the conservative end game on education

Ugh.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Re: the conservative end game on education

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:56 am A lot of teachers have quit because of the trans agenda being pushed on young children. I knew one who's been teaching 20+ years then suddenly had to explain to a "boy" why he was getting his period
You "knew" one? You don't know them any more? Or did they die?
You're so full of shit - as your story attests to, so why am I even bothering asking you?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:17 am
randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:56 am A lot of teachers have quit because of the trans agenda being pushed on young children. I knew one who's been teaching 20+ years then suddenly had to explain to a "boy" why he was getting his period
You're so full of shit - as your story attests to, so why am I even bothering asking you?
Can I say a "know" a teacher if she is no longer a teacher? Seems like that would make it past tense. Like I said she left teaching
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:36 am
Can I say a "know" a teacher if she is no longer a teacher? Seems like that would make it past tense. Like I said she left teaching
“She,” huh? You look under the hood to be sure? Or did you take her at her word?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

it’s only the school-aged children that are subjected to checking under the hood
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Some of us use normal pronouns for normal people still
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 pm Some of us use normal pronouns for normal people still
So what you're saying is you used the pronoun she wants you to use.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:20 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 pm Some of us use normal pronouns for normal people still
I have no clue what her preferred pronoun is. I used the one that refers to biological females
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:37 pm
I have no clue what her preferred pronoun is. I used the one that refers to biological females
Would you have called this person "he" to this person's face, if you knew for a fact the person was born a biological male?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:38 pm

Would you have called this person "he" to this person's face, if you knew for a fact the person was born a biological male?
I'd call you a she to your face
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:52 pm

If you knew your friend was a biological male, you'd call me a woman?

Weird. But no kink-shaming here I guess.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:36 am
You can say - and make up - whatever you would like.
I say (know) your original and subsequent posts shows/prove you're full of shit.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

August 13, 2023-Ron DeSantis is turning Florida's schools into places of propaganda not learning. Children there are learning white nationalist stories rather than real history

https://youtu.be/Fpg8M6zcNLk
Anand Giridharadas
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:52 pm

Doubtful
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Your posts seem to imply that the Left is not using the public schools to push their own propaganda. As someone who put three children through both private and public schools, I can attest to not only a marked difference, but a significant amount of propagandizing that goes on in the public schools. If I am still alive when my 11month-old is of school age, she will be going to private school or home schooled.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:17 pm
Your posts seem to imply that the Left is not using the public schools to push their own propaganda. As someone who put three children through both private and public schools, I can attest to not only a marked difference, but a significant amount of propagandizing that goes on in the public schools. If I am still alive when my 11month-old is of school age, she will be going to private school or home schooled.
https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/status/1 ... wsrc%5Etfw
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Feral wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:38 pm
https://twitter.com/WUTangKids/status/1 ... wsrc%5Etfw
Thanks for the non sequitur. Lesson learned.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Psych learning that facts have a liberal bias! Will you teach her that humans and dinosaurs didn’t coexist and that the earth is more than 6000 years old?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

zsn wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:47 pm
Psych learning that facts have a liberal bias! Will you teach her that humans and dinosaurs didn’t coexist and that the earth is more than 6000 years old?
Of course not.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Proud to be ignorant! I don’t think Lincoln knew that “you can fool some of the people all of the time” would not only be contagious but also hereditary!!