Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Re: Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Post by japhy »

Fuck Yeah! It's on Bitches! He's gonna do it this time!
Donald Trump just became his own hypeman in the trials he faces for attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The ex-president promised yet again on Friday to produce irrefutable evidence in court that he got robbed of a victory after lying about his election loss for three years.

“Massive information and 100% evidence will be made available during the Corrupt Trials started by our Political Opponent,” he wrote on Truth Social. “We will never let 2020 happen again. Look at the result, OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED. MAGA!!!”

Trump even threw in what many people identified as thinly veiled racism.

“Does anyone notice that the Election Rigging Biden Administration never goes after the Riggers, but only after those that want to catch and expose the Rigging dogs,” he said.

Following a similar statement about “riggers” in August, critics, including his former communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin, accused the ex-president of using a racist dogwhistle to appeal to bigots. “Riggers,” of course, is just a letter away from a heinous slur.

We’ve been here before with Trump and his promises to verify his baseless claims of a stolen election. He recently announced a press conference to present a “CONCLUSIVE” report that would lead to “a complete EXONERATION.” But he canceled it.

Trump can’t really cancel a trial, so maybe we’ll see that purported evidence after all. Promises, promises.
COMPLETE EXONERATION!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Thanks japhy, it's nice to have reason for hope.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

It's so hard to see all the exoneration through the guilty pleas. Japhy has a special power.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Sparko wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:28 pm It's so hard to see all the exoneration through the guilty pleas. Japhy has a special power.
You need to eat his mashed potatoes to fully appreciate all that IS Japhy.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Damn. Really want those potatoes
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It was a not a good year for the tomatillo crop. No homemade sauce this year. Next summer I might have to add sea scallops to the mashed taters. It's not "of the valley" but nobody seems to mind when I make them.

But I digress, COMPLETE EXONERATION!

That is obviously wut is near at hand with Sydney and Chesebro pleading guilty.

THEY did IT, whatever IT was, they DID IT!

trumpty dumpy will TELL ALL soon! GET the RIGGERS!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

Tweedle Dum Jr and Tweedle dE testified today.

They know nothing! They did nothing! They remember nothing! This his not their fault or problem!

OK, sure.....that is their signature on the documents. And that email asking about the documents is theirs. But that doesn't mean they looked at them, or remember the documents or had anything to do with the documents.

Lies were written on pieces of paper. If papers are put in front of them, they sign, that his wut they do.

COMPLETE EXONERATION!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:16 pm Tweedle Dum Jr and Tweedle dE testified today.

They know nothing! They did nothing! They remember nothing! This his not their fault or problem!

OK, sure.....that is their signature on the documents. And that email asking about the documents is theirs. But that doesn't mean they looked at them, or remember the documents or had anything to do with the documents.

Lies were written on pieces of paper. If papers are put in front of them, they sign, that his wut they do.

COMPLETE EXONERATION!
I will say, all politics aside, this case is terrific for me. As someone who, on occasion, has to *beg* people to read the freaking documents. Precisely FOR this reason - “I didn’t know what I was signing” is not a legal defense absent pretty crazy circumstances.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

What about if they blame crazy drug addiction? Libs? Biden!

Out to lunch.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Sparko wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:03 pm What about if they blame crazy drug addiction? Libs? Biden! Eyetalian Jooish space lasers?

Out to lunch.
fyp
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Watching their attorney outside the court house whining about how that mean old court was upsetting these children was priceless.
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Fiduciary responsibility stings. Ow.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:38 am Watching their attorney outside the court house whining about how that mean old court was upsetting these children was priceless.
I am sad, not for any of these avaricious clowns specifically, but generally as a dad, for the whole idea that the father has put his kids in this position and can’t be bothered to even be there.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I signed three affidavits yesterday and will sign and seal a report today. There always seems to be a statement next to every document I sign that states what my signature is certifying. With my engineering seal and signature the meaning is described in a State statute which can be slightly different in each State. In none of those statements does it say that "if there is something wrong or untrue in this document I am not responsible". Going with a defense of, "I relied on others to prepare and make sure this document is accurate and I just signed it", seems like a defense one would give to a jury of rubes and hope they are taken in by your cult status. I assume a judge will not be impressed. If trumplethinskin didn't sign any of the fraudulent docs, it would seem he knowingly threw his halfwit "kids" under the bus for COMPLETE EXONERATION!

The picture perfect family for the "family values" party.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:25 am I signed three affidavits yesterday and will sign and seal a report today. There always seems to be a statement next to every document I sign that states what my signature is certifying. With my engineering seal and signature the meaning is described in a State statute which can be slightly different in each State. In none of those statements does it say that "if there is something wrong or untrue in this document I am not responsible". Going with a defense of, "I relied on others to prepare and make sure this document is accurate and I just signed it", seems like a defense one would give to a jury of rubes and hope they are taken in by your cult status. I assume a judge will not be impressed. If trumplethinskin didn't sign any of the fraudulent docs, it would seem he knowingly threw his halfwit "kids" under the bus for COMPLETE EXONERATION!

