Child sex trafficking

Ugh.
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Child sex trafficking

Post by Sparko »

DeSantis just reappointed the corrupt attorney who negotiated the plea deal that let Epstein walk. So, this issue is very close to the hearts of the GOP projection machine.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

He's a convicted rapist now as well.

I hear he is a decent guy for a rapist who talks a lot about fucking his own daughter.

Can't think of better credentials for a leader of a movement to end child sex trafficking.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:52 pm for most of you it would be best if administration just hard deleted this thread.
Maybe pedophiles would like to see it deleted. The moral decay of the U.S.A. Is beyond belief. Sexual slavery here is so prevalent. What makes a pedophile anyway? Are they born with a genetic predisposition and a desire to sexually abuse 5 year children? Penalties aren’t stiff enough for those incurable sicknesses.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:52 pm for most of you it would be best if administration just hard deleted this thread.
What is it you don't like about this bored's attempt to call attention to the rampant pedophilia the world is experiencing and our effort to affect a change?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:09 pm
Maybe pedophiles would like to see it deleted. The moral decay of the U.S.A. Is beyond belief. Sexual slavery here is so prevalent. What makes a pedophile anyway? Are they born with a genetic predisposition and a desire to sexually abuse 5 year children? Penalties aren’t stiff enough for those incurable sicknesses.
Go to your neighborhood church and ask around. Pretty sure there will be one there to answer from experience.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/business ... index.html

This whole purchasing of bulk tickets through the Pay It Forward app for people to go see this Sund of Freedom movie has been sitting funny with me since I first heard about it. Maybe it's because I just went through my annual training course on Financial Crimes and Compliance but it just reeks of a way for someone to launder questionable money into the system. I wonder what sort of safeguards or audits there are to monitor this? The whole thing is weird.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:06 pm https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/business ... index.html

This whole purchasing of bulk tickets through the Pay It Forward app for people to go see this Sund of Freedom movie has been sitting funny with me since I first heard about it. Maybe it's because I just went through my annual training course on Financial Crimes and Compliance but it just reeks of a way for someone to launder questionable money into the system. I wonder what sort of safeguards or audits there are to monitor this? The whole thing is weird.
Dunno. But what would be worse: (1) the Pay it Forward tickets going unused, or (2) the Pay it Forward tickets being used by people all horny to get this angry for free?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Do you suppose rapist trump was telling Epstein how much he would like to fuck his own daughter?

I have been told he is a decent guy for a rapist with incestuous ideations.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:05 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:06 pm https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/business ... index.html

Dunno. But what would be worse: (1) the Pay it Forward tickets going unused, or (2) the Pay it Forward tickets being used by people all horny to get this angry for free?
or 3) illicit money being washed through the system to pay for the tickets and ending up in the hands of who knows. I don't give a shit who used the tickets. I'd take a free ticket to a movie if it was a movie I wanted to see. It's just a big red flag as to who could have funded paying for some of the tickets.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:43 pm
jfish26 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:05 pm

or 3) illicit money being washed through the system to pay for the tickets and ending up in the hands of who knows. I don't give a shit who used the tickets. I'd take a free ticket to a movie if it was a movie I wanted to see. It's just a big red flag as to who could have funded paying for some of the tickets.
I hear you. Would seem to be highly inefficient, but of course that’s the cost of doing grifty business.

(I also wonder if the play was not so much about the money per se, but the number of tickets sold and opening weekend revenue. So as (in each case) to get to do the EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT THIS rebop.)
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

dolomite wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:09 pm
Sexual slavery here is so prevalent.
It is?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Yes the weird thing, like your article mentions, is that people are trying to deny that people are going to see this movie. Lol.

The theaters say people are going to see it, but online people are trying to claim otherwise. Denial over the popularity of the movie because of its subject matter
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:14 am

Yes the weird thing, like your article mentions, is that people are trying to deny that people are going to see this movie. Lol.

The theaters say people are going to see it, but online people are trying to claim otherwise. Denial over the popularity of the movie because of its subject matter
Again, the controversy over the movie isn’t over its subject matter. The fact that you keep trying to tap that (dry) well just shows how weak and insecure your position here is.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

The "tickets sold vs. butts in seats" argument gets made all over the place. As someone who lives in Nebraska and who watches Nebraska football try to claim they have some sort of consecutive sellout streak still alive, I see it all the time.

It has nothing to do with the subject matter, goofball. It's a conversation about a current event just like we have over many other current events.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:37 am

Again, the controversy over the movie isn’t over its subject matter. The fact that you keep trying to tap that (dry) well just shows how weak and insecure your position here is.
It's the same mentality as the "we're in their head" argument from Little Brother programs like Mizzou and KSU any time a KU fan mentions them. It's weird, desperate grasp at relevance.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:29 am

It's the same mentality as the "we're in their head" argument from Little Brother programs like Mizzou and KSU any time a KU fan mentions them. It's weird, desperate grasp at relevance.
I guess I see it a little differently. I think it's just the same, tired, bad-faith straw man song and dance as with other culture war hotpoints. It's a juvenile and transparent attempt at a try at a run at a rhetorical trick.

And when that's all you've got, you've already lost. You just aren't willing to admit it yet.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:29 am

I guess I see it a little differently. I think it's just the same, tired, bad-faith straw man song and dance as with other culture war hotpoints. It's a juvenile and transparent attempt at a try at a run at a rhetorical trick.

And when that's all you've got, you've already lost. You just aren't willing to admit it yet.
Agreed. It seems to be ingrained as a "winning" argument style from that ilk and they either don't care or don't recognize how wrong they are.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Stupidity drives the MAGA bus. Into a ditch. But we all must avoid its swerves.