Today In: FAFO

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Today In: FAFO

Post by Shirley »

New video evidence purportedly refutes the rape allegation against Florida, Republican party chairman, Christian Ziegler. However, Christian Ziegler and his wife Bridget Ziegler (co-founder of Moms for Liberty) are still facing major backlash for their admitted threesome with the woman.

Evidence Refutes Rape Allegation Against GOP Leader
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Yikes
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Shirley wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:09 pm New video evidence purportedly refutes the rape allegation against Florida, Republican party chairman, Christian Ziegler. However, Christian Ziegler and his wife Bridget Ziegler (co-founder of Moms for Liberty) are still facing major backlash for their admitted threesome with the woman.

Evidence Refutes Rape Allegation Against GOP Leader
Is there a guaranteed date stamp? That one wasn't rape I guess
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I feel safer. And,

fuck traitors.

FBI captures three Jan. 6 fugitives at Florida ranch on the third anniversary of the Capitol attack

Jonathan Daniel Pollock had been on the run since 2021, while Olivia Michele Pollock and Joseph Daniel Hutchinson III failed to show up to their trials in 2023.

Early Saturday morning, on the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, the FBI captured three fugitives accused of participating in the riot at a ranch in Florida.

“The FBI executed three federal arrest warrants early this morning at a ranch in Groveland, Florida in Lake County," the FBI Tampa Field Office said in a statement. "The subjects taken into custody are January 6 fugitives Jonathan Daniel Pollock, Olivia Michele Pollock, and Joseph Daniel Hutchinson III. The defendants are scheduled to appear in Federal Court in Ocala, Florida on Monday, January 8. No further details concerning their capture are available at this time.”

Jonathan Pollock has been at large since the summer of 2021, when he was indicted alongside his sister Olivia Pollock, Hutchinson and two others. Federal authorities said Hutchinson had been an employee at the Pollock family’s gun shop in Lakeland, Florida. Olivia Pollock and Hutchinson have been fugitives since the summer of 2023, when they failed to show up to their trials.

Jonathan Pollock is accused by federal authorities of helping breach a barricade and assaulting officers, grabbing one by the waist and pulling the officer down the stairs, punching another in the face, and stealing another officer's police shield.

Their co-defendants Joshua Christopher Dollin and Michael Steven Perkins were both convicted at a bench trials, and Dollin sentenced to 18 months in federal prison, while Perkins was sentenced to four years in federal prison.

More than 1,200 defendants have been charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol. Hundreds of additional rioters have been identified but not yet arrested, and Matthew Graves — the top federal prosecutor in Washington — said this week that "scores" of new cases are on their way.
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Time to get your violins out and tune them up.

From the comments:

Well here's a revelation, buddy...

If you participate in an insurrection against your own government, they WILL consider you to be a terrorist threat.

As it should be. 😠

These guys really didn't think this through, did they?

Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:51 pm Time to get your violins out and tune them up.

From the comments:

If you participate in an insurrection against your own government, they WILL consider you to be a terrorist threat.

As it should be. 😠

This is what comes to mind.

Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

lol
Anand Giridharadas
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:57 pm
Shirley wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:51 pm Time to get your violins out and tune them up.

From the comments:

As it should be. 😠

I saw a Bills fan making that face after the game last night.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

lol! I didn't click on any of them, but there were plenty of vids available this morning of Bills fans expressing their feelings of "emptiness", etc. (Just like we would...)
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

DeletedUser wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:12 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:57 pm

From the comments:

As it should be. 😠

I saw a Bills fan making that face after the game last night.
To be fair to Bills fans, my mid-20s nephew texted me after the game that "wide right is a confirmed curse now right?"

And I responded, "That curse is older than you are."
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Look at me, Mom!!! Because

"Family Values Party!"

(There's a joke in here about "Republican families that insurrect together", but it escapes me right now.)

Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

The important thing is he took a stand against cross dressing!

good people on both sides....
CLEVELAND – Aimenn D. Penny didn't apologize for firebombing a church last year in Geauga County, Ohio.

Instead, he justified sacrificing his future for hate.

The 20-year-old, standing calmly in an orange prison jumpsuit during his sentencing hearing Monday in U.S. District Court, maintained his attack was a protest against the LGBTQ+ community and drag shows, an effort "to protect children." He said he does not believe men should dress as women or vice versa.

"Especially in a place of worship," Penny said. "I didn't hurt anyone."

Except, he did - the judge and victims said.

U.S. District Judge Bridget Meehan Brennan sentenced Penny to 18 years in federal prison for the March 25 attack and ordered him to pay $10,507 in restitution to the church, to undergo mental health treatment and to serve three years supervised probation after his release.

He was found guilty in October of arson and obstruction charges. U.S. attorney Rebecca Lutzko had recommended a 20-years prison term.

