Re: Countdown to COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Post by Sparko »

"If I did it" part two
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:53 am
japhy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:48 am COMPLETE EXONERATION!!!!

It was right there in the palms of his tiny hands! And then THEY destroyed all of the evidence!

Why didn't he save a copy? He thought Rudy had that covered?

Rubepublicans don't ask questions of their orange Lord and Savior, he never lies!
“Why did American Disaster Liz Cheney, who suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), and was defeated for Congress by the largest margin for a sitting Congressman or Congresswoman in the history of our Country, ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY most of the evidence, and related items, from the January 6th Committee of Political Thugs and Misfits," Trump wrote. "THIS ACT OF EXTREME SABOTAGE MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR MY LAWYERS TO PROPERLY PREPARE FOR, AND PRESENT, A PROPER DEFENSE OF THEIR CLIENT, ME. All of the information on Crazy Nancy Pelosi turning down 10,000 soldiers that I offered to to guard the Capitol Building, and beyond, is gone. The ridiculous Deranged Jack Smith case on Immunity, which the most respected legal minds in the Country say I am fully entitled to, is now completely compromised and should be thrown out and terminated, JUST LIKE THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS DID TO THE EVIDENCE!”
EXTREME SABOTAGE!!!

Maybe his dog ate it.
Nothing is gone. Nothing has been destroyed. It just never existed. And Cheney replied to Trump's claim and provided him (and the rest of the world) the report and all of the evidence labeled as "Supporting Materials": https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/janu ... Collection

Freaking hilarious.
Emotional Toddler Who Thinks He Can Declassify Materials by Brainpower is also Emotional Toddler Who Thinks He Can Create Evidence by Brainpower.

At least he's consistent?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:27 pm
twocoach wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:53 am
japhy wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:48 am COMPLETE EXONERATION!!!!

It was right there in the palms of his tiny hands! And then THEY destroyed all of the evidence!

Why didn't he save a copy? He thought Rudy had that covered?

Rubepublicans don't ask questions of their orange Lord and Savior, he never lies!

EXTREME SABOTAGE!!!

Maybe his dog ate it.
Nothing is gone. Nothing has been destroyed. It just never existed. And Cheney replied to Trump's claim and provided him (and the rest of the world) the report and all of the evidence labeled as "Supporting Materials": https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/janu ... Collection

Freaking hilarious.
Emotional Toddler Who Thinks He Can Declassify Materials by Brainpower is also Emotional Toddler Who Thinks He Can Create Evidence by Brainpower.

At least he's consistent?
I doubt he is even serious. He just knows his supporters will believe that this happened without bothering to check. He wants to keep them chomping at the bit for when he turns them loose on the foundations of American Democracy again. He's just continually fueling his narrative that the bad guys are conspiring against him by making shit up because "a bunch of people think it's true so it must be true" has proven to be enough proof for his supporters to believe him.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

That fucking idiot is going to get even more people killed.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I told you cucks! You doubted the legitimacy of trumplethinskin's complaints and whinging.

Here is the first one, COMPLETE EXONERATION!

Many more to come bitches!
Mr Trump's $100m lawsuit accused the newspaper and Mr Trump's estranged niece, Mary Trump, of "an insidious plot" to obtain his tax records.

A judge dismissed it last year, saying its claims "fail as a matter of constitutional law".

The series of articles on Mr Trump's financial affairs won a Pulitzer Prize.

On Friday, New York Supreme Court Judge Robert Reed, a Democrat, ordered Mr Trump to repay the New York Times for fees incurred by his failed legal action.

The judge said he arrived at the amount, $392,638, after considering several matters, including "the complexity of the issues presented" in the lawsuit, as well as the "ability and reputation" of the newspaper's lawyers.

The lawsuit, over a 2018 investigation that alleged the former president was involved in "dubious tax schemes", accused three journalists who reported on the story of working with Mr Trump's niece as part of a "personal vendetta" against him. It claimed they relentlessly pursued her and convinced her to turn over documents.

Judge Reed dismissed the case in May, saying that the legal system has "long recognised that reporters are entitled to engage in legal and ordinary newsgathering activities",

The judge said the activities were at the core of the country's First Amendment, which protected the right to free speech.
If you doubted it before, this is proof! The orange blimp of integrity, mendacity, Christian values; the rubepublican Savior and LordGod has been proven to be above the law and beyond reproach.

And as he has said many times, this is all about free speech!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

I keep hearing the lying media say that Alina Habba was doing a lousy job of trying trumpty dumpty's defamation case.

HA! Suck it media! She has been COMPLETELY EXONERATED!

She kept former President Nil's damage award down to $83M!

He practically got off free!

Genius!!!!
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Wasn't she asking for 10 million?
Defense. Rebounds.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:28 pm Wasn't she asking for 10 million?
And she blew that shit out of the water! Putting a contemptuous orange Karen on the stand was the perfect call. The jury obviously LOVED him! As does most of Merica.

good job good lawyering
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I often wish I were in legal jeopardy of some kind, just so I could approach Haba about representing me.

Because, she can always fake being smart.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Shirley wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:52 pm I often wish I were in legal jeopardy of some kind, just so I could approach Haba about representing me.

To be fair, in THIS matter,* her only impactful failing was one that no one has conquered yet: the inability to get Trump to shut the hell up.

* The fraud one is a different animal.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Oh my. This is potentially quite meaningful, because it’ll really test the bounds of privilege.

https://x.com/rollinreisinger/status/17 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
The US bankruptcy trustee may be suing Donald Trump on Rudy Giuliani's behalf for unpaid legal expenses. 👀

Discovery will be wild.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:25 pm Oh my. This is potentially quite meaningful, because it’ll really test the bounds of privilege.

The US bankruptcy trustee may be suing Donald Trump on Rudy Giuliani's behalf for unpaid legal expenses. 👀

Discovery will be wild.
I'd watch this on PPV
Defense. Rebounds.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:28 pm
jfish26 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:25 pm Oh my. This is potentially quite meaningful, because it’ll really test the bounds of privilege.

Discovery will be wild.
I'd watch this on PPV
Even on Peacock
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

jfish26 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:22 pm
Shirley wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:52 pm I often wish I were in legal jeopardy of some kind, just so I could approach Haba about representing me.

To be fair, in THIS matter,* her only impactful failing was one that no one has conquered yet: the inability to get Trump to shut the hell up.

* The fraud one is a different animal.
I heard today she was making an argument in court and put a poster up with a number of things on it, including a couple of Trump's Truth Social "tweets" that had never been entered into evidence. She didn't like it when the judge made her take the poster down.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

How competent do you have to be to lose every case and make the judgments worse? Maybe she should pretend to be an architect?