randylahey

Re: Foreign aid to ukraine

Post by randylahey »

Zelenksy here trying to get another 24 billion in aid again lol
mjl2
Contributor

Post by mjl2 »

This is the fourth time Putin has tried annexing territory.
At what point do you think other countries should do something?
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Randy is is basically unrecoverable.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

So democrats think our country, which is doing a piss poor job of managing itself, should continue sending extra resources to help other people with their problems while ignoring our own? That is literally what is happening
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Russia/Ukraine = not our problem
2 million illegal immigrants per year from countries all around the world sneaking into our country = our problem

Fix our problems
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The standard of living for the average American is slipping away because of all the stupid bullshit decisions our government makes. Unlimited government spending is directly tied to inflation

Why do people support these things?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Evil is taking over the world and the ignorant cheer it along

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/stat ... S8vkg&s=19
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Randy and co. Are simply spamming the information space now. I am not sure of this came with his Kremlin Tucker Carlson pack or not, but it has to stop.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:35 am Evil is taking over the world and the ignorant cheer it along

https://twitter.com/AwakenedOutlaw/stat ... S8vkg&s=19
VGR!
You call others "ignorant" (and "sheep")? REALLY?

I was going to give you a time out yesterday but I was hoping you would respond to my posts calling you out - and you did respond. Thank you!
Glad you proved for all of us YET AGAIN that you're a clueless clown who makes shit up and passes it off as being factual.

At 6:53am on 9/23/23 randy will be back on my foe list for a timeout. Hooray!
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

The pieces are all starting to fit. "We must support ukraine"...

Well turns out putin is outspoken against the WEF and new world order agenda of the globalists. The same globalist who own many of our politicians who are so determined to fund ukraine

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/171 ... PVPEw&s=19
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

randylahey wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:39 pm The pieces are all starting to fit. "We must support ukraine"...

Well turns out putin is outspoken against the WEF and new world order agenda of the globalists. The same globalist who own many of our politicians who are so determined to fund ukraine

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/171 ... PVPEw&s=19
Imagine being an "American" who is so stupid, so unaware, so deep into the MAGA cult mindset and so desperate for confirmation, that in order to find support for your "point", you stoop to quoting Russian President Vladimir Putin, the guy who chose to invade Ukraine and is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, because he agrees with you? smfh.

Tell us you're a Russian bot, without telling us you're a Russian bot, traitor.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

I can understand an American being upset about the massive amounts of money it costs the USA to send "aid" to Ukraine but I can not understand an American who supports Putin.

randy.....

randy's self perceived brightness?.....

randy's actual brightness?......

MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ok come on dont call that poor hereford names.
Just Ledoux it
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

randy and q, i found the best deal for you guys…only $12 (+shipping)

https://www.artistshot.com/i-d-rather-b ... TcQAvD_BwE
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Not everything is so black and white. Ukraine has a recent history of political shadyness. And our government has been one of the evil powers of the world for a century+

If companies owned by Blackrock and the globalist did make a deal with zelensky to convert ukraines fertile soils, the world's bread basket, into croplands for genetically modified food, there is a lot of sketchiness to that
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

I don't trust anything attached to Blackrock and the globalists. They have like a trillion dollar deal in place to rebuild ukraine. And the deep state US government is determined to continue this war, despite the citizens being absolutely fed up with it
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

Something is off about this whole situation. It's easy to see. And the fact the deep state is desperate to prevent us from hearing putins side of the story is off putting too

And all that isn't even mentioning the US biolabs and human trafficking going on there
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

If you're serious, you should really seek some help. This isn't even funny anymore. Please talk to a professional. I'm not joking and I'm not trying to make a point. You should talk to someone.
Defense. Rebounds.
JKLivin
Contributor

Post by JKLivin »

I’d rather see us spending my tax money on the poor brown people in Hawaii that the live hate so much than on the white folks in Ukraine. But that’s just how I roll.
“First of all, AI is two letters. It’s kind of a fancy thing.” - Scary Smart Brilliant VP Kamala Harris
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

JKLivin wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:12 am I’d rather see us spending my tax money on the poor brown people in Hawaii that the live hate so much than on the white folks in Ukraine. But that’s just how I roll.
It's not a one-or-the-other thing, which you know, but carry on.