Child sex trafficking

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Child sex trafficking

Post by Shirley »

Full Disclosure: I've been a member of and donator to the Pro Child Sex Trafficking party all my life, and have never realized my portion of the spoils.

Anyone know who I should contact about a refund?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:45 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:06 pm
Yes, that is the case I linked the story to above and that others were referencing.

No one here is doubting that there are various child pedophilia rings operating all over the world. There are no people here or anywhere else claiming otherwise. Good grief. It's the next phase of "logic" that jumps to the conspiracy theory level of stupidity.
More specifically, using the stupid movie as a form of loyalty test; if you DON'T support this stupid movie, that makes you PRO CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING.
It's all just performance art for their social media personas any more. Beyond dumb.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Feral wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:38 am Sorry, haters:

Anheuser Busch InBev ABI +2.90% on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings that beat expectations, despite taking a significant hit to its U.S. sales as some drinkers boycotted its Bud Light beer brand.

AB InBev (ticker: BUD) reported underlying earnings of 72 cents a share for the quarter to the end of June, on revenue of $15.12 billion.

Analysts had expected AB InBev to earn 68 cents a share on revenue of $15.38 billion.

Revenue was up 7.2%...
Swing and a miss

https://twitter.com/realmichaelseif/sta ... noTxg&s=19
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Looks like a sound business move, to me.

But, no doubt, like all things infectious disease, you could teach AB-InBev a thing or two about how to run their business too, no doubt.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I don't think anyone would have guessed he's a republican election denier, too:

Follower of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus the Christ.

Aggravated sexual battery - the victim is physically powerless

Aggravated criminal sodomy - with a person or animal and the victim is physically powerless

Contributing to a child’s misconduct - encourage to commit a felony

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw

Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

How could we possibly have known that someone might use religion as means and opportunity for something like this.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:52 pm How could we possibly have known that someone might use religion as means and opportunity for something like this.
^^^

I feel so naive.

It's as if reality showed up, pulled down my pants, and is taunting me.
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Not a drag queen. And every accusation....

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/for ... g-charges/
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm Not a drag queen. And every accusation....

^^^

...The charges filed against Lazzaro caused the then-chair of Minnesota’s Republican Party, Jennifer Carnahan, to resign due to pressure from the party. Carnahan previously told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS she had no idea about the crimes Lazzaro was charged with...
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Cold: By all accounts, Lazzaro was living large until the raid, which was linked to allegations of sex trafficking minors.

Agents also confiscated his Ferrari.

Feral wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:04 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:42 pm Not a drag queen. And every accusation....

^^^

...The charges filed against Lazzaro caused the then-chair of Minnesota’s Republican Party, Jennifer Carnahan, to resign due to pressure from the party. Carnahan previously told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS she had no idea about the crimes Lazzaro was charged with...

Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:11 pm

Anheuser Busch InBev ABI +2.90% on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings that beat expectations, despite taking a significant hit to its U.S. sales as some drinkers boycotted its Bud Light beer brand.

AB InBev (ticker: BUD) reported underlying earnings of 72 cents a share for the quarter to the end of June, on revenue of $15.12 billion.

Analysts had expected AB InBev to earn 68 cents a share on revenue of $15.38 billion.

Revenue was up 7.2%...
Swing and a miss

"This once great American company decided to put a radical left wing agenda over sound business practices and the results speak for themselves."

Acknowledging that trans people exist and spend money on things that heterosexual people also buy = "radical left wing agenda"
Advertising only to heterosexuals = "sound business practices"

Today's GOP in a nutshell.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:19 pm
randylahey wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:11 pm

Revenue was up 7.2%...
Swing and a miss

"This once great American company decided to put a radical left wing agenda over sound business practices and the results speak for themselves."

Acknowledging that trans people exist and spend money on things that heterosexual people also buy = "radical left wing agenda"
Advertising only to heterosexuals = "sound business practices"

Today's GOP in a nutshell.
It would also just not generally be how things work in the business world, for there to be a causal relationship between the (at least quasi-intentional) PR firestorm and AB InBev spinning off subsidiary brands.

AB Inbev would not need to do this in response to a temporary decline in sales. More likely than not, they're on the completely usual track companies take after being highly acquisitive (spinning off acquisitions that aren't working).
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Dylan Mulvaney pretending to be a woman is no different than if he put on blackface and pretended to he black. Both are insulting
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

You must hate Milton Berle.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Or Shakespeare. Minstrelsy. More or less any entertainment segment that isn't in the Jason Aldean subcategory?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:09 pm Dylan Mulvaney pretending to be a woman is no different than if he put on blackface and pretended to he black. Both are insulting
In college, I casually, routinely used a slur for gay people as a way of calling someone weak or other negative things. I was far from alone in this.

Later, I'd learn that one of my close friends was gay, and he hadn't felt comfortable telling me or the rest of our group, in part because of that casual hostility.

Anyway, long way of saying, Randy: if you don't have LGBTQ friends...it's not because you don't have friends that are LGBTQ. It's that they're scared off by your bullshit. And also they have more strength and grace in one pinky toenail than you have in your entire body and soul.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Had to ask, what does a commercial for crappy beer have to do with child sex trafficing?
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:19 pm Anyway, long way of saying, Randy: if you don't have LGBTQ friends...it's not because you don't have friends that are LGBTQ. It's that they're scared off by your bullshit. And also they have more strength and grace in one pinky toenail than you have in your entire body and soul.
^^^^^^^^
Last edited by KUTradition on Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:19 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:09 pm Dylan Mulvaney pretending to be a woman is no different than if he put on blackface and pretended to he black. Both are insulting
In college, I casually, routinely used a slur for gay people as a way of calling someone weak or other negative things. I was far from alone in this.

Later, I'd learn that one of my close friends was gay, and he hadn't felt comfortable telling me or the rest of our group, in part because of that casual hostility.

Anyway, long way of saying, Randy: if you don't have LGBTQ friends...it's not because you don't have friends that are LGBTQ. It's that they're scared off by your bullshit. And also they have more strength and grace in one pinky toenail than you have in your entire body and soul.
I think we're in the same boat. I said some things when I was younger that I regret. Hopefully, I've made amends.
Defense. Rebounds.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A lot of the Lgb community does not still want to be associated with the trans movement.

I have no issue with the lgb aspect. It's the "t" part that is just delusional.

It's people who couldn't accept who they are