The Deep State

Ugh.
randylahey

Re: The Deep State

Post by randylahey »

But if you want to blame someone, blame the people researching gain of function in viruses.

Don't blame Americans that aren't willing to secede their freedoms to a tyrannical government, not willing to give control over their bodily automy

Those people are fighting for your rights too, and your children's rights. Even if you fail to recognize that
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

A power hungry evil has taken root in American institutions. That's the real enemy here. The last few years should have opened some eyes to that.

You put too much trust into these institutions and the system itself
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

roughly 95% of the worlds population is ugly. so the mask did accomplish one thing.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

MICHHAWK wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:40 pm roughly 95% of the worlds population is ugly. so the mask did accomplish one thing.
All the liberals covered their septum piercings for awhile. Didn't hate that aspect
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:37 pm But if you want to blame someone, blame the people researching gain of function in viruses.

Don't blame Americans that aren't willing to secede their freedoms to a tyrannical government, not willing to give control over their bodily automy

Those people are fighting for your rights too, and your children's rights. Even if you fail to recognize that
I feel blessed that the new Patrick Henry graces us here.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:34 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:27 pm One of the sickest things about this thread is that it has caused me to wonder if randy's wife or kid/s died from Covid, if he would have the same attitude. I'm sincerely grateful they didn't - and we wont know. Unfortunately we do know that for over a million other Americans, they lost a mother, father, wife, husband, sister, brother, son, daughter, but randy being randy - it sure seems he chooses to minimize that because it wasn't HIM - and all the other people are irrelevant to HIM.
Everyone loses people. We are not immortal. But you can't go around blaming others just because bad things happen
Yet you manage to blame Soros/Biden/Dems for basically any bad things that happen.

Add it to your mountain of hypocrisy.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:40 pm A power hungry evil has taken root in American institutions. That's the real enemy here. The last few years should have opened some eyes to that.

You put too much trust into these institutions and the system itself
There have been power hungry evils in American institutions every single day that the country has existed. The last few years have just been filled with overly dramatic lies and rhetoric to make it sound like some new evil is now here to be aware of.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey

Post by randylahey »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:20 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:27 pm One of the sickest things about this thread is that it has caused me to wonder if randy's wife or kid/s died from Covid, if he would have the same attitude. I'm sincerely grateful they didn't - and we wont know. Unfortunately we do know that for over a million other Americans, they lost a mother, father, wife, husband, sister, brother, son, daughter, but randy being randy - it sure seems he chooses to minimize that because it wasn't HIM - and all the other people are irrelevant to HIM.
Everyone loses people. We are not immortal. But you can't go around blaming others just because bad things happen
Yet you manage to blame Soros/Biden/Dems for basically any bad things that happen.

I don't blame them for any bad things that happen. I just call them out on bad things that result from their quest for power/control
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

#projection
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:16 pm

I don't blame them for any bad things that happen. I just call them out on bad things that result from their quest for power/control
Oh, yes. Of course.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:45 pm
randylahey wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:16 pm

Oh, yes. Of course.
"I'm not blaming you for bad things, I'm just calling you out for causing bad things."
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So why did the Cia want to discredit the hypothesis that covid came from a lab? Even tho all evidence and common sense suggested that was the case

The Cia was willing to bribe officials into not saying this publicly.

Why is that??
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Charle Kirk is a dolt. A dolt who will do and say anything. The CIA, profiting off China hysteria, wanted to dampen enthusiasm for their own lobbying. It is so clear.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

It doesn't really matter where it came from.

I imagine, with your wealth of knowledge on this subject, that you are aware that there are thousands of potentially deadly viruses in labs around the world?

And, the US has some history of its' own mismanaging deadly outbreaks?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So do you guys believe covid originated in a lab? I said it probably did very early on and got labeled a conspiracy theorist. Just another thing I ended up being right about. Just by using common sense
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:18 pm It doesn't really matter where it came from.

I imagine, with your wealth of knowledge on this subject, that you are aware that there are thousands of potentially deadly viruses in labs around the world?

It does matter tho, when our own government is involved in both the problem and the cover up.

Saying it doesn't matter is pretty ignorant. Unless you enjoy being lied to and manipulated by your own leaders all the time. Which wouldn't surprise me if some of you do enjoy that
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:19 pm
Overlander wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:18 pm It doesn't really matter where it came from.

It does matter tho, when our own government is involved in both the problem and the cover up.

Saying it doesn't matter is pretty ignorant. Unless you enjoy being lied to and manipulated by your own leaders all the time. Which wouldn't surprise me if some of you do enjoy that
It isn't ignorant at all.
Time and resources wasted trying to find someone to blame is counter productive.

Let's say it was (highly unlikely). What then? You want to shut down labs that are studying the 1,000s of potentially deadly bacteria and viruses that are presenting themselves every day?

You have to realize, you sound more and more ignorant the deeper you go into each and every subject.
I am starting to think that you enjoy it.