Huevos Grande!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Huevos Grande!

Post by japhy »

Into the belly of the beast. Newsom has my attention now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desantis ... 48496.html
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
randylahey

Re: Huevos Grande!

Post by randylahey »

Lol. That'll be interesting no matter who you are. 2 very different people. I think they'll be civil and offer good debate
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:36 am Into the belly of the beast. Newsom has my attention now.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ron-desantis ... 48496.html
Newsom seems to be embracing a chaos agent role. Good for him.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Will Ronda bring anything to the table besides "woke"?
Defense. Rebounds.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I can just see the DeSantis campaign beginning to set the bar of low expectations and continue to lower, so they can claim victory.

I have met Newsom and been in a town hall like setting when he was mayor of San Francisco. He’s very charming, knowledgeable and very quick on his feet. Watch for the other side to play the expectations game
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:27 pm Will Ronda bring anything to the table besides "woke"?
Fingers crossed, he wears those sexy ass white go-go boots.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Oh.

I thought this thread was gonna be about Newsom going back to the city he helped turn into a third-world shithole (literally).

My mistake.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

zsn wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:31 pm I can just see the DeSantis campaign beginning to set the bar of low expectations and continue to lower, so they can claim victory.

I have met Newsom and been in a town hall like setting when he was mayor of San Francisco. He’s very charming, knowledgeable and very quick on his feet. Watch for the other side to play the expectations game
Exactly. DeSantis agreed to a debate that is completely unnecessary for any reason other than that he is desperate and needs to show conservatives that he can outthink the best the Dems have to offer because he wanted to set expectations really low.

You got this all figured out.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:58 pm DeSantis agreed to a debate that is completely unnecessary for any reason other than that he is desperate
So you think meathead is gonna wear the white boots! That will be awesome!

I predict Newsom shows up in Barbie pink fuck-me-pumps.

They should do the whole debate in recliners so that we can admire their footwear.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:58 pm DeSantis agreed to a debate that is completely unnecessary for any reason other than that he is desperate

They should do the whole debate in recliners so that we can admire their footwear.
You know me. I dig shoes.

If he asks me (and he usually doesn't), I'd suggest the longwings.

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:32 pm
japhy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:15 pm

You know me. I dig shoes.

If he asks me (and he usually doesn't), I'd suggest the longwings.

DC and JFK Jr; you two are like living, breathing, Ken dolls....so fucking suave.

We love DC, here's to DC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svltdMdorw