Foreign aid to ukraine

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Foreign aid to ukraine

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:21 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:19 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:50 pm But biden went into politics to get rich. Trump was rich without politics, and foolishly went into politics to try to change things. And found the whole system is corrupt at the core beyond what even he imagined
Biden went in to politics to get rich? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.
How much money do you think he made when he first went in to politics and how much money do you think he made when he became a Senator?
Revise your question. How much money has been funneled through hunter and him and their other family members
Accusations aren’t evidence. People talking about accusations that aren’t evidence, isn’t evidence. An accused being unable to prove a negative, isn’t evidence.

Evidence is evidence.

And there just isn’t any.

If there is, show it, and I’ll change my opinion if the evidence warrants it.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:25 pm

Biden went in to politics to get rich? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.
How much money do you think he made when he first went in to politics and how much money do you think he made when he became a Senator?
Revise your question. How much money has been funneled through hunter and him and their other family members
Accusations aren’t evidence. People talking about accusations that aren’t evidence, isn’t evidence. An accused being unable to prove a negative, isn’t evidence.

Evidence is evidence.

I'm sure there was no reason for hunter to defy a congressional subpoena too right?

He seems like such a good guy. Not like he has a history of drugs and pictures of him having relations with underage girls

I'm sure there couldn't possibly any truth to the rumors about hunter as his father being involved in shady business deals
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:41 pm
jfish26 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:25 pm

Evidence is evidence.

I'm sure there was no reason for hunter to defy a congressional subpoena too right?

He seems like such a good guy. Not like he has a history of drugs and pictures of him having relations with underage girls

I'm sure there couldn't possibly any truth to the rumors about hunter as his father being involved in shady business deals
Hunter showed up. Ready, willing and able to testify.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

Post by RainbowsandUnicorns »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:20 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:14 pm
randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:49 pm

I never said any of that. About trump being a symbol of virtue. He made plenty of mistakes.

But he never got us involved in foreign conflicts. He maintained peace in plenty of volatile situations. Like with north Korea, brought an end to isis. Helped negotiate peace in the middle east

And Biden has had the opposite affect. But it's not coincidence. Bidens donors have a lot to gain from ongoing war
Never got us involved in foreign conflicts? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.

Being that I'm not smart either, I'm wondering what do Biden's donors have to gain from "ongoing war" that Trump donors don't?
Trump de-escalated potential conflicts. What new conflicts did the US get involved in because of trump?
You didn't answer my question.

What about escalating existing conflicts? Which he did. Does that not matter to you?

Forgetting those, "new" conflicts that he created included but were not limited to.....

Travel bans.
Missile strikes in Syria.
Cuba.
I suppose you forgot Trump said North Korea will be met with “fire and fury” if it continues to threaten launches and said he would “totally destroy” North Korea if the United States is “forced to defend itself or its allies.”
Tarifs on China leading to a "trade war".
Sanctions on Iran.
Killing al-Baghdadi and Soleimani were good things but they helped create a "conflict". Did Iran not fire missiles at Iraq and attempt to kill U.S. Soldiers?
Blaming China for the "Kung Flu" and threatening them for it.
MICHHAWK wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:48 am
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:50 pm But biden went into politics to get rich. Trump was rich without politics, and foolishly went into politics to try to change things. And found the whole system is corrupt at the core beyond what even he imagined
Why would I revise my question?
I don't know how much money was funneled but you said he WENT IN TO politics to get rich.
Are you saying or at least implying that he went in to politics KNOWING he would become a Senator, Vice President, and President?
your posting history on this this site alone. says you should not be calling other people stupid.
randylahey

Post by randylahey »

RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Never got us involved in foreign conflicts? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? If so, you're an idiot.

Being that I'm not smart either, I'm wondering what do Biden's donors have to gain from "ongoing war" that Trump donors don't?
Trump de-escalated potential conflicts. What new conflicts did the US get involved in because of trump?

What about escalating existing conflicts? Which he did. Does that not matter to you?

Forgetting those, "new" conflicts that he created included but were not limited to.....

