5 questions for a day after the Nuggets won their 1st championship

Coffee talk.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

5 questions for a day after the Nuggets won their 1st championship

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

1. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being you don't care at all and 100 being it's the happiest you could possibly be) how happy are you that the Nuggets won the championship?

2. Two parter.....
Supposedly 9 or 10 people were shot (3 "critically") in an incident in Denver last night about a mile from Ball Arena.
a. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being you don't care at all and 100 being the angriest you could possibly be) if the people who were shot were innocent celebrators - how much do you care?
b. Do you think randy would be more or less upset about the shooting/s if those who were shot and are in critical condition are old, fat, transgender, immigrants?

3. Three parter.....
You have a platonic friend of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are gay). They post a pic of themself on social media in which their face and body looks fantastic.
a. Do you bother to reach out to the person and tell them you think/know/feel it's a great pic? Yes or no.
b. The person takes pride but is not obsessive about their body. On a scale of 1-100 (1 being not INappropriate at all and 100 being the most INappropriate possible) how INappropriate would it be to ALSO tell the person THEIR BODY looks fantastic?
c. Do you break up with her?

4. Two parter...
A. Your favorite band/musician is performing within 50 miles of your home. This musician/band is on their last tour - for sure. Forgetting the size of the venue, you can get tickets in the first 10 rows and ONLY in the first 10 rows but they are $750 a piece. Do you pay $750 a ticket to go?
B. Who would you consider to be one of your FIVE favorite musicians/bands?

5. Two parter.....
a. Hate is a strong word. Name a person you hate.
b. Love is a strong word. Name a person you love.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
KUTradition
Contributor

Re: 5 questions for a day after the Nuggets won their 1st championship

Post by KUTradition »

1) 75, and all because of CB…otherwise, i couldn’t care less

2a) 100 - i care, but am admittedly becoming numb to it all. so many aren’t even making headlines anymore…it’s fucking sad and disgraceful
2b) trick question? (less upset, or not upset at all)

3a) no
3b) not inappropriate at all if they’re putting themselves out there
3c) yes?

4a) not a chance
4b) all-time, i’d have to think on it more. in the past 6 months, Robert Finley

5a) the site manager where i’m currently employed
5b) a buddy i went to high school with, and then was a roommate as an undergrad at KU. we rarely talk now, but that doesn’t matter one bit…he’s still one of my best friends. never any judgement or bs
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

1. Dan Issel
2. Kiki Vandeweghe
3. David Thompson
4. Alex English
5. Christian Braun
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

1. I like the Nuggets and I'm saying 65. I'm happy for their fans and CB & DA.
2a. 79
2b. I don't think he's upset either way. Shit happens. Just another day in the USA. If I had to pick between more or less, I would guess less.
3a. Typically... 50% yes, 50% no.
3b. 50 (obviously a lot has to do with you relationship with that person)
3c. Sure
4a. Maybe
4b. Can I choose a dead person or a defunct band? If not, I can't pick one.
5. I probe don't hate anyone. I very much dislike many people. I love my mother. Despite my not being too happy with her at the moment.
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

KUTradition wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:03 am 1) 75, and all because of CB…otherwise, i couldn’t care less

2a) 100 - i care, but am admittedly becoming numb to it all. so many aren’t even making headlines anymore…it’s fucking sad and disgraceful
2b) trick question? (less upset, or not upset at all)

3a) no
3b) not inappropriate at all if they’re putting themselves out there
3c) yes?

4a) not a chance
4b) all-time, i’d have to think on it more. in the past 6 months, Robert Finley

5a) the site manager where i’m currently employed
5b) a buddy i went to high school with, and then was a roommate as an undergrad at KU. we rarely talk now, but that doesn’t matter one bit…he’s still one of my best friends. never any judgement or bs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGh5k_ze2qg
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

DCHawk1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:23 pm 1. Dan Issel
2. Kiki Vandeweghe
3. David Thompson
4. Alex English
5. Christian Braun
Not bad answers. Probably the right ones?

Being that I am "different" I might go with
1. A.I.
2. Dikembe
3. Shady Arthur
4. Melo
5. Larry Brown