The picture perfect family for the "family values" party.
All of which gets to why I underestimated the magnitude of this particular one of the several Trump prosecutions (known and yet-unknown).

It gets at his ego, which is more important to him than anything else.

It is 0% political.

And, which particularly relates to your point, it comes from the State of New York's highly sensitive interest in enforcing its business laws. What happens to New York's economy if businesses and markets no longer trust New York to enforce its laws covering things like this?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

No sympathy for these fuckwits. As you say, it is a matter of public trust. If your word can't be trusted you should not be working in positions of trust. Maybe no one got "hurt" this time, but these "little lies" are the thing of disasters when you least expect it. So it should be punished when found and the individuals involved never allowed to be in position to do it again.

I have only been asked to sign and seal an untrue statement once. A form letter was sent to us and it needed to be put on our letterhead and then signed and sealed by me as EOR. The City of Seattle required this as a condition to give a certificate of occupancy on the building. I informed my client I couldn't sign it as is, and added my caveat. It read, "system under my sealed is substantially complete and requires a few minor remediation fixes, but these do not constitute a threat to public safety and I believe the building can be safely occupied". A true statement, everyone else signed off saying the work under their seal was "complete". The City knew there were outstanding items on multiple special inspection reports, but they would overlook that if we all signed a certificate of completion letter letting the City and Paula Allen off the hook, because they relied on our certification of completion. No one talked this over with the consultants, we were all just presented with a letter to sign and seal and send to the City.

The reason for the letters was Paul Allen was throwing a huge public party and there were tens of million$ being spent on entertainment that had been booked and the schedule couldn't be changed a week out. In construction they always send you these letter requests less than a week before the building is supposed to open. Because talking about it a month before would be less pressure and you might try to negotiate.

I forgot all of the artists coming to play, but this article gives you the highlights. As I recall Metallica was touring Europe at the time and they were getting $1M for a one hour show and Paul Allen's Boeing 707 was required to pick them up and bring them back to their tour on the same day.

https://www.mtv.com/news/ryou4i/metalli ... mp-opening

It was kind of a big deal at the time.

Next day a conference call occurred which I was not a part of but my client relayed to me afterwards that the opening salvo was someone from Paul Allen's office screaming, "Who the fuck is Japhy Ryder, we are going to kill him!".

Cooler heads prevailed.

The head of special inspections from the City and I arranged for a meeting on the site the day before the party. It was the two of us and a representative from the subcontractor. We took a secret entrance panel off the facade and climbed 8 stories up inside the facade structure in climbing/fall protection gear with headlamps and looked at the discrepancies that were the issue of my disclaimer. I explained why they weren't a public safety issue in my mind because we had temporary supplemental supports in place. The biggest danger was us falling from our perch and landing on the monorail as it passed under us. The head of special inspections agreed.

Ball now in the City's court. They set the terms for Paul Allen's big ass party. Would they change their position and put it in writing, taking responsibility back on themselves?

I never saw the City's letter regarding the certificate of occupancy to Vulcan Inc, but the party went on as scheduled and I am still alive.

I ran into one of Frank Gehry's partners at the Beck concert. He bought me a beer and said something to the effect of, "fuck me, I really thought they might kill you".

If you are in a position of "signing off" on something important, you know if you are doing the right thing or not. The trump "kids" knew what they were doing and thought it would never catch up to them or if it did, there would be no consequences. The ball is now in their "protective" dad's court, will he take the fall for this or will he let his "kids" swing?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:42 am No sympathy for these fuckwits. As you say, it is a matter of public trust. If your word can't be trusted you should not be working in positions of trust. Maybe no one got "hurt" this time, but these "little lies" are the thing of disasters when you least expect it. So it should be punished when found and the individuals involved never allowed to be in position to do it again.

I have only been asked to sign and seal an untrue statement once. A form letter was sent to us and it needed to be put on our letterhead and then signed and sealed by me as EOR. The City of Seattle required this as a condition to give a certificate of occupancy on the building. I informed my client I couldn't sign it as is, and added my caveat. It read, "system under my sealed is substantially complete and requires a few minor remediation fixes, but these do not constitute a threat to public safety and I believe the building can be safely occupied". A true statement, everyone else signed off saying the work under their seal was "complete". The City knew there were outstanding items on multiple special inspection reports, but they would overlook that if we all signed a certificate of completion letter letting the City and Paula Allen off the hook, because they relied on our certification of completion. No one talked this over with the consultants, we were all just presented with a letter to sign and seal and send to the City.

The reason for the letters was Paul Allen was throwing a huge public party and there were tens of million$ being spent on entertainment that had been booked and the schedule couldn't be changed a week out. In construction they always send you these letter requests less than a week before the building is supposed to open. Because talking about it a month before would be less pressure and you might try to negotiate.

