Southern border

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Southern border

Post by Shirley »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:40 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:11 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:11 pm And that's from the damn new York post. Typically a left winged outlet
Sparko wrote:...Moving on. There is really no point in engaging Randy. It is never about the humanity, always about grievance.
Trad wrote:...are (you) so dense that you’re just completely oblivious?
Sparko and Trad have points.

Sadly, Randy is so stupid, he's calling The NY Post, which has been owned by Rupert Murdoch's New Corp since 1993, "a left winged outlet".

You can't make Randy's kind of oblivious, clueless, ignorance up, although Psych tries.
Disagreeing with you is not ignorance, unless you are such a narcissist that you can’t fathom anyone having a different perspective. Surely you’re not that much of a narcissist. Anyway, that spot has already been claimed by Overlander.
Says someone who takes Alex Jones seriously, and posted this:
Psych wrote:Considering that he got more votes in 2020 than any other Presidential candidate in history...
Feel free to post your evidence that Trump got more votes than Biden in 2020, we'll wait.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:47 pm
Shirley wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:11 pm

Sparko and Trad have points.

Sadly, Randy is so stupid, he's calling The NY Post, which has been owned by Rupert Murdoch's New Corp since 1993, "a left winged outlet".

You can't make Randy's kind of oblivious, clueless, ignorance up, although Psych tries.
Disagreeing with you is not ignorance, unless you are such a narcissist that you can’t fathom anyone having a different perspective. Surely you’re not that much of a narcissist. Anyway, that spot has already been claimed by Overlander.
Psych wrote:Considering that he got more votes in 2020 than any other Presidential candidate in history...
Feel free to post your evidence that Trump got more votes than Biden in 2020, we'll wait.
I see that you’re not satisfied with ceding the title to Overlander. Good for you!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps- ... ry-1548742
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:08 pm

I see that you’re not satisfied with ceding the title to Overlander. Good for you!

VGR!

This folks is what our country has become.

I wonder how many people who think Trump had more votes than Biden in 2020 realize Hillary had more votes than Trump in 2016? Did she win the election?

Let me help you JK. I promise this isn't a difficult thing to grasp.

A) You sell cookies at your school's bake sale. No one has ever sold over 100 cookies but you sold 107. Mike Smith sold 109. Who sold the most cookies, you or Mike Smith?

B) Is it possible/probable/definite that more people voted in the 2020 election than the 2016 election?
According to the story in the link you provided - "The 2020 election saw record-breaking voting-turnout numbers, as roughly two thirds of all eligible American voters cast their ballots. This election has already been determined to have had the highest voter turnout percentage in 120 years".
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

If only you had posted, as the article you linked says: "...Donald Trump's 73.6 Million Popular Votes Is Over 7 Million More Than Any Sitting President in History", you'd have a point.

You didn't,
so you don't.

Or, in addition to your fantasy that Biden didn't win the 2020 presidential election, are you now claiming that Biden wasn't a "Presidential candidate in 2020", either?
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:31 pm

VGR!

I wonder how many people who think Trump had more votes than Biden in 2020 realize Hillary had more votes than Trump in 2016? Did she win the election?

A) You sell cookies at your school's bake sale. No one has ever sold over 100 cookies but you sold 107. Mike Smith sold 109. Who sold the most cookies, you or Mike Smith?

B) Is it possible/probable/definite that more people voted in the 2020 election than the 2016 election?
According to the story in the link you provided - "The 2020 election saw record-breaking voting-turnout numbers, as roughly two thirds of all eligible American voters cast their ballots. This election has already been determined to have had the highest voter turnout percentage in 120 years".
So, you weren’t aware that Trump was the sitting President in 2020? I didn’t realize I had to explain that to you. KFC.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:50 pm

If only you had posted, as the article you linked says: "...Donald Trump's 73.6 Million Popular Votes Is Over 7 Million More Than Any Sitting President in History", you'd have a point.

You didn't,
so you don't.

Or, in addition to your fantasy that Biden didn't win the 2020 presidential election, are you now claiming that Biden wasn't a "Presidential candidate in 2020", either?
As I said to Gutter, if I have to explain to you that Trump was the sitting President in 2020, then I can’t help you.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:16 pm

VGR!

So, you weren’t aware that Trump was the sitting President in 2020? I didn’t realize I had to explain that to you. KFC.
Forgive me. I am not understanding. I am 100% aware Donald Trump was President in 2020 and continued to be President until January 20th 2021 - the day Biden was inaugurated.
I'm also aware the 2020 Presidential Election was on November 3rd 2020. What does that have to do with your claim that Trump had more votes than Biden?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:19 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:11 pm And that's from the damn new York post. Typically a left winged outlet
VGR!

You really are fucking ignorant.

* EDIT - Sorry Shirley! I responded before I read your post.
Wait... What?

If you guys aren't going to put him on ignore could you at least stop quoting him? How can anyone that stupid function in life at all?
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:25 pm

VGR!

