5 quick questions - because why not ask 5 quick questions on the first Tuesday in June?

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

5 quick questions - because why not ask 5 quick questions on the first Tuesday in June?

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. As a whole, do you feel people in the USA are more rude or more polite in 2023 compared to 2003? The same is not an acceptable answer.
a. More rude
b. More polite

2. Do/did you call any of your parents good friends Aunt ________ or Uncle _________?

3. Your significant other asks you if it is ok for him/her to go out to dinner with one of their ex's, that you have never met, on that person's birthday. Without really knowing for sure if it's true, they tell you it's "platonic". Do you say...
a. Yes
b. No
*** Break up with her may be the right answer but is NOT an acceptable response for this question.

4. Without knowing anything about the horse, jokey, trainer, etc., you must bet $20 of your own money on a horse to win a race. The odds to win on all the horses are the same, which is 5/1.
The horse's names are the choices below. Which horse do you choose?
a. Hoof Hearted
b. Your Mama
c. WinnaChickenDinner
d. MarjorieTaylorGreene
e. Harry
f. Randy Lahey
g. Ass Face
h. Smart Choice
i. Vagina Muncher
j. My Name Is Mudd

5. Hate and Love are strong words.
Do you HATE or LOVE someone/anyone you work with (in your profession/job) that is NOT related to you?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jhawks99
Contributor

Re: 5 quick questions - because why not ask 5 quick questions on the first Tuesday in June?

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Less rude
2) No
3) Yes
4) Smart Choice, duh
5) No
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Re: 5 quick questions - because why not ask 5 quick questions on the first Tuesday in June?

Post by pdub »

1. More rude
2. No. I call a much older cousin uncle though
3. Break up with her
4. A
5. No
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. More rude
2. No
3. Definitely break up with her
4. C
5. No
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:22 am 1) Less rude
2) No
3) Yes
4) Smart Choice, duh
5) No
For #1.... Lucky you!!!
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

1. More
2. Yes
3. I am typically insecure so I would probably say no - Yet I would have no problem if I were to have dinner with an ex.
4. i Why not?
5. No on love - but have very strong positive feelings for. Undecided on hate - but lean towards it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

1. more rude
2. yes, dirty Uncle Bob is a client/friend
3. yes
4. Smart Choice
5. I don't hate anyone I work with. I genuinely love most of the employees and clients I work with. My job surrounds me with a lot of good people. I get to work with Defix for fuck's sake what could be better than that?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

bReAk Up WiTh HeR!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

the majority of the rude people are on the social medias. they are not real. and they don't count.

in real life the folks are wonderful.

real people good. social medias fake people bad.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:05 am the majority of the rude people are on the social medias. they are not real. and they don't count.

in real life the folks are wonderful.

real people good. social medias fake people bad.
I wish I agreed that "in real life the folks are wonderful". No doubt many are but I feel too many are not.

Had an incident last night in which if the 4 people involved were my 30 something year old children, I would have been ashamed and embarrassed.
I'm all for people enjoying themself and having a good time but when you are blatantly rude and disrespectful to others in that process, you're being an asshole. Period. End of story.
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. I agree with Mich and 99 on this. Real people are less rude, more woke now.
2. no
3. won't be an issue since I assume I am going to dinner too
4. I will go with Harry. Vulgar names are not allowed for race horses.
5. There are different kinds of Love. I love my work and the people there are a huge part of the reason.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

1. As a whole, do you feel people in the USA are more rude or more polite in 2023 compared to 2003? The same is not an acceptable answer.
a. More rude

2. Do/did you call any of your parents good friends Aunt ________ or Uncle _________?

no. why do that when i have “real” aunts and uncles?

3. Your significant other asks you if it is ok for him/her to go out to dinner with one of their ex's, that you have never met, on that person's birthday. Without really knowing for sure if it's true, they tell you it's "platonic". Do you say...
b. No

4. Without knowing anything about the horse, jokey, trainer, etc., you must bet $20 of your own money on a horse to win a race. The odds to win on all the horses are the same, which is 5/1.
The horse's names are the choices below. Which horse do you choose?
i. Vagina Muncher

5. Hate and Love are strong words.
Do you HATE or LOVE someone/anyone you work with (in your profession/job) that is NOT related to you?
hate…as in i’d slash their tires if given the opportunity
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?