Penny, a member of the extremist groups White Lives Matter Ohio and the Blood Tribe, told FBI agents that he threw two gasoline-filled bottles, often called Molotov cocktails, at the Community Church of Chesterland around 1 a.m. on March 25. It left minimal structural damage.

The attack was aimed at intimidating the church and preventing two planned drag show events there.

"I'm all about free speech in this country. It's one of the things I love about this country," said Megan Carver, a church official who organized the events. "But violence is absolutely unacceptable. I'm crestfallen because this person chose hate over everything."

Penny was arrested March 31.

According to a court filing in the case, FBI agents in April obtained letters and a manifesto Penny wrote while in jail. He showed no remorse, only pride. His only regret? "The church didn't burn down to the ground."

“You still don’t show any remorse and you’re nodding your head," Brennan told Penny.

Two weeks prior to the attack, Penny was with extremist groups in Wadsworth protesting a drag queen event. And, in jail, he called for additional attacks, including one in Akron, in letters obtained by the FBI, court filings show.

Penny claimed "his intention was to protect children from transgender persons," but Lutzko wrote in court records that his "true purpose was intimidation of those who disagreed with him. He was not freeing any children held at the church that night."

Brennan also rebuked Penny, who grinned frequently, about his claims that no one was hurt. She noted a preschool that operated out of the church shut down after the attack and church members were traumatized.

"Had you set fire to the church, who would've responded? First responders," Brennan said. "You would've put them at risk."

Carver and other church members told Penny that his efforts ultimately failed.

Jess Peacock, pastor at Community Church of Chesterland, said the attack initially drove away members and the preschool left. But new supporters and members arrived later, making the church stronger.

"Mr. Penny, you failed," Peacock said. "Yes, you failed. It's because hate will always fail."

And Carver said the shows weren't canceled. They still were held. "I was not about to let hate overtake love."
I don't suppose they will let him play "tactical gear" dress ups in prison. And "open carry" is kinda out of the question for the next couple of decades as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:31 pm The important thing is he took a stand against cross dressing!

good people on both sides....
CLEVELAND – Aimenn D. Penny didn't apologize for firebombing a church last year in Geauga County, Ohio.

Instead, he justified sacrificing his future for hate.

The 20-year-old, standing calmly in an orange prison jumpsuit during his sentencing hearing Monday in U.S. District Court, maintained his attack was a protest against the LGBTQ+ community and drag shows, an effort "to protect children." He said he does not believe men should dress as women or vice versa.

"Especially in a place of worship," Penny said. "I didn't hurt anyone."

Except, he did - the judge and victims said.

U.S. District Judge Bridget Meehan Brennan sentenced Penny to 18 years in federal prison for the March 25 attack and ordered him to pay $10,507 in restitution to the church, to undergo mental health treatment and to serve three years supervised probation after his release.

He was found guilty in October of arson and obstruction charges. U.S. attorney Rebecca Lutzko had recommended a 20-years prison term.

Penny, a member of the extremist groups White Lives Matter Ohio and the Blood Tribe, told FBI agents that he threw two gasoline-filled bottles, often called Molotov cocktails, at the Community Church of Chesterland around 1 a.m. on March 25. It left minimal structural damage.

The attack was aimed at intimidating the church and preventing two planned drag show events there.

"I'm all about free speech in this country. It's one of the things I love about this country," said Megan Carver, a church official who organized the events. "But violence is absolutely unacceptable. I'm crestfallen because this person chose hate over everything."

Penny was arrested March 31.

According to a court filing in the case, FBI agents in April obtained letters and a manifesto Penny wrote while in jail. He showed no remorse, only pride. His only regret? "The church didn't burn down to the ground."

“You still don’t show any remorse and you’re nodding your head," Brennan told Penny.

Two weeks prior to the attack, Penny was with extremist groups in Wadsworth protesting a drag queen event. And, in jail, he called for additional attacks, including one in Akron, in letters obtained by the FBI, court filings show.

Penny claimed "his intention was to protect children from transgender persons," but Lutzko wrote in court records that his "true purpose was intimidation of those who disagreed with him. He was not freeing any children held at the church that night."

Brennan also rebuked Penny, who grinned frequently, about his claims that no one was hurt. She noted a preschool that operated out of the church shut down after the attack and church members were traumatized.

"Had you set fire to the church, who would've responded? First responders," Brennan said. "You would've put them at risk."

Carver and other church members told Penny that his efforts ultimately failed.

Jess Peacock, pastor at Community Church of Chesterland, said the attack initially drove away members and the preschool left. But new supporters and members arrived later, making the church stronger.

"Mr. Penny, you failed," Peacock said. "Yes, you failed. It's because hate will always fail."

And Carver said the shows weren't canceled. They still were held. "I was not about to let hate overtake love."
I don't suppose they will let him play "tactical gear" dress ups in prison. And "open carry" is kinda out of the question for the next couple of decades as well.
Yeah, but those new tattoos will be there forever.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Speaking of which, this was a damn good movie:

https://youtu.be/8uc30b4kZws?si=outEHRyjHYYZ72dM
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

In this episode of Shrute Farms, Mose moves his clan to the land of real freedom.

