Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Post by japhy »

In the immortal words of American PATRIOT, Naval Captain, accused pedo rapist and general ass kicker of British twats, the great John Cuck Jones....."I have not yet begun to EMBARRASS MYSELF!"

When COMPLETE EXONERATION comes on Monday and the Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is seen by all and the beta cultboys are once again shown to be RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING then we will see who is embarrassed!

Emperor God Lord trump is infallible!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

This is all just so delicious. He may well go entirely mad within a month, it’s simply not within his capacity to shut the fuck up. Even where simply doing so - and then taking a big, public L - might be the only shot he has at dying outside of custody.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Uh oh...
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Feral wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:20 pmUh oh...
Four Seasons Landscaping was already booked:

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/sta ... wsrc%5Etfw
Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Wait; did ", I believe," now become part of the party line?
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

This just PROVES, I believe, without a doubt the Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud, A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable, I believe, REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place, I believe, in Georgia, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, I believe all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete I believe EXONERATION! They never went after those that I believe Rigged the Election. They only went after those that, I believe fought to find the RIGGERS!"

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

And he did it 4 days earlier than promised!

He keeps his promises!

The beta cultboys are right ABOUT EVERYTHING! once again!

As that great PATRIOT and kicker of British twat asses, Patrick Cuck Henry, once said,"GIVE ME CUCKOLDRY, or give me INCEL-ation!"
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:27 pm Wait; did ", I believe," now become part of the party line?
Don't be too disappointed.

At times like this when I need strength, I remember this Yiddish saying:

"Sometimes when you aim for the sun, you get burned.

Other times, not so much."

I hope that helps.
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Japh flew very close to the edge. So close. He could almost touch exoneration. I believe he will see that report someday if Randy claps and believes.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

HA! All of you cucks and RIGGERS are in trouble now!

The countdown is on towards April 2026! ( if he gets the continuance, which he needs and DESERVES because his attorneys are not as smart as he is because he COULD (I believe) process a gazillion pages of documents before January 2024 but his attorneys are not stable geniuses and therefore need and deserve more time to catch up to his brilliant thought processing)

As promised the GREAT and POWERFUL Emperor GOD trump will reveal and PROVE, (I believe), without a doubt the Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud, A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable, (I believe), REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place, (I believe), in Georgia, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, (I believe) all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete (I believe) EXONERATION! They never went after those that (I believe) Rigged the Election. They only went after those that, (I believe), fought to find the RIGGERS!"

EMPORER GOD trump as always, sticks to his guns and is TRUE to his WORD (I believe)!

The days that all of you cucks have been fearing is just 2 years and 8 months away!

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFefppqEtE
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm disappointed. Why does he start listening to his attorneys now?
Defense. Rebounds.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:41 am I'm disappointed. Why does he start listening to his attorneys now?
^^^

The main reason I voted for him was because

"...he says what he means, and he's not beholding to anyone."
Yours truly,
Vladimir

But now, he's listening to his attorneys?
Anand Giridharadas
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:41 am I'm disappointed. Why does he start listening to his attorneys now?
While his beta cultboys live in his alternative reality, trumplthinskin realized that prison time would be served in reality reality.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

I would love to think it's because he's discovered a conscience. But of course that's not it.

I would at least like to think it's because he's realized the gravity of his situation and is at least trying to do the prudent thing, even if it's too late. But of course that's not it, either.

So I think it's because his lawyers have told him they'll quit if he doesn't give them space to do their job for then fucking minutes that aren't interrupted by lies that complicate his defense even more.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I think the best explanation is that Trump isn't human anymore. He is a shape-shifter of truth into contorted lies, of which nothing is too small to lie about. But here, the cowardly retreat was probably Putin. My new thesis: when there is no clear answer for Trump's clarity, always assume Putin is handling him. Putin's razor.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

In the immortal words of Rear Admiral David (formerly James, wait.... were they trans?) Farragut, kicker of Brit twat asses, Mexican twat asses AND Confederate traitor twat asses; "Damn the LIBIDO, full CUCK AHEAD!"

The countdown marches on towards April 2026!

As promised the GREAT and POWERFUL Emperor GOD trump will reveal and PROVE, (I believe), without a doubt the Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud, A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable, (I believe), REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place, (I believe), in Georgia, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, (I believe) all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete (I believe) EXONERATION! They never went after those that (I believe) Rigged the Election. They only went after those that, (I believe), fought to find the RIGGERS!"

EMPORER GOD trump as always, sticks to his guns and is TRUE to his WORD (I believe)!

The days that all of you cucks have been fearing is just 2 years and 7 1/2 months away!

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

japhy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:39 pm In the immortal words of Rear Admiral David (formerly James, wait.... were they trans?) Farragut, kicker of Brit twat asses, Mexican twat asses AND Confederate traitor twat asses; "Damn the LIBIDO, full CUCK AHEAD!"

The countdown marches on towards April 2026!

The days that all of you cucks have been fearing is just 2 years and 7 1/2 months away!

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

This needs to go here!
https://youtu.be/GjxDHqKErWE
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 am "Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud. A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!"

The countdown is ON!

Just 5 days and 30 minutes from now!

This report will end up putting the entire BIDEN CRIME FAMILY in jail where they belong!

He IS SERIOUS this time, this is not being held at the Four Season's Lawn Care parking lot, this is at his muthafuckin gold course bitches, it is definitely LEGIT!

It is going to be exciting to be able to post the entire complex, detailed but irrefutable CONCLUSIVE REPORT so that the beta cult boys can laugh at all of you fat old libereal cuck naysayers!

GEORGIA election was STOLEN!

RIGGERS!
https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/16 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Lauro then said, “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”
Let the countdown begin!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:31 am
japhy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 am "Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud. A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!"

The countdown is ON!

Just 5 days and 30 minutes from now!

This report will end up putting the entire BIDEN CRIME FAMILY in jail where they belong!

He IS SERIOUS this time, this is not being held at the Four Season's Lawn Care parking lot, this is at his muthafuckin gold course bitches, it is definitely LEGIT!

It is going to be exciting to be able to post the entire complex, detailed but irrefutable CONCLUSIVE REPORT so that the beta cult boys can laugh at all of you fat old libereal cuck naysayers!

GEORGIA election was STOLEN!

RIGGERS!
https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/16 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Lauro then said, “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”
Let the countdown begin!
"Very unique"? Haven't they tried the old "he's the President so he can say or do whatever he wants" shtick in almost every losing case they have had so far?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

“We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”

I other words we are just gonna make shit up and throw it at the wall in hopes something sticks or confuses the jury. Same tactics that got them to court in the first place.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:55 am “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”

I other words we are just gonna make shit up and throw it at the wall in hopes something sticks or confuses the jury. Same tactics that got them to court in the first place.
You are supposed to respond in character here.