracy theories that's infuriating due to the fact that there's a lot of there there.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:30 pm Good. Fuck JPMorgan and fuck Jaime Dimon.
Yup.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Sparko wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:44 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:30 pm Good. Fuck JPMorgan and fuck Jaime Dimon.
Yup.
This question is for DC, Sparko, (and anyone/everyone else who would care to answer)....
Be honest, do you really give a flying fuck about what Dimon and J.P. Morgan had (and didn't have) to do with Epstein?
Now if you are saying fuck J.P. Morgan and Jaime Dimon for other reasons, I can and do believe your anger/hatred and do/would understand your sentiment.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yea

Is this “fuck them” a fuck them specific to the Epstein shit, or in a more general Evil Rich People kinda way?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:15 am
Sparko wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:44 pm
Yup.
This question is for DC, Sparko, (and anyone/everyone else who would care to answer)....
Be honest, do you really give a flying fuck about what Dimon and J.P. Morgan had (and didn't have) to do with Epstein?
yes
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:52 am Yea

Is this “fuck them” a fuck them specific to the Epstein shit, or in a more general Evil Rich People kinda way?
yes
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Further evidence that DC is Qusdahl’s sock.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:59 pm Epstein accuser Jane Doe 1 reaches $290 million settlement with JPMorgan Chase

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/12/11816755 ... rgan-chase

The lawsuit is one of several targeting banks who serviced Epstein's financial dealings for years, even after it emerged in 2006 that Epstein was using his wealth to exploit minors and young women. Last month, Deutsche Bank agreed to a $75 million settlement in a similar case.
That a company has so much money that they can just throw that amount of money down the pipe to be done with a case like this is mind boggling. From the limited amount I have seen on this, it is a huge stretch to say that the bank "facilitated" anything other than to be a bank where a scumbag kept his money. Every bank in America probably has a few everyday scumbags. Should we now make it a policy that US banks can just decide to jettison a customer because they think that are scummy people?
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:44 am
ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:59 pm Epstein accuser Jane Doe 1 reaches $290 million settlement with JPMorgan Chase

The lawsuit is one of several targeting banks who serviced Epstein's financial dealings for years, even after it emerged in 2006 that Epstein was using his wealth to exploit minors and young women. Last month, Deutsche Bank agreed to a $75 million settlement in a similar case.
That a company has so much money that they can just throw that amount of money down the pipe to be done with a case like this is mind boggling. From the limited amount I have seen on this, it is a huge stretch to say that the bank "facilitated" anything other than to be a bank where a scumbag kept his money. Every bank in America probably has a few everyday scumbags. Should we now make it a policy that US banks can just decide to jettison a customer because they think that are scummy people?
I hear you.
I have read the article but I am still struggling to come to terms that someone was "rewarded" 290 million dollars FROM J.P. MORGAN.
It makes me realize we live in a country where someone can become incredibly wealthy because someone did something to them - ok, that's not always so bad but what I find really bad is that it gives people an incentive to try and SCAM their way in to "settlements" - and it happens. Too often Scumbags get rewarded while the good guys get screwed.
Realize that's coming from someone (me) who used to process general liability insurance claims.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Too often Scumbags get rewarded while the good guys get screwed.

there’s a reason “nice guys finish last” is even a thing
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:08 am
twocoach wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:44 am

I hear you.
I have read the article but I am still struggling to come to terms that someone was "rewarded" 290 million dollars FROM J.P. MORGAN.
It makes me realize we live in a country where someone can become incredibly wealthy because someone did something to them - ok, that's not always so bad but what I find really bad is that it gives people an incentive to try and SCAM their way in to "settlements" - and it happens. Too often Scumbags get rewarded while the good guys get screwed.
Realize that's coming from someone (me) who used to process general liability insurance claims.
The world is full of people looking to cash in on being the next "Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants" case and the laws are set up so that lawyers can milk those cases for endless streams of revenue.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Isn’t the $290 million just a SETTLEMENT, too?

Like the amount JP Morgan was willing to pay to AVOID actually going to trial
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

A new report by Department of Justice found that the prison employees at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan failed to monitor Jeffrey Epstein for four hours before his death and lied about their negligence in the lead up to his 2019 death.

https://youtu.be/VY6mQS9F5cc
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Bill Clinton, still in charge 23 years after leaving office.
Defense. Rebounds.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

good guy
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/07/us/troy- ... index.html

Maybe this guy had dirt on the Clintons.... or maybe pervs who rape kids would rather commit suicide than face a lifetime of getting raped in prison?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

slick willy apparently named hundreds of times

curious why his is the only ID (edit: of note) to drop so far