Arend and his wife Anneesa Feenstra relocated their family from Canada to Russia to escape perceived LGBT ideology encroachment.

The conservative Christian couple from Canada made the bold move to relocate their large family of 10 to Russia to escape LGBT ideology.

However, their hopes of starting anew quickly turned into a nightmare upon arrival in Russia as their bank accounts, filled with the proceeds from selling their rural Canadian farm, were unexpectedly frozen due to "suspicious" activity, leaving them stranded and helpless in a country where they couldn't speak the language.

Anneesa's frustration boiled over, leading to a regrettable outburst against their new home, which only worsened their situation when Kremlin officials took offense. In a since-deleted YouTube video, the mom of eight said she was "very disappointed in this country at this point."

She added, per Daily Mail: "I'm ready to jump on a plane and get out of here. We've hit the first snag where you have to engage logic in this country, and it's very, very frustrating."

However, in a subsequent update, Arend issued an apology, acknowledging that their "thoughts aren't always conveyed properly." He added that their funds had been unfrozen, and despite the challenges, they remain committed to building a new life in Russia "for the long haul."

In the clip, he emphasized that Anneesa's frustrations were not directed at Russia as a whole. However, Anneesa's tearful display in an earlier video has raised doubts about their true feelings towards their decision to relocate.

Addressing the press during their relocation to Russia, Arend cited concerns about Canada not being the same country it used to be as a motivating factor for their move.

He explained: "'We didn't feel safe with our children there and for the future. There's a lot of left-wing ideology, LGBTQ, trans, just a lot of things that we don't agree with they teach there now."

The former beet farmer also shared that economic prospects in farming also played a role in their decision as Russia has "better farming opportunities." Arend also highlighted the former Soviet Union's perceived "strength" to "stand up against Western pressures" and its ability to shield their family from ideologies they found objectionable.

"Other countries are under the Western influence and wouldn't be able to stand up against it," he claimed.

In earlier recordings, Arend voiced his "disgust" over the prevalence of "homosexual flags everywhere" in their neighborhood, expressing discomfort with what he perceived as the celebration and glorification of such values.

This sentiment played a role in the family's decision to relocate to Russia amid the backdrop of the country's stringent anti-LGBT laws enacted two years prior. These laws effectively banned any public display of support for the LGBTQ community.

Before their move, the family sought reassurances from Russian authorities regarding assistance with their transition to their new environment.

Unfortunately, the family hit their second setback when they tried to unfreeze their money. In a YouTube clip, Arend expressed his frustration, noting the challenge of navigating the situation without English-speaking assistance in Russia.

"As much as banks have been very frustrating in Canada for me, I know that I can sit at a desk across from someone and explain it. And that's the frustrating part," he lamented.

Anneesa also shared her experience with the language barrier, adding: "We were naive on that. I needed to use the washroom, and on the doors said male and female, but I didn't know which was which!"

"In America, that wouldn't be a problem; it's a free-for-all in the bathrooms, but now, in our world, it matters!" her husband chimed in.

As media attention swirled around the Feenstra family's relocation to Russia, Arend addressed the coverage with skepticism, cautioning his followers that "Western media for the most part is very biased, corrupt probably." "Lots of lies, lots of nonsense being spread around the West about us," he added.

Despite criticism, he asserted: "We are perfectly happy here, we're not planning on leaving here, we're not stuck here, we're not hostages."

Encouraging others to consider a similar move, Arend touted Russia's perceived openness to welcoming American families, "especially large families, Christian farming families, conservative people."

"There's tons of land and opportunity here," he added.

Arend also defended their portrayal of Russia as a country with a free press, prompting challenges from viewers to critique Russian leadership and ongoing conflicts.

Arend remained steadfast in his conviction despite any detractors, expressing contentment with their new life. "I just want to farm," he said. "I just want to farm and raise my kids in what I believe is a free country."

Not all of the useful idiots come from the US or Britain, Canada has some as well.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Huge mistake and trying not to be sucked into the Siberian living lodges. What an idiot. Their poor kids.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

Speaking of idiots who fuck around and find out......

https://twitter.com/ShaykhSulaiman/stat ... 3735892316
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

(In my best Sam Cooke Voice): It's been a long time coming..."

Robert...Robert...Robert...A co-defendant in the corruption investigation of Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey has pleaded guilty and will cooperate with federal prosecutors.

Businessman Jose Uribe, who is accused of giving the senator’s wife, Nadine, a luxury convertible, pleaded guilty to seven counts in connection with the corruption probe, including conspiracy to commit bribery, honest services fraud and obstruction of justice, according to the plea agreement filed with the court.

Uribe has agreed to cooperate with the prosecution and will testify against Menendez, a three-term Democrat...
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Find a really tall tree
Defense. Rebounds.