Foreign aid to ukraine

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Foreign aid to ukraine

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:50 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:44 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:32 pm Ukraine should hope trump wins in 2024 so that we might see an end to this ongoing conflict

Trumps primary focus was internal affairs and not on foreign warmongering and profiteering like what we see under Biden who is puppet of a globalist power agenda
Just a giggle to all of this. Each in its own giggly way.
I think you guys get triggered by the fact that there is truth to it

Trump was the one president in recent history that wasn't getting us in foreign conflicts and looked at America like a business and not like a military empire

And the one guy who wasn't a bought and paid for politician. That's why the corrupt money and big government HATED him. They couldn't control him. And thats why they need you to hate him too
Your alternate reality - where Trump is held up as a paragon of virtue and anti corruption (and legitimate business success), and where Ukraine should hope he wins - sure is vivid.
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Complete morons are rare.

Randy is our resident unicorn
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

KUTradition wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:11 pm another putin parrot

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/12/17/ ... rat-orban/
Very fine people, on both sides. So amazing that this asshole has told you who he is, over and over and over, and yet.
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:13 pm
KUTradition wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:11 pm another putin parrot

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/12/17/ ... rat-orban/
Very fine people, on both sides. So amazing that this asshole has told you who he is, over and over and over, and yet.
it just tells me what the randys of the works truly think about democracy and the constitution

they love it when it suits their cause, to hell with if not
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

The Randy’s of the world are easily led.
They just want someone to be mad at.

Trump tapped the undereducated loser market better than anyone ever has.

Being 1/3 moron himself, he is a natural
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:53 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:44 pm

Just a giggle to all of this. Each in its own giggly way.

Trump was the one president in recent history that wasn't getting us in foreign conflicts and looked at America like a business and not like a military empire

And the one guy who wasn't a bought and paid for politician. That's why the corrupt money and big government HATED him. They couldn't control him. And thats why they need you to hate him too
Your alternate reality - where Trump is held up as a paragon of virtue and anti corruption (and legitimate business success), and where Ukraine should hope he wins - sure is vivid.
I never said any of that. About trump being a symbol of virtue. He made plenty of mistakes.

But he never got us involved in foreign conflicts. He maintained peace in plenty of volatile situations. Like with north Korea, brought an end to isis. Helped negotiate peace in the middle east

And Biden has had the opposite affect. But it's not coincidence. Bidens donors have a lot to gain from ongoing war
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

But biden went into politics to get rich. Trump was rich without politics, and foolishly went into politics to try to change things. And found the whole system is corrupt at the core beyond what even he imagined
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

It blows my mind why some of you are so loyal to a party and trust career politicians. The American government has become a collection of globalist puppets bought and paid for. There is no reason to trust either party
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

And in case you forgot, the republican party never wanted trump. Jeb Bush was supposed to be their inside guy their nominee for 2016. And if he would've won, I'm sure he would've had the military industrial machine chugging along with more endless wars
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Randy the revisionist
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

I'm old enough to remember when ignorant people had enough class to attempt to hide it rather than announce it to the world, and enough sense to try and avoid revealing they agreed with our enemies like communist dictator Vladimir Putin.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:56 pm And in case you forgot, the republican party never wanted trump. Jeb Bush was supposed to be their inside guy their nominee for 2016. And if he would've won, I'm sure he would've had the military industrial machine chugging along with more endless wars
You might want to go back and review the results of the 2016 GOP primary elections, where Bush dropped out after the 3rd state primary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_o ... _primaries
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Who was President when the US dropped the M.O.A.B.?
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:50 pm But biden went into politics to get rich. Trump was rich without politics, and foolishly went into politics to try to change things. And found the whole system is corrupt at the core beyond what even he imagined
Are you aware of how Trump actually got rich? Because it’s a fairly important part of…all of this. All of it.

Very very very much up to and including the major news that broke overnight Thursday into Friday.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:49 pm

I never said any of that. About trump being a symbol of virtue. He made plenty of mistakes.

But he never got us involved in foreign conflicts. He maintained peace in plenty of volatile situations. Like with north Korea, brought an end to isis. Helped negotiate peace in the middle east

And Biden has had the opposite affect. But it's not coincidence. Bidens donors have a lot to gain from ongoing war
Never got us involved in foreign conflicts? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.

Being that I'm not smart either, I'm wondering what do Biden's donors have to gain from "ongoing war" that Trump donors don't?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:50 pm But biden went into politics to get rich. Trump was rich without politics, and foolishly went into politics to try to change things. And found the whole system is corrupt at the core beyond what even he imagined
Biden went in to politics to get rich? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.
How much money do you think he made when he first went in to politics and how much money do you think he made when he became a Senator?
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Never got us involved in foreign conflicts? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.

Being that I'm not smart either, I'm wondering what do Biden's donors have to gain from "ongoing war" that Trump donors don't?
Trump de-escalated potential conflicts. What new conflicts did the US get involved in because of trump?
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:19 pm
Biden went in to politics to get rich? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.
How much money do you think he made when he first went in to politics and how much money do you think he made when he became a Senator?
Revise your question. How much money has been funneled through hunter and him and their other family members
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:20 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Trump de-escalated potential conflicts. What new conflicts did the US get involved in because of trump?
Is that a goalpost in your wheel barrow?