Exercise/fitness

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: Exercise/fitness

Post by randylahey »

Eating healthy and exercise is what should have been forced on people, if anything. Not all this stupid mask and vaccine shit.

But then again, only a right wing extremist would recommend exercising
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

people taking responsibility for themselves does not fit into the lefts agenda.

take responsibility for nothing because nothing is your fault.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:13 am people taking responsibility for themselves does not fit into the lefts agenda.

Please see the post above yours, where a decidedly non-lefty seems to be advocating for government-mandated fitness and feeding.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

hypothetically. if i was fat. and a fungus was picking on fat people. i would do something about it to help myself. hypothetically. and that something would not be lock myself in and order doordash all day long. hypothetically.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:13 am people taking responsibility for themselves does not fit into the lefts agenda.

Good grief.

Hats off to the Nazis for spending some time working out instead of cracking skulls of non-whites. It doesn't surprise me that hyperactive, aggressive young males of any political affiliation are more into fitness than other demographics. It would be expected and not unique to Republicans. You're making ignorant points. If some dumb dumb media source wrote a splashy headline that tried to make it sound like it was a problem that skinheads are working out to be ready for some Race War then you're just triggered over media faux hysterics despite claiming not to be bothered by lamestream media.
Last edited by twocoach on Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

randylahey wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:10 am Eating healthy and exercise is what should have been forced on people, if anything. Not all this stupid mask and vaccine shit.

But then again, only a right wing extremist would recommend MMA-style training in anticipation of a race war
fyp for the OP
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

And dunno why it’s silly to suggest rural folks eat gas station food too.

Some such stores actually have good fried chicken, even bbq

but we have threads for that…maybe that’s why it’s silly - to talk about such delicacies in the fitness thread.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

We're 4 pages deep into a discussion that is only happening because Joe Rogan and his drug addled brain have poor reading comprehension because he went from a headline of "Why the Far-Right is Really Into Home Fitness" to "Being Healthy is Far-Right". That's some seriously piss poor reading comprehension.

Like seemingly every other significant argument in their existence these days, they start at the end and work backwards. Rogan needs to lay off the THC, he is oversaturated.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

#caseyspizza
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:58 am We're 4 pages deep into a discussion that is only happening because Joe Rogan and his drug addled brain have poor reading comprehension because he went from a headline of "Why the Far-Right is Really Into Home Fitness" to "Being Healthy is Far-Right". That's some seriously piss poor reading comprehension.

Like seemingly every other significant argument in their existence these days, they start at the end and work backwards. Rogan needs to lay off the THC, he is oversaturated.
it’s joe rogan, and his followers by extension

should come as no surprise
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

on this page alone. one malcontent says only nazis exercise. another says they are only exercising to get in shape for a race war.

talking about fruitcakes.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

this afternoon. me and the old lady are going to walk 4.5 miles. like we do everyday. not because we are gearing up for a race war. because we want to be around for our youngest grandbabies wedding.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:58 am We're 4 pages deep into a discussion that is only happening because Joe Rogan and his drug addled brain have poor reading comprehension because he went from a headline of "Why the Far-Right is Really Into Home Fitness" to "Being Healthy is Far-Right". That's some seriously piss poor reading comprehension.

That's their job, to take something benign and turn it into a point of argument. That's how they draw the rubes in and make money. No rubes, no money..
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Nostalgia is a great Right Wing Bot way to get people riled up about nothing on social media. I remember when I was a kid and nobody was woke and I earned a living as a Bobbin Boy. Now Uncle Joe is all pissed off about wokeness and traumatic amputations and seven day work weeks. I loved them. And Saturday Morning cartoons described to me by non-working children.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:02 pm on this page alone. one malcontent says only nazis exercise. another says they are only exercising to get in shape for a race war.

talking about fruitcakes.
I do not believe that anyone said either of those things. But feel free to copy and paste them in case I am wrong and just missed them. I freely admit that I do not obsessively go backwards and read every single post on all threads I participate in.
Last edited by twocoach on Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:28 pm this afternoon. me and the old lady are going to walk 4.5 miles. like we do everyday. not because we are gearing up for a race war. because we want to be around for our youngest grandbabies wedding.
Wait, is your youngest grandbaby planning an MMA-themed wedding?
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:38 am Hats off to the Nazis for spending some time working out instead of cracking skulls of non-whites.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

ousdahl wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:39 am But then again, only a right wing extremist would recommend MMA-style training in anticipation of a race war
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:54 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:38 am Hats off to the Nazis for spending some time working out instead of cracking skulls of non-whites.
So we agree that there is no word "ONLY" in there, correct?