Big tech political thread

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Big tech political thread

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:40 pm Devious entities govern this world. Power hungry men that want control. Organizations like the FBI, WEF, etc do not have your best interests at heart. They seek to control and manipulate you. They did a really good job with some of you suckers
The Williams Education Fund is in on it, too?

God DAMN it!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:36 pm You little men are so in denial and afraid to admit you were wrong lol
Giggle.

Randy posts sweeping, vague, RoseArt-crayon-drawings-on-WalMart-brand-napkin conspiracy theories.

Normie posts objective facts and reasoned analysis.

Randy posts sweeping, vague, RoseArt-crayon-drawings-on-WalMart-brand-napkin conspiracy theories.

And on the world spins, warming obliviously.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:40 pm Devious entities govern this world. Power hungry men that want control. Organizations like the FBI, WEF, etc do not have your best interests at heart. They seek to control and manipulate you. They did a really good job with some of you suckers
My mother-in-law is currently on a regimen of clozapine and ECT. It has curbed her paranoid ideations considerably.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:09 pm
My mother-in-law is currently on a regimen of clozapine and ECT. It has a curbed her paranoid ideations considerably.
Here's the bigger-picture thing.

I think any reasonable person is FULLY aware that there exists a money-centric power structure that is simply outside of the visibility (let alone control) of that person or even, with limited exception, their elected representatives.

What exactly does the paranoiac get out of obsessing over it? Other than "poorer."

In exchange for being told he's a special boy, a boy who has been proven "right", your standard-issue rube just willingly forks over his cash and amplifies conspiracy theories...all of which strengthens (not weakens) that cabal.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

japhy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:09 pm
My mother-in-law is currently on a regimen of clozapine and ECT. It has curbed her paranoid ideations considerably.
If randy truly believes what he claims he believes, and he truly believes he is basically the 2020s version of Nostradumbass, then......... Good for him? Bad for us? Both? Neither?

VGR!

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:05 pm
randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:36 pm You little men are so in denial and afraid to admit you were wrong lol
Giggle.

Make a list of my "conspiracy theories"

And tell me what I was wrong about
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Fauci files.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 pm
Giggle.

Giggle. No. Not falling for the "prove the negative" trap.

But the list would start with everything you have posted about big tech, and then be whittled down a little (not much) from there.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:42 pm
Giggle.

A list of YOUR regurgitated theories or OTHER's original theories?
What YOU ARE wrong about or what OTHERS ARE wrong about?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I'm not 100% sure, as usual, that you understand what you're posting.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:14 pm
I'm not 100% sure, as usual, that you understand what you're posting.
Satire. I understand it. You misinterpret it

It's funny. Cause Zuckerberg made a twitter copycat that is already showing signs of censorship. The post made fun of that situation and hit the nail on the head
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Look again.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/elon-musk ... -can-view/

Tell us more about how Elon is for Free Speech while Twitter users flee for having limits put on the number of posts they can see unless they pony up a monthly membership fee to bump up the number of posts they can see per day.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Why isn't Randy whining about 1st amendment rights?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Zuckerberg admits exactly what I was saying all along. Wow

https://twitter.com/kevinnbass/status/1 ... v2ylQ&s=19
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

randylahey wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:14 pm Zuckerberg admits exactly what I was saying all along. Wow

https://twitter.com/kevinnbass/status/1 ... v2ylQ&s=19
Only rubes complain about being manipulated for the purposes of getting a sitting POTUS out of office.

YT,

The Bored Braintrust
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris