Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:53 am
jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:31 am
japhy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:28 am "Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud. A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey, Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!"

The countdown is ON!

Just 5 days and 30 minutes from now!

This report will end up putting the entire BIDEN CRIME FAMILY in jail where they belong!

He IS SERIOUS this time, this is not being held at the Four Season's Lawn Care parking lot, this is at his muthafuckin gold course bitches, it is definitely LEGIT!

It is going to be exciting to be able to post the entire complex, detailed but irrefutable CONCLUSIVE REPORT so that the beta cult boys can laugh at all of you fat old libereal cuck naysayers!

GEORGIA election was STOLEN!

RIGGERS!
https://twitter.com/edkrassen/status/16 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
Lauro then said, “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”
Let the countdown begin!
"Very unique"? Haven't they tried the old "he's the President so he can say or do whatever he wants" shtick in almost every losing case they have had so far?
Perhaps it will be submitted in pig Latin? Or filed in the International Criminal Court or something?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:57 am
japhy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:55 am “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”

I other words we are just gonna make shit up and throw it at the wall in hopes something sticks or confuses the jury. Same tactics that got them to court in the first place.
You are supposed to respond in character here.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that, "if you keep making that face it is going to stick like that".
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:06 pm
jfish26 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:57 am
japhy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:55 am “We’re going to have a very, very unique and extensive motion that deals with executive immunity.”

I other words we are just gonna make shit up and throw it at the wall in hopes something sticks or confuses the jury. Same tactics that got them to court in the first place.
You are supposed to respond in character here.
Didn't your mother ever tell you that, "if you keep making that face it is going to stick like that".
I’m willing for you to risk it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

MARCH 4 2024, A day that will live in INFAMY!

COMPLETE EXONERATION is near you cuck bitches!

Emperor God trump has been waiting for this moment for years, now it is his time to finally show all of the evidence that he has been holding back for this SHOW TRIAL WITCH HUNT!

VERY UNFAIR!

DERANGED PROSECUTOR! BIASED HATE FILLED JUDGE!

The beta cultboys will be proven right ABOUT EVERYTHING soon!

trump WILL APPEAL! the triial start date, cuz that is a thing in his mind.

I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Anyone using the term “very unique” (let alone a double qualifier) deserves to be banished from writing or speaking for public consumption. Repeat offenders should be charged with crimes-against-humanity.

Grammar lesson: ‘unique’ means it’s the only one, one of a kind or unequaled. So, any qualifier to the word is meaningless, unless that qualifier is ‘not’. Nothing can be “very unique”, “somewhat unique”, “partially unique” etc. Either it’s unique or it isn’t. It’s like a pregnancy. It’s unequivocal. It’s binary. Nothing very, somewhat or partial about it.

If it’s a lawyer using this phrase then there can be no additional evidence required for immediate disbarment. Do not pass GO; do not collect $200.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Uniquer. Mich is uniquer than Randy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:07 pm Uniquer. Mich is uniquer than Randy.
To each his, her or its own.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

mich is a eunuch?
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:08 am mich is a eunuch?
Prefers canasta, but sometimes he gets frisky.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:21 am
jhawks99 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:08 am mich is a eunuch?
Prefers canasta, but sometimes he gets frisky.
Full leotard. And pumps.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

I imagine, with no testicles, seriously TIGHT shorts are probably a big part of Mich’s wardrobe.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

I cry Phall. Here endeth my lesson
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Can we get also a COUNTDOWN TO COMPLETE CONVICTION (OF THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY):

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1697 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:35 am Can we get also a COUNTDOWN TO COMPLETE CONVICTION (OF THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY):

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1697 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
He'll release it in two weeks.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

He thinks.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Comer is one of Mitch's potential replacements as senator from KY.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:29 am Comer is one of Mitch's potential replacements as senator from KY.
That would make sense; he’s a true believer of the non-truths that Mitch et al long used to motivate rubes (without ever intending that the non-truths ever be used to drive policy).
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Shirley wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:29 am Comer is one of Mitch's potential replacements as senator from KY.
But since the 17th Amendment precludes party bosses selecting senators, thankfully this won't happen.*

*even though they thought they would pull a fast one
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Starts literally today in NYC and if we are being intellectually honest it is past time to get this started.

All Hail EMPEROR GOD trumpty dumpty who is a convicted rapist and fraud who likes to talk about wanting to fuck his own daughter and tried to overthrow our government and is the best and most qualified candidate the R's could find to represent their beliefs and values.

trump is the Ultimate Republican! The most greatest AMERICAN member of their party!