Today In: FAFO

Ugh.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Today In: FAFO

Post by Shirley »

Today: He's unrepentant, interrupted the judge at least a dozen times, and still thinks he can arrest people like Pelosi and Biden, because...

And, the judge sentenced him to < half the time the prosecutors requested.

Jan. 6 rioter Ed Badalian, who intended to arrest then president-elect Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi, has been sentenced to more than four years in prison.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Joe Biden is old.......

Bring back the convicted rapist who wants to fuck his own daughter and who fueled the insurrection and who wants to put all of these lunatics back onto the streets and tell them they are heroes.

How bad could it be?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:38 pm Joe Biden is old.......

Bring back the convicted rapist who wants to fuck his own daughter and who fueled the insurrection and who wants to put all of these lunatics back onto the streets and tell them they are heroes.

How bad could it be?
When Mango Mussolini takes back his rightful place, the one you and the Italian Jewish Space Lasers and George Soros robed him of, and reascends back onto the golden throne where he belongs, you're going to Find Out because he's keeping score, and he and his definitely not a cult, will be seeking retribution!

Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Shirley wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:48 pm
japhy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:38 pm Joe Biden is old.......

How bad could it be?
When Mango Mussolini takes back his rightful place, the one you and the Italian Jewish Space Lasers and George Soros robed him of, and reascends back onto the golden throne where he belongs, you're going to Find Out because he's keeping score, and he and his definitely not a cult, will be seeking retribution!

Yes, RETRIBUTION!

In the form of lowering my taxes and probably he and the R's will figure out a way for me to increase my tax write offs. If I didn't give a shit about what he would do to the rest of the people in this country and the damage he would do to our government it might be worth it.

Whatever you do Br'er Fox; please, please, please, don't throw me into that briar patch.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote:Yes, RETRIBUTION!

In the form of lowering my taxes and probably he and the R's will figure out a way for me to increase my tax write offs. If I didn't give a shit about what he would do to the rest of the people in this country and the damage he would do to our government it might be worth it...
How republican of you, to be willing to vote against your own best interests.

You, japhy, are a great American!

I always suspected you were one of them.
Anand Giridharadas
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

‘Zis go here?

https://themessenger.com/news/meatball- ... ng-mugshot

“A laughing social media influencer who was arrested while she livestreamed looting in Philadelphia on Tuesday night was crying by the time she was booked into jail.

Dayjia Blackwell, 21, had tears running down her face in her mug shot, which was released by Philadelphia police.

Blackwell — known as "Meatball" to her nearly 200,000 Instagram followers and 400,000 TikTok fans — went live as police stopped her vehicle, telling those watching, "They want me bad."
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

JKLivin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:36 pm ‘Zis go here?

“A laughing social media influencer who was arrested while she livestreamed looting in Philadelphia on Tuesday night was crying by the time she was booked into jail.

Dayjia Blackwell, 21, had tears running down her face in her mug shot, which was released by Philadelphia police.

Blackwell — known as "Meatball" to her nearly 200,000 Instagram followers and 400,000 TikTok fans — went live as police stopped her vehicle, telling those watching, "They want me bad."
Is it supposed to make us giggle because she is black?

99 is pretty dead on in his assessment of you, isn’t he?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Overlander wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:32 pm

Careful, he's a coward too. Hurt his feelings and he'll block you.
Defense. Rebounds.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

you guys just don’t understand his humor
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Breaking news, a young social media influencer thinks they are far more important than they really are.

Actual breaking news to "Meatball", none of those cops have any clue who the fuck you are. Hang around criminals while they are breaking the law and you're going to get arrested eventually.

No different than the people who entered the US Capital on Jan. 6th behind the flow of criminals. Get caught up videoing criminal behavior for your social media feed and you might end up breaking the law, too. The definition of "FAFO".
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

It seems more like his line is "do shit I approve of" vs. "do shit I don't approve of". I assume he'd giggle just as much if it was a white liberal dipshit scooped up while running around with a bunch of dumbasss looters and that he'd support black people who rushed the Capital on Jan. 6th as "harmless patriots trying to save their country".
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

twocoach wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:25 am

It seems more like his line is "do shit I approve of" vs. "do shit I don't approve of". I assume he'd giggle just as much if it was a white liberal dipshit scooped up while running around with a bunch of dumbasss looters and that he'd support black people who rushed the Capital on Jan. 6th as "harmless patriots trying to save their country".
I think this is mostly true. I feel like the January 6th people were more justified in what they did than a bunch of random, entitled idiots looting stores, destroying property, and documenting it all on social media, but the basic idea is the same - when you do stupid things AND document it all over the Interwebs, you are going to get caught, whether you're white, black, brown, or yellow - and deservedly so.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:10 am you guys just don’t understand his humor
I understand you're being a dick. If you think it's okay to loot stores and destroy property, then make your case.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

:lol:
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

if i was in that store at the time. i would just start clotheslining kids as they ran by. wcw style.

kids running amok is what you get in democrat run cities with democrat DA's.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

KUTradition wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:40 am if anyone thinks mich’s posts aren’t idiotic…

he’s either trolling, or is himself an idiot
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:03 am if i was in that store at the time. i would just start clotheslining kids as they ran by. wcw style.
I definitely encourage you to do this.
Then, change your screen name to Reginald Denny.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:03 am if i was in that store at the time. i would just start clotheslining kids as they ran by. wcw style.

kids running amok is what you get in democrat run cities with democrat DA's.
Ok Blake Mohs. See how that works out for you.

As far as your second comment, I'll grant you that but it happens in cities with Pub Mayors and DAs too.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.