I forgot all of the artists coming to play, but this article gives you the highlights. As I recall Metallica was touring Europe at the time and they were getting $1M for a one hour show and Paul Allen's Boeing 707 was required to pick them up and bring them back to their tour on the same day.

https://www.mtv.com/news/ryou4i/metalli ... mp-opening

It was kind of a big deal at the time.

Next day a conference call occurred which I was not a part of but my client relayed to me afterwards that the opening salvo was someone from Paul Allen's office screaming, "Who the fuck is Japhy Ryder, we are going to kill him!".

Cooler heads prevailed.

The head of special inspections from the City and I arranged for a meeting on the site the day before the party. It was the two of us and a representative from the subcontractor. We took a secret entrance panel off the facade and climbed 8 stories up inside the facade structure in climbing/fall protection gear with headlamps and looked at the discrepancies that were the issue of my disclaimer. I explained why they weren't a public safety issue in my mind because we had temporary supplemental supports in place. The biggest danger was us falling from our perch and landing on the monorail as it passed under us. The head of special inspections agreed.

Ball now in the City's court. They set the terms for Paul Allen's big ass party. Would they change their position and put it in writing, taking responsibility back on themselves?

I never saw the City's letter regarding the certificate of occupancy to Vulcan Inc, but the party went on as scheduled and I am still alive.

I ran into one of Frank Gehry's partners at the Beck concert. He bought me a beer and said something to the effect of, "fuck me, I really thought they might kill you".

If you are in a position of "signing off" on something important, you know if you are doing the right thing or not. The trump "kids" knew what they were doing and thought it would never catch up to them or if it did, there would be no consequences. The ball is now in their "protective" dad's court, will he take the fall for this or will he let his "kids" swing?
And this is where it does get somewhat political, or at least ideological: it seems to me that we should not support/promote/accept a system where individuals/families can amass such wealth that it’s not POSSIBLE for them to be accountable for how that wealth was amassed.

And let me edit to add - I’m not against individuals/families having the right and ability to amass that sort of wealth. But a governor on it MUST be accountability for how they got it.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

There is a dangerous narrative that plays on social media and in the public's mind that "everyone is doing it". Everyone in positions of power does it, so it doesn't matter, especially if "no one get's hurt". And that mindset is a set up for thinking that any upholding of the rules is somehow "biased" or "political". Most of the public never is in a position of making that call, whether or not to sign that document. I would posit that it is a small minority who ever have to face the decisions of "will I, or won't I?". So they never have to think about what would they do if asked to sign? That disconnect allows people to think, maybe it's really not a big deal.

But you should know that the people who have to decide that shit on a daily basis are well aware of what they are doing. Tweedle DumJr and Tweedle dE and trumplethinskin knew what they were doing. And they chose to do the dishonorable and illegal thing.

And in spite of the social narrative, not EVERYONE is doing it. And it is a disservice to the public to push that narrative, because it gives us selective reason to excuse it when it is exposed.

COMPLETE EXONERATION!

It should be prosecuted to remind everyone who is "doing that" there are consequences. And it is tacit support for the ones who don't.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

COMPLETE EXONERATION!!!!

It was right there in the palms of his tiny hands! And then THEY destroyed all of the evidence!

Why didn't he save a copy? He thought Rudy had that covered?

Rubepublicans don't ask questions of their orange Lord and Savior, he never lies!
“Why did American Disaster Liz Cheney, who suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), and was defeated for Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressman or Congresswoman in the history of our Country, ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY most of the evidence, and related items, from the January 6th Committee of Political Thugs and Misfits," Trump wrote. "THIS ACT OF EXTREME SABOTAGE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY LAWYERS TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR, AND PRESENT, A PROPER DEFENSE OF THEIR CLIENT, ME. All of the information on Crazy Nancy Pelosi turning down 10,000 soldiers that I offered to to guard the Capitol Building, and beyond, is gone. The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!”
EXTREME SABOTAGE!!!

Maybe his dog ate it.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:48 am COMPLETE EXONERATION!!!!

It was right there in the palms of his tiny hands! And then THEY destroyed all of the evidence!

Why didn't he save a copy? He thought Rudy had that covered?

Rubepublicans don't ask questions of their orange Lord and Savior, he never lies!
“Why did American Disaster Liz Cheney, who suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), and was defeated for Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressman or Congresswoman in the history of our Country, ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY most of the evidence, and related items, from the January 6th Committee of Political Thugs and Misfits," Trump wrote. "THIS ACT OF EXTREME SABOTAGE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY LAWYERS TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR, AND PRESENT, A PROPER DEFENSE OF THEIR CLIENT, ME. All of the information on Crazy Nancy Pelosi turning down 10,000 soldiers that I offered to to guard the Capitol Building, and beyond, is gone. The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!”
EXTREME SABOTAGE!!!

Maybe his dog ate it.
Nothing is gone. Nothing has been destroyed. It just never existed. And Cheney replied to Trump's claim and provided him (and the rest of the world) the report and all of the evidence labeled as "Supporting Materials": https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/janu ... Collection

Freaking hilarious.