Travel bans.
Cuba.
I suppose you forgot Trump said North Korea will be met with “fire and fury” if it continues to threaten launches and said he would “totally destroy” North Korea if the United States is “forced to defend itself or its allies.”
Sanctions on Iran.
Killing al-Baghdadi and Soleimani were good things but they helped create a "conflict". Did Iran not fire missiles at Iraq and attempt to kill U.S. Soldiers?
And it worked perfectly to end the conflict with north Korea. China has been covertly dismantling our country from within for awhile

The democratic party allows China to walk all over us

So many of our politicians are compromised by foreign influence
RainbowsandUnicorns
Contributor

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:50 pm
RainbowsandUnicorns wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 pm

Travel bans.
Cuba.
Sanctions on Iran.
And it worked perfectly to end the conflict with north Korea. China has been covertly dismantling our country from within for awhile

The democratic party allows China to walk all over us

It didn't initially work "perfectly". It almost worked disastrously.
I say fuck China and I'm not saying tariffs and/or sanctions weren't warranted but he created a "conflict". Right?
I agree with you that SOME of our politicians are compromised by foreign influence.

P.S. I apologize for saying you're an idiot. That's harsh and not Christian (and/or many other religions) of me. :?
I mean to say I feel you are foolish.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:50 pm
If this is something you believe is true, and if this is something you genuinely and in good faith actually care about, then you would be knocking on doors doing whatever is in your power to prevent a second Trump presidency.

And yet, you spend your time worrying about Hunter this and global cabal that.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

randylahey wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:54 am Soooo another 200 million for ukraine.

Unchecked government spending and it's not even at the benefit of our own country

We need a libertarian revolution like our friends down south are doing
These friends?

https://x.com/davidrkadler/status/17368 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

A website founded by a former US Marine who now lives in Russia falsely claimed that Zelensky purchased two luxury yachts with US aid money.

This disinformation was echoed by members of the US Congress making crucial decisions about military spending.
https://x.com/juliadavisnews/status/173 ... q_-8Yt1KMA
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Russia is attacking Ukraine’s civilians today, deep in the heart of the country, largely free from consequence because Ukraine’s inventory is so depleted.

This rings true here:

https://x.com/mcfaul/status/17407954380 ... PzNG4aOfKQ
Ukraine was not a security threat to Russia. Putin invaded Ukraine, annexed territory, kidnapped Ukrainian children & committed other crimes against humanity. Yet, somehow, according to some on this platform, it is all the West's fault. All my fault! Crazy.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Use the frozen funds and finish Putin and his evil minions off. It is the most important question facing us, not immigrants harvesting food.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sparko wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:33 pm Use the frozen funds and finish Putin and his evil minions off. It is the most important question facing us, not immigrants harvesting food.
US officials are now confirming that Russia is down to using North Korean ballistic missiles against Ukraine.

Putin's Russia is, as a geopolitical threat to the West, on the fucking ropes. It would be one of the great failures of our time - which is saying quite a lot - for us to let them find their corner because we're too busy fighting over brown people and what's between people's legs.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

we can walk. and chew gum. and warmonger. all at the same time.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:35 pm we can walk. and chew gum. and warmonger. all at the same time.
But MICH, we can't.

We can't because YOUR party is so mad about losing control over what's between people's legs that it has to play bad-faith, goalpost-nonexistent politics games over the border.

Republicans - the party of Reagan and so on - refuse to stand up for democracy and crush Putin.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:35 pm we can walk. and chew gum. and warmonger. all at the same time.

You don't want to send anything to Ukraine. I have to admit, I don't know what to think of you. Insane or the world's best troll.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

You DO want to (keep) sending anything (overwhelmingly just weapons) to Ukraine?

We’ve already sent hundreds of bajillions to Ukraine. And what do we have to show for it? Russia controls like a fifth of Ukraine, the counter-offensive gained hardly anything, and we American taxpayers are expected to just keep sending bajillions more.

I’ve tried to make the humanity-based argument, and also the WMDs-in-Iraq based one too, to no avail.

So let’s try the free market capitalist-based argument, maybe that of all things will resonate:

At what point do you admit that investing more and more money at an investment that is just not producing the desired returns, is maybe just a bad investment?
Overlander
Contributor

Post by Overlander »

Does this merry-go-round ever stop?
KUTradition
Contributor

Post by KUTradition »

such merry-go rounds are bad investments
Have we fallen into a mesmerized state that makes us accept as inevitable that which is inferior or detrimental, as though having lost the will or the vision to demand that which is good?
DeletedUser

Post by DeletedUser »

Overlander wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:27 pm Does this merry-go-round ever stop?
How can we let him win so it's over?