Forgive me. I am not understanding. I am 100% aware Donald Trump was President in 2020 and continued to be President until January 20th 2021 - the day Biden was inaugurated.
I'm also aware the 2020 Presidential Election was on November 3rd 2020. What does that have to do with your claim that Trump had more votes than Biden?
I said he got the most votes of any President in history. I would argue that he also got more legitimate votes than Brandon. He had to cheat to win, and he did just that.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:52 pm

I said he got the most votes of any President in history. I would argue that he also got more legitimate votes than Brandon. He had to cheat to win, and he did just that.
VGR!

No, that's not what you said.
You might as well argue men with a penis are women and women with a vagina are men.
You might as well claim KU had to cheat to win the Championships in 1952, 1988, 2008 and 2022, and did just that.

Moving on.......

GBA!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oughs.html
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Psych wrote:"...I said he got the most votes of any President in history.
No you didn't:
Being ignorant is one thing, being a fucking liar is a whole other thing, liar.
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:23 am

VGR!

You might as well argue men with a penis are women and women with a vagina are men.
You might as well claim KU had to cheat to win the Championships in 1952, 1988, 2008 and 2022, and did just that.

Moving on.......

GBA!

My bad. Trying to wrangle a 1 year-old, look things up, and type on my phone exceeded my multitasking capacity. There’s what you mean to say and what you actually say. In this case, they were not the same. I stand by my assertions about election fraud, however.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:17 am

VGR!

Moving on.......

GBA!

My bad. Trying to wrangle a 1 year-old, look things up, and type on my phone exceeded my multitasking capacity. There’s what you mean to say and what you actually say. In this case, they were not the same. I stand by my assertions about election fraud, however.
I give you credit for admitting your mistake! We all make them. It's how we deal with our mistakes that define us.

I question your assertion/s.
I live in a country where many people choose to believe things that probably aren't true and refuse to believe things that probably are true. The problem for me is the manipulation that goes in to people's reasoning of what they feel/believe is true an isn't true.
Manipulation or not, I choose to believe there was SOME voter/voting fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. I also choose to believe Joe Biden was elected President because he had more votes than Donald Trump and the process of the "Electoral College" determined Joe Biden was elected President.
Seems you disagree. I have no problem with people questioning the legitimacy. I have a big problem with people who INSIST the election was illegitimate to the point where Donald Trump had more votes than Biden and some to the point where they INSIST Donald Trump was actually elected President.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

VGR!

Moving on.......

GBA!

I def would have guessed it was your "nephew", again...
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Shirley wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:28 am

VGR!

Moving on.......

GBA!

I def would have guessed it was your "nephew", again...
No idea what that means, but, I do see that you are off to a great start on your weekly post total. My money is on the over for 250 this week.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:33 am

VGR!

Moving on.......

GBA!

I give you credit for admitting your mistake! We all make them. It's how we deal with our mistakes that define us.

I live in a country where many people choose to believe things that probably aren't true and refuse to believe things that probably are true. The problem for me is the manipulation that goes in to people's reasoning of what they feel/believe is true an isn't true.
Manipulation or not, I choose to believe there was SOME voter/voting fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election. I also choose to believe Joe Biden was elected President because he had more votes than Donald Trump and the process of the "Electoral College" determined Joe Biden was elected President.
Seems you disagree. I have no problem with people questioning the legitimacy. I have a big problem with people who INSIST the election was illegitimate to the point where Donald Trump had more votes than Biden and some to the point where they INSIST Donald Trump was actually elected President.
We will have to disagree, I'm afraid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

VGR!

Moving on.......

GBA!

My bad. Trying to wrangle a 1 year-old, look things up, and type on my phone exceeded my multitasking capacity. There’s what you mean to say and what you actually say.
Alternative facts and weak excuses.
What else should we expect from a certified cuckold?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:26 am
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:33 am

We will have to disagree, I'm afraid.
You standard answer, every single time you get called on your bill shit.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Shipping illegals to democrat cities was the best controversial move made in awhile. Now even the democrats are talking about how unsustainable illegal immigration is

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1 ... 77YRg&s=19
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:11 am Shipping illegals to democrat cities was the best controversial move made in awhile. Now even the democrats are talking about how unsustainable illegal immigration is

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1 ... 77YRg&s=19
Surprise surprise! I'm actually going to give you a pat on the back for your comment - despite my feeling you are kind of an asshole if you are taking even an ounce of joy in it. Like others I know who are taking gallons of joy in it.
To me, it was not "the best controversial move" FOR ANYONE but it surely was a successful fuck you to the "Dem run" "sanctuary" cities.
How's this? Repubs, Dems, citizens, migrants, EVERYONE is suffering from this issue. Gee, let's continue to make it a political one so EVERYONE continues to suffer instead of ALL working together to try and figure out the best solutions. Pubs being assholes and Dems being ignorant isn't working.

P.S. I feel "the wall" is NOT "the solution" - but can and will admit it MAY be SOMEWHAT helpful. It might not be either.

P.S.S. Remind me again where you live. I'm thinking of hiring 10 busses and bussing them to your house.
Might be "the best controversial move" I have made in a while ;)