Today In: FAFO

Ugh.
Overlander
Contributor

Re: Today In: FAFO

Post by Overlander »

The flaw in Mich’s plan becomes evident when he runs out of 9 year olds to “clothesline”.

There may be some grown ass men in that mob, whatcha gonna do then?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Or the nine year olds gun. Since he wants to arm everyone.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Damn, the self inflicted wound legal body count just keeps climbing.
Lawyers for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an avid peddler of 2020 voter fraud conspiracy theories, have dropped the Trump ally as a client because he failed to pay for their services, Lindell announced on the Thursday edition of former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's show. Captured by media watchdog Media Matters for America, Lindell told the "The War Room" host that all of the attorneys representing him in his defamation lawsuits with voting tech companies Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.3 billion in damages, and Smartmatic submitted filings declaring their departures in federal court 10 minutes prior to his appearance.

"This comes from the lawfare, basically, and from the media, the attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did — just devastating our credit. We — I — can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them," Lindell said, noting that he made the announcement to preempt the "attack" from the media.

Lindell's attorneys asked to withdraw from the case in a court filing on Thursday, telling the court that Lindell is "in arrears by millions of dollars" and that they were informed that he is "not able to get caught up with or make any payment on the large amount they owe in arrears nor pay for anywhere near the estimated expense of continuing to defend against the lawsuits going forward." The filing comes after Lindell revealed that his pillow company is facing five audits from the IRS, adding to his growing financial woes.
How were they to know that trumplethinskin would leave them holding the bag?

His loyalty is the stuff of legend.

And to think that a friend of trumplethinskin was a grifting chiseler?

Why I never....
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

japhy wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:21 pm Damn, the self inflicted wound legal body count just keeps climbing.
Lawyers for MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, an avid peddler of 2020 voter fraud conspiracy theories, have dropped the Trump ally as a client because he failed to pay for their services, Lindell announced on the Thursday edition of former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon's show. Captured by media watchdog Media Matters for America, Lindell told the "The War Room" host that all of the attorneys representing him in his defamation lawsuits with voting tech companies Dominion Voting Systems, which is seeking $1.3 billion in damages, and Smartmatic submitted filings declaring their departures in federal court 10 minutes prior to his appearance.

"This comes from the lawfare, basically, and from the media, the attacks on MyPillow, what American Express did — just devastating our credit. We — I — can't pay the lawyers. We can't pay. There's no money left over to pay them," Lindell said, noting that he made the announcement to preempt the "attack" from the media.

Lindell's attorneys asked to withdraw from the case in a court filing on Thursday, telling the court that Lindell is "in arrears by millions of dollars" and that they were informed that he is "not able to get caught up with or make any payment on the large amount they owe in arrears nor pay for anywhere near the estimated expense of continuing to defend against the lawsuits going forward." The filing comes after Lindell revealed that his pillow company is facing five audits from the IRS, adding to his growing financial woes.
How were they to know that trumplethinskin would leave them holding the bag?

His loyalty is the stuff of legend.

And to think that a friend of trumplethinskin was a grifting chiseler?

Why I never....
Cokeheads are unreliable? Who knew?
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Not sure why Don Jr. is on Pysch's unreliable list
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

Sparko wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:39 pm Not sure why Don Jr. is on Pysch's unreliable list
Mike Lindell = cokehead. It’s a part of his back story.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Fuck around and Find Out in Kansas City? Specifically Westport?

Check out the business (bar) they're in front of.

Proud Boy sees a skateboard with "End Racism" on it and fronts up to the skater dude like it's some kind of personal attack. Then he flicks a lit cigarette at the face of another guy who calls out his Proud Boy shirt.

BTW, at the end, is that what people mean when they say someone is being "dragged"?
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Messourah nazis.
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:27 am Fuck around and Find Out in Kansas City? Specifically Westport?

Proud Boy sees a skateboard with "End Racism" on it and fronts up to the skater dude like it's some kind of personal attack. Then he flicks a lit cigarette at the face of another guy who calls out his Proud Boy shirt.

BTW, at the end, is that what people mean when they say someone is being "dragged"?
The way that proud boy shirt held up in the scuffle says "Made in China". And yeah, for a racist, every "End Racism" sign is prolly a personal affront. I hope his gf was able to drag him all the way home.

It's OK to look Overlander, it's just the Dead Kennedys....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkUKY9ubUFo&rco=1
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Shirley wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:27 am Fuck around and Find Out in Kansas City? Specifically Westport?

What is in this link? All I'm seeing is a Nazi getting knocked down.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

defixione wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:59 am

A good start
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

defixione wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:59 am

Sorry about that.

When you scroll up from the Nazi getting punched, it should show this video:

Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

In July, Tuberville told reporters that he expects Biden to fall every time he appears in public.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville said at the time.

Tuberville the Traitor Earlier today, Wed 10/11/23
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:54 am

The way that proud boy shirt held up in the scuffle says "Made in China". And yeah, for a racist, every "End Racism" sign is prolly a personal affront. I hope his gf was able to drag him all the way home.

It's OK to look Overlander, it's just the Dead Kennedys....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkUKY9ubUFo&rco=1
I like how the tough guy Nazi always manages to walk a circle wide enough for his little girlfriend so slide in front of him.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Shirley wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:32 pm In July, Tuberville told reporters that he expects Biden to fall every time he appears in public.

"You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television," Tuberville said at the time.

Looks like he might have pulled an ovary on that fall
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Shirley wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:32 pm In July, Tuberville told reporters that he expects Biden to fall every time he appears in public.

I normally don't find humor in anyone falling, butt....
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Karma meets gravity
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Who needs physicians, anyway?

This is one of the fallouts when you ban abortion in a state. Highly respected medical professionals leave and the people suffer. This shouldn’t be our reality America.

Nowhere in this land of freedom, should the personal feelings of politicians be considered above the medical decisions of people and their doctors.

#vote accordingly

The Doctors are Leaving Idaho. "Not having doctors in your state, is bad."
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:00 pm Who needs physicians, anyway?

This is one of the fallouts when you ban abortion in a state. Highly respected medical professionals leave and the people suffer. This shouldn’t be our reality America.

Nowhere in this land of freedom, should the personal feelings of politicians be considered above the medical decisions of people and their doctors.

#vote accordingly

The Doctors are Leaving Idaho. "Not having doctors in your state, is bad."
Dying of typhoid in 2024 